Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

4th of July Fireworks - Isis attack?

10 posts in this topic

How convenient....We wont know if someone is shooting off fireworks or if we are under attack.

Concerns Rise of ISIS-Inspired July 4 Attack in U.S.

U.S. intelligence and law enforcement authorities share a growing concern of an ISIS-inspired attack in the U.S. through the July 4 weekend, sources told NBC News. The threat "is based on both intelligence and analysis," the intelligence and law enforcement sources said. The analysis of the threat is based in part on the "new normal" of ISIS planning, which involves the group's use of social media. Information regarding the Fourth of July threat came before Friday's terror attacks in France, Tunisia and Kuwait, the intelligence and law enforcement officials said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/310138461.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DFWBrand

I hear from some of the boys in Come in take it Texas, and/or Don't Comply are going to have an Open Carry Protest somewhere in Texas on for July 4th weekend, I hope they bring enough bullets for the ragheads.

Im going to point you all to another thread i made.

And it was posted well in advance of this threads source.

From another link:

Separately, DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson issued a public statement, expressing support for victims of the terrorist attacks that struck France, Tunisia and Kuwait on Friday, while also urging vigilance in the U.S. "Particularly with the upcoming July Fourth holiday, here in the United States the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI continue to communicate with state and local law enforcement about what we know and see," Johnson stated. "We are encouraging all law enforcement to be vigilant and prepared."

Johnson said that "all Americans" should continue to "attend public events and celebrate." 

http://www.ibtimes.com/july-4th-terror-attack-homeland-security-warns-potential-terrorist-threats-over-1986488

That's a really bad idea.
It's not only ISIS we have to worry about now.
The Race War is ON as Pastor Manning said.

What part of "Don't Mess With Texas" do people not understand? All parts, apparently.
 First came the Alamo, 168+ dead,San Antonio, TX, 1868
 Followed by the Branch Davidians--ATF killed or suicided over 70 members of a church cult, Waco TX, 1993

The, the Fort Hood massacre (workplace violence) by an American Muslim, 13 dead, Killeen TX, 2009

Then the Bikers who were waylaid by other bikers? or police?, 9 dead, Waco TX May 2015

Am I missing any?

And they want us to "attend public events" on the 4th? mmm, nah, I think I'll pass on the fireworks this year.

Edited by grav

I have become so dis trot with the American politicians and most of it's sheeple that I could scream .

If anything gos wrong on the 4th we can blame this administration ! 

Close that fricken southern boarder and restore order !

California: Mortars discovered, highway shut down

June 28, 20155:02 pm By Robert Spencer

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/california-mortars-discovered-highway-shut-down

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

“In a joint bulletin, the FBI, the National Counterterrorism Center and the Department of Homeland Security did not warn of any known active plot, but did warn that extremists could launch attacks tied to Independence Day or in reaction to perceived defamation of the Prophet Mohammed.”

Where did the mortars come from? They might not have had anything to do with jihad, but with the Islamic State issuing threats and the jihad attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia, they have the effect of striking “terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah” (Qur’an 8:60) no matter where they came from.

“Terrorism Scare Shuts Down Highway 163 in Mission Valley,” by Alexander Nguyen, Times of San Diego, June 27, 2015:

California: Mortars discovered, highway shut down

June 28, 20155:02 pm By Robert Spencer

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/california-mortars-discovered-highway-shut-down

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

“In a joint bulletin, the FBI, the National Counterterrorism Center and the Department of Homeland Security did not warn of any known active plot, but did warn that extremists could launch attacks tied to Independence Day or in reaction to perceived defamation of the Prophet Mohammed.”

Where did the mortars come from? They might not have had anything to do with jihad, but with the Islamic State issuing threats and the jihad attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia, they have the effect of striking “terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah” (Qur’an 8:60) no matter where they came from.

“Terrorism Scare Shuts Down Highway 163 in Mission Valley,” by Alexander Nguyen, Times of San Diego, June 27, 2015:

Yeah, they so far haven't said exactly where these mortars were, and how they came across them. I doubt they were siting by themselves in the turn lane, right? Not very effective without someone with tubes, are they? Keep your ears open gang, might be a more-entertaining-than-usual holiday! :ph34r:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.