Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Expected attack on iran by israel! in about a week!

31 posts in this topic

So i have been mentioning it over the last few days here in comments to others. I thought i would go into further detail and share with you the info i received. As always this is not 100% correct and is subject to change and/or it may not happen but its funny how all these attacks are starting to break out just before this event is supposed to take place.

So Israel is supposed to attack Iran within a week, That is the info. Some confusion exists on if it will actually be Israel attacking or if they will create an event. for example. Isis attack on Iran. Etc but something is supposed to be going down. Predicted Date: 2nd-4th July.

For those that would ask if the reliability of the source i can tell you that the provider of this info is also the provider of documents and info for a thread i once had over at glp containing product orders for face masks / breathers, with the deadline for a vast amount. That thread is now deleted for whatever reason, *cough* censorship.  So i will have to rely on those that saw it knowing of its existence. I know a few people here remember it.

As always i would rather say something and be wrong, than be right and say nothing.

Edited by Ukshep

​Popcorn it is. I've had the info a few days now. But with all thats been going on i got a tad sidetracked till i could sift. Seems as if the next 6 months really are going to be something. Stock Market in China, Attacks around the world, Supposed events coming up, Martial Law, Nibiru, Asteroids. OH MY!

​Don't forget: The Shanghai Gold Exchange is opening next month. :vFpL81r:  = REAL gold prices, and (Western) Illuminati can no longer keep it suppressed.

​Don't forget: The Shanghai Gold Exchange is opening next month. :vFpL81r:  = REAL gold prices, and (Western) Illuminati can no longer keep it suppressed.

​Oh, and, just to clarify, if- and when that happens (real gold price discovery) = Beginning of The End for the USD.
:popcorn:

Unfortunately, one of the ways the usual suspects can cover up a financial and economic crisis = war.  They know how to use that one well, and so your info fits with such a scenario.

Hopefully, they will be stopped in their tracks.  Indeed, I suspect there could be surprises.

Edited by Sky Cat

Unfortunately, one of the ways the usual suspects can cover up a financial and economic crisis = war.  They know how to use that one well, and so your info fits with such a scenario.

Hopefully, they will be stopped in their tracks.  Indeed, I suspect there could be surprises.

​Its all lining up. Soo many coincidences and connections. Its actually mindblowing.

who wouldve thought shep.... iran supplies a shitload of oil and hasnt cut a deal with the rothschilds yet.  cant wait for the american made bunker busters to drop.

So i have been mentioning it over the last few days here in comments to others. I thought i would go into further detail and share with you the info i received. As always this is not 100% correct and is subject to change and/or it may not happen but its funny how all these attacks are starting to break out just before this event is supposed to take place.

So Israel is supposed to attack Iran within a week, That is the info. Some confusion exists on if it will actually be Israel attacking or if they will create an event. for example. Isis attack on Iran. Etc but something is supposed to be going down. Predicted Date: 2nd-4th July.

For those that would ask if the reliability of the source i can tell you that the provider of this info is also the provider of documents and info for a thread i once had over at glp containing product orders for face masks / breathers, with the deadline for a vast amount. That thread is now deleted for whatever reason, *cough* censorship.  So i will have to rely on those that saw it knowing of its existence. I know a few people here remember it.

As always i would rather say something and be wrong, than be right and say nothing.

​I think Iran would slaughter ISIS if they even had the balls to do something so stupid!
But then again, ISIS is CIA backed!

1 person likes this

Looks like we're gonna have a really interesting summer and fall. Nice part is we all get
the opportunity to sit in the audience and watch it all play out on the worldwide stage.

At least until the EMP's arrive!

Looks like we're gonna have a really interesting summer and fall. Nice part is we all get
the opportunity to sit in the audience and watch it all play out on the worldwide stage.

At least until the EMP's arrive!

​Indeed. Some people around here keep mentioning an is attack in the uk tomorrow. No idea if true. But fb tards are rolling with it.

​Indeed. Some people around here keep mentioning an is attack in the uk tomorrow. No idea if true. But fb tards are rolling with it.

Oh the many wonders and blunders of all the disinformation that flies
across the internet!

1 person likes this

So if I understand everything correctly, we are expecting and attack by Israel on Iran,
and also an attack by ISIS on Iran?

What's the story with Syria? Anyone? Are they playing into any of this in any way?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.