Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
alexjones

VATICAN SIGNS TREATY WITH "STATE OF PALESTINE"

11 posts in this topic

VATICAN CITY (AP) -- The Vatican signed a treaty with the "State of Palestine" on Friday, saying it hoped its legal recognition of the state would help stimulate peace with Israel and that the treaty itself would serve as a model for other Mideast countries.

Vatican Foreign Minister Paul Gallagher and his Palestinian counterpart, Riad al-Malki, signed the treaty at a ceremony inside the Vatican.

Israel expressed disappointment when the Vatican announced last month that it had reached final agreement with the "State of Palestine" on the treaty regulating the life of the Catholic Church in the Palestinian territories.

It repeated that regret in a Foreign Ministry statement Friday, saying the move hurt peace prospects and would discourage the Palestinians from returning to direct negotiations. It warned that it would study the agreement "and its implications for future cooperation between Israel and the Vatican."

Edited by alexjones

VATICAN CITY (AP) -- The Vatican signed a treaty with the "State of Palestine" on Friday, saying it hoped its legal recognition of the state would help stimulate peace with Israel and that the treaty itself would serve as a model for other Mideast countries.

Vatican Foreign Minister Paul Gallagher and his Palestinian counterpart, Riad al-Malki, signed the treaty at a ceremony inside the Vatican.

Israel expressed disappointment when the Vatican announced last month that it had reached final agreement with the "State of Palestine" on the treaty regulating the life of the Catholic Church in the Palestinian territories.

It repeated that regret in a Foreign Ministry statement Friday, saying the move hurt peace prospects and would discourage the Palestinians from returning to direct negotiations. It warned that it would study the agreement "and its implications for future cooperation between Israel and the Vatican."

​This will never bring peace . Israel is a Zionist nation stolen from the Palestinian people . The only way this conflict will ever stop is to put these two on two different planets .. And I would be ok with that , I wouldn't miss ether one of them .

The on-going conflict between Palestinian Arabs and Jews is not a new one but has been there for centuries with its roots not in the difference of the religions but for the fight over land. Until 1948, the land that is now divided into the state of Israel, the West Bank and Gaza Strip was known as Palestine. Jewish claim on Israel comes from the biblical promise that God made to Abraham and his descendants and on the historical fact that the Jewish kingdom of Israel was located. The Palestinian Arabs, on the other hand, claim their right on the land stating that they have been living here for centuries now with a demographic majority. They also refute Jewish notion that they need a haven from Europe’s anti-Semitism as they believe that they should not be forfeiting their land to compensate Jews for Europe’s injustices towards them.

The state of Israel, with Zionists as its dominant ideology is based illegally on mostly the land that they seized from Arabs after the 1948 war. The land they took belonged rightfully to the Palestinians who lost their homes, jobs and farm lands and a large number of them were forced to take refuge in Lebanon where they are living in poor living conditions in the refugee camps.

At the beginning, Zionists were but a handful of people who showed that they have a longing for the Holy Land. However, this spiritual longing had more to it with power-seeking Jews devising a plan for taking over the whole land, making use of the British as their source. Since 1948, when Israel declared establishment of an Israeli state and a huge population of Jews immigrated to the land, Zionists have systematically seized Palestinians of their belongings, resources and also the resources of the neighboring countries. The occupation kept expanding so much so that at present, Palestinian land is nothing but a few patches.

Zionists discovered that they are up against a land which was not uninhabited but densely populated unlike their claimed, nor was it is available for them. Moreover, they found that the ownership system and land tenure was not without its complexities. The land that was available was expensive with its value increasing with the growing population due to immigration. Another Zionist assumption, through which they hoped that the Mandate will become their basis for accessing the land, turned out to be unrealistic. From the data, it is clear that Jews and Zionists acquired land in three different periods. The three percent of the land which Jews owned in 1922 rose up to seven percent of the total land area of the country till 1947 due to the Jewish immigration.

Until the time of general armistice of the 1948 war, the situation had changed to the point that Israel had taken over 77 percent of the Palestinian land with a substantial amount of the good soil, classified in the British Mandate as among the three types of soils present. The expropriation was also made to the privately owned land by the Arabs where 80% of it was confiscated by the Israelis with another 40 percent taken away from the Palestinians. According to an estimate, the total loss resulting from the unjust land acquisition by the Zionists reached up to 7.43 billion pounds.

You may like to read this ! Its a post that I have here ..

​This will never bring peace . Israel is a Zionist nation stolen from the Palestinian people . The only way this conflict will ever stop is to put these two on two different planets .. And I would be ok with that , I wouldn't miss ether one of them .

The on-going conflict between Palestinian Arabs and Jews is not a new one but has been there for centuries with its roots not in the difference of the religions but for the fight over land. Until 1948, the land that is now divided into the state of Israel, the West Bank and Gaza Strip was known as Palestine. Jewish claim on Israel comes from the biblical promise that God made to Abraham and his descendants and on the historical fact that the Jewish kingdom of Israel was located. The Palestinian Arabs, on the other hand, claim their right on the land stating that they have been living here for centuries now with a demographic majority. They also refute Jewish notion that they need a haven from Europe’s anti-Semitism as they believe that they should not be forfeiting their land to compensate Jews for Europe’s injustices towards them.

The state of Israel, with Zionists as its dominant ideology is based illegally on mostly the land that they seized from Arabs after the 1948 war. The land they took belonged rightfully to the Palestinians who lost their homes, jobs and farm lands and a large number of them were forced to take refuge in Lebanon where they are living in poor living conditions in the refugee camps.

At the beginning, Zionists were but a handful of people who showed that they have a longing for the Holy Land. However, this spiritual longing had more to it with power-seeking Jews devising a plan for taking over the whole land, making use of the British as their source. Since 1948, when Israel declared establishment of an Israeli state and a huge population of Jews immigrated to the land, Zionists have systematically seized Palestinians of their belongings, resources and also the resources of the neighboring countries. The occupation kept expanding so much so that at present, Palestinian land is nothing but a few patches.

Zionists discovered that they are up against a land which was not uninhabited but densely populated unlike their claimed, nor was it is available for them. Moreover, they found that the ownership system and land tenure was not without its complexities. The land that was available was expensive with its value increasing with the growing population due to immigration. Another Zionist assumption, through which they hoped that the Mandate will become their basis for accessing the land, turned out to be unrealistic. From the data, it is clear that Jews and Zionists acquired land in three different periods. The three percent of the land which Jews owned in 1922 rose up to seven percent of the total land area of the country till 1947 due to the Jewish immigration.

Until the time of general armistice of the 1948 war, the situation had changed to the point that Israel had taken over 77 percent of the Palestinian land with a substantial amount of the good soil, classified in the British Mandate as among the three types of soils present. The expropriation was also made to the privately owned land by the Arabs where 80% of it was confiscated by the Israelis with another 40 percent taken away from the Palestinians. According to an estimate, the total loss resulting from the unjust land acquisition by the Zionists reached up to 7.43 billion pounds.

​There are hardly any real Jews in Israel. They did let some Ethiopians (real Hebrews) in but they are not treated to well from what I understand. It should be called new Khazaria and not Israel. What we call the nation of Israel has nothing to do with the bible or the Hebrews. The nation of Israel in the bible is the people that descended from the man Israel. Not a bunch of white people who read the Torah. Most of these so called Jews are not descendents of Judah or Israel and are not religious at all, so if they are not ethnic Jews and they are not practicing religious Jews why do you keep calling them Jews?

When the bible talks of Israel it is speaking only  of the dark skinned descendents of Israel no matter what part of the world they happen to reside in or what their religious beliefs or lack there of happen to be.

Yeah I know all about the zionist movement, how hitler helped the jews escape to israel from germany with the transfer agreement.. 

Edited by alexjones

Yeah I know all about the zionist movement, how hitler helped the jews escape to israel from germany with the transfer agreement.. 

Hitler and The zios both wanted the same thing, that thing being getting the Khazars out of Germany. Strange bedfellows.

Hitler and The zios both wanted the same thing, that thing being getting the Khazars out of Germany. Strange bedfellows.

But why was this? Why would Hitler "work under the table" so to speak as to PAY for the khazar "jews" to leave Germany? Wouldn't the Nazis just have just gassed them, lol?  Have you ever heard about how Hitler imprisoned one of the Rothschild boys?

Edited by alexjones

But why was this? Why would Hitler "work under the table" so to speak as to PAY for the khazar "jews" to leave Germany? Wouldn't the Nazis just have just gassed them, lol?  Have you ever heard about how Hitler imprisoned one of the Rothschild boys?

lol, I guess he wanted to literally help them out because they were such nice, honest and productive citizens and he just wanted to help them in any way that he could. (end sarcasm)

No, I have not heard about Hitler imprisoning one of the rothschilds, do tell.

He saw that they are the problem and lower the quality of life every where they go. Germany for the Germans! Whats wrong with that?  I sure wish we had a leader like him in America today because I would be glad if they left.

Posted (edited)

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 9:53 PM, CSB said:

This will never bring peace . Israel is a Zionist nation stolen from the Palestinian people . The only way this conflict will ever stop is to put these two on two different planets .. And I would be ok with that , I wouldn't miss ether one of them .

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 11:49 PM, GoodBees said:

There are hardly any real Jews in Israel. They did let some Ethiopians (real Hebrews) in but they are not treated to well from what I understand. It should be called new Khazaria and not Israel. What we call the nation of Israel has nothing to do with the bible or the Hebrews. The nation of Israel in the bible is the people that descended from the man Israel. Not a bunch of white people who read the Torah. Most of these so called Jews are not descendents of Judah or Israel and are not religious at all, so if they are not ethnic Jews and they are not practicing religious Jews why do you keep calling them Jews?

When the bible talks of Israel it is speaking only  of the dark skinned descendents of Israel no matter what part of the world they happen to reside in or what their religious beliefs or lack there of happen to be.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9). http://www.reformation.org/synagogue-of-satan.html

talimud jews or zionist or both? Netanyahu Promises Talmud Will Be Israeli Law

cut

Netanyahu told the head of Likud's hareidi division Yaakov Vider at the conference that he intends to make the Hebrew calendar, which is based on Jewish law, the official calendar of Israel, reports Kikar Hashabat.

The new law also would establish the Talmud, the core work of Jewish law, as an official basis for Israeli state law.

"I'm going to personally be involved in the law defining the state of Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people," Netanyahu reportedly told Vider. "It's a very important law that will influence how Israel will look in the future."

"I want to anchor in this law, that it will be a Basic Law that the state of Israel arose and exists on the basis of the Torah and the Jewish tradition," Netanyahu explained, promising to define the Hebrew calendar as the official state calendar. continues israelnationalnews

Edited by rbear

On 6/27/2015 at 0:49 AM, GoodBees said:

There are hardly any real Jews in Israel. They did let some Ethiopians (real Hebrews) in but they are not treated to well from what I understand. It should be called new Khazaria and not Israel. What we call the nation of Israel has nothing to do with the bible or the Hebrews. The nation of Israel in the bible is the people that descended from the man Israel. Not a bunch of white people who read the Torah. Most of these so called Jews are not descendents of Judah or Israel and are not religious at all, so if they are not ethnic Jews and they are not practicing religious Jews why do you keep calling them Jews?

You are 100% Correct! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.