Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Judaism And Zionism Are Not The Same Thing

26 posts in this topic

I have no love for a Zionist ! But I have great respect for the dedication and obeisance of the real Jew that practices real Judaism  . May the government and it's world agendas and influences of Israel burn in hell . No I am not antisemite . I just believe and have a faith in Jesus thats the main difference I have; so if you want to believe in the tooth fairy thats your choice ...

I have known of the Zionist influences in this world for many years and I am telling you it is all a lie . I found this site and I want to share it with you here . I believe that many put the Judale Jew and the Zionist Jew in the same basket . This is a common mistake many make do to the propaganda put out by the Zionist Jews of Israel's government . Shit ! Israel is not even the promise land . The real Jews are still homeless and in exile . 

Here is a great post that is a better written explanation than I could ever write . It's a copy and paste . At the end I will leave a link to the site . I am just hoping that this will take some of the confusion out of the bull shit the Zionist have planted in the minds of the common person ..

Judaism And Zionism Are Not The Same Thing

As posted at NETUREI KARTA

We would like to take a few minutes of your time to prevent you from making a terrible mistake that may have disastrous results for many.

You have always without a doubt heard and read much about the political crises in the Middle East in which the State of Israel plays a central role. This is, in fact, an ongoing series of crises with potential to bring the greatest misfortune on the entire world. Tragically many believe that Zionism and Judaism are identical. Thus they conclude that the entire Jewish people is responsible for the actions of the Zionist government and the world crises which emanates from it. This is a Grave Error!

The truth is that the Jewish faith and Zionism are two very different philosophies. They are as opposite as day and night. The Jewish people have existed for thousands of years. In their two thousand years of Divinely decreed exile no Jew ever sought to end this exile and establish independent political sovereignty anywhere. The people's sole purpose was the study and fulfillment of the Divine commandments of the Torah.

The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion less than one hundred years old. Its essential goal was and is to change the nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political movement. From Zionism's inception the spiritual leaders of the Jewish people stood in staunch opposition to it.

To this day Torah Jewry remains forever loyal to its faith. Zionists want the world to believe that they are the representatives of the entire Jewish people. This is false! The Jewish people never chose them as their leaders.

The Zionists have deceived many well meaning Jewish people via terror, trickery and false propaganda. They have at their disposal the use of a nearly universally subservient media. Whoever attempts to criticize them puts his livelihood and, at times, his very life in danger.

However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!

The Creator gave us the Holy Land thousands of years ago. Yet, when we sinned, He took it away and sent us into exile. Since that time our task is to wait for Him to send the Messiah. At that time, the Creator alone, without any human being lifting a hand or saying a word, will bring us together and take us out of exile. He will likewise establish universal peace among all mankind and all will serve Him in good will.

Some religious Jews, confused by Zionist propaganda quote Biblical verses that state that G-d gave the children of Israel the Holy Land. They overlook, unfortunately, those verses which say that He took it away due to our sins. They further ignore those prophecies which explicitly describe the last exile's conclusion as a Divine, not a human process.

The Creator has commanded every Jew to follow the ways of peace and to be loyal to the country where he lives.

Torah true Jewry waits patiently for the Messianic redemption. They have nothing to do with any kind of pseudo "Jewish State" and its aggressions against other peoples. They have a deep sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians who have suffered the most from Zionism's false teachings and barbaric actions. The Zionist state is not a Jewish state. The Zionists alone are the only ones responsible for their actions. Authentic Jewry has and will continue to oppose the very existence of this blasphemous state.

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_isnot_zionism.cfm

2 people like this

I've known a few Jews in my life. With one exception they have been fine people, kind, generous, smart, and FUNNY. Our neighbors in Rhode Island were an old Polish Jewish couple who survived the Nazi occupation of their country. I think they had tattoos on their arms, concentration camp ID.

The Jewish state was invented by the NWO to put a lot of sacrificial goats in a corral. Then they incited violence between them and Palestinians,  which didn't work out as well as planned. So 'they' (David Icke calls them Rothschild-Rockefeller Zionists) created ISIS and other new sects to draw in more participants. The US, specifically. We have no doggone business sending our boys over there to that] idiotic War on Terror. What a bunch of chumps we are. And now the Rebel flag! Who gives a flying pitchfork? 

1 person likes this

Agreed with both of you guys on 99.99% of your points!

Good stuff!

The Creator gave us the Holy Land thousands of years ago. Yet, when we sinned, He took it away and sent us into exile. Since that time our task is to wait for Him to send the Messiah. At that time, the Creator alone, without any human being lifting a hand or saying a word, will bring us together and take us out of exile. He will likewise establish universal peace among all mankind and all will serve Him in good will.

​Jehovah is not the creator. The bible clearly states over and again that YHVH inherited Israel and therefore could not have created Israel or the earth.

1Sa_10:1  Then SamuelH8050 tookH3947 (H853) a vialH6378 of oil,H8081 and pouredH3332it uponH5921 his head,H7218 and kissedH5401 him, and said,H559Is it notH3808 becauseH3588 the LORDH3068 hath anointedH4886 thee to be captainH5057 overH5921 his inheritance?H5159

1Sa_26:19  NowH6258 therefore, I pray thee,H4994 let my lordH113 the kingH4428 hearH8085 (H853) the wordsH1697 of his servant.H5650 IfH518 the LORDH3068 have stirred thee upH5496 against me, let him acceptH7306 an offering:H4503 but ifH518they be the childrenH1121 of men,H120 cursedH779be theyH1992 beforeH6440 the LORD;H3068 forH3588 they have driven me outH1644 this dayH3117 from abidingH4480 H5596 in the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD,H3068 saying,H559 Go,H1980 serveH5647 otherH312 gods.H430

2Sa_14:16  ForH3588 the kingH4428 will hear,H8085 to deliverH5337 (H853) his handmaidH519 out of the handH4480 H3709 of the manH376that would destroyH8045 me and my sonH1121 togetherH3162 out of the inheritanceH4480 H5159 of God.H430

2Sa_20:19  IH595am one of them that are peaceableH7999and faithfulH539 in Israel:H3478 thouH859 seekestH1245 to destroyH4191 a cityH5892 and a motherH517 in Israel:H3478 whyH4100 wilt thou swallow upH1104 the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD?H3068

2Sa_21:3  Wherefore DavidH1732 saidH559 untoH413 the Gibeonites,H1393 WhatH4100 shall I doH6213 for you? and wherewithH4100 shall I make the atonement,H3722 that ye may blessH1288 (H853) the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD?H3068

1Ki_8:51  ForH3588 theyH1992be thy people,H5971 and thine inheritance,H5159 whichH834 thou broughtest forthH3318 out of Egypt,H4480 H4714 from the midstH4480 H8432 of the furnaceH3564 of iron:H1270

1Ki_8:53  ForH3588 thouH859 didst separateH914 them from among allH4480 H3605 the peopleH5971 of the earth,H776to be thine inheritance,H5159 asH834 thou spakestH1696 by the handH3027 of MosesH4872 thy servant,H5650 when thou broughtestH3318 (H853) our fathersH1 out of Egypt,H4480 H4714 O LordH136 GOD.H3068

Whoever YHVH was he gave the land to the descendents of Israel not to the Khazars!

There are hardly any real Hebrews in Israel. They did let some Ethiopians (real Hebrews) in but they are not treated to well from what I understand. It should be called new Khazaria and not Israel. What we call the nation of Israel has nothing to do with the bible or the Hebrews. The nation of Israel in the bible is the people that descended from the man Israel. Not a bunch of white people who read the Torah. Most of these so called Jews are not descendents of Judah or Israel and are not religious at all, so if they are not ethnic Jews and they are not practicing religious Jews why do you keep calling them Jews?

​Jehovah is not the creator. The bible clearly states over and again that YHVH inherited Israel and therefore could not have created Israel or the earth.

1Sa_10:1  Then SamuelH8050 tookH3947 (H853) a vialH6378 of oil,H8081 and pouredH3332it uponH5921 his head,H7218 and kissedH5401 him, and said,H559Is it notH3808 becauseH3588 the LORDH3068 hath anointedH4886 thee to be captainH5057 overH5921 his inheritance?H5159

1Sa_26:19  NowH6258 therefore, I pray thee,H4994 let my lordH113 the kingH4428 hearH8085 (H853) the wordsH1697 of his servant.H5650 IfH518 the LORDH3068 have stirred thee upH5496 against me, let him acceptH7306 an offering:H4503 but ifH518they be the childrenH1121 of men,H120 cursedH779be theyH1992 beforeH6440 the LORD;H3068 forH3588 they have driven me outH1644 this dayH3117 from abidingH4480 H5596 in the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD,H3068 saying,H559 Go,H1980 serveH5647 otherH312 gods.H430

2Sa_14:16  ForH3588 the kingH4428 will hear,H8085 to deliverH5337 (H853) his handmaidH519 out of the handH4480 H3709 of the manH376that would destroyH8045 me and my sonH1121 togetherH3162 out of the inheritanceH4480 H5159 of God.H430

2Sa_20:19  IH595am one of them that are peaceableH7999and faithfulH539 in Israel:H3478 thouH859 seekestH1245 to destroyH4191 a cityH5892 and a motherH517 in Israel:H3478 whyH4100 wilt thou swallow upH1104 the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD?H3068

2Sa_21:3  Wherefore DavidH1732 saidH559 untoH413 the Gibeonites,H1393 WhatH4100 shall I doH6213 for you? and wherewithH4100 shall I make the atonement,H3722 that ye may blessH1288 (H853) the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD?H3068

1Ki_8:51  ForH3588 theyH1992be thy people,H5971 and thine inheritance,H5159 whichH834 thou broughtest forthH3318 out of Egypt,H4480 H4714 from the midstH4480 H8432 of the furnaceH3564 of iron:H1270

1Ki_8:53  ForH3588 thouH859 didst separateH914 them from among allH4480 H3605 the peopleH5971 of the earth,H776to be thine inheritance,H5159 asH834 thou spakestH1696 by the handH3027 of MosesH4872 thy servant,H5650 when thou broughtestH3318 (H853) our fathersH1 out of Egypt,H4480 H4714 O LordH136 GOD.H3068

Whoever YHVH was he gave the land to the descendents of Israel not to the Khazars!

There are hardly any real Hebrews in Israel. They did let some Ethiopians (real Hebrews) in but they are not treated to well from what I understand. It should be called new Khazaria and not Israel. What we call the nation of Israel has nothing to do with the bible or the Hebrews. The nation of Israel in the bible is the people that descended from the man Israel. Not a bunch of white people who read the Torah. Most of these so called Jews are not descendents of Judah or Israel and are not religious at all, so if they are not ethnic Jews and they are not practicing religious Jews why do you keep calling them Jews?

A major problem with the type of research that you have undertaken is culture and linguistics. There are NO good English translations of the Scriptures from the paleo-Hebrew. As anyone fluent in more than one language can tell you, there are many things that are not directly translatable from one language to another. For example, translations of the works of Suetonius by two different translators are often significantly different! A quick look at a dictionary of any language will show that most words have more than one meaning. Translators tend to imprint their own bias and worldview, intentionally or not, on their translations. So the King James version of the Bible has the word "firmament" describing the environment of the stars instead of the correct word "expanse" because in King James’ day "everybody knows" that the stars are set in concentric spheres around the Earth!

Anyone who thinks that the Bible has not been altered significantly since its creation need only visit their local Christian book store to be disabused of that notion. In the last century alone at least eleven different versions have been produced. Ancient scrolls found in desert caves in the Middle East have revealed multiple versions of almost every book in the Bible (except Isaiah). One version of the book of Daniel was found that was a third larger than the version found in modern Bibles. Indeed, not only have the books themselves been altered, but which books are included in the Bible itself have changed over the centuries (Besides the Apocrypha, books like Enoch and the Temple Scroll have also been included and removed.). All of these alterations have been the results of cultural bias, mistranslation, political and social "correctness", and religious convention. While the Bible we see today contains the infallible Word of God, it is not all of God’s Word, nor is all of it God’s Word.

Most importantly, God’s holy names were systematically altered and then removed almost entirely from the Bible. Remember that when God told Moses His name He was NOT translating it into Hebrew for Moses. He told Moses His name and Moses wrote it down. Later scribes removed the vowels from the name so that it would be more difficult for heathens to pronounce, thereby making it more difficult to blaspheme. Thus YHVH was produced (Today, scholars still dispute how God's name should be pronounced.). Finally, His names were removed from the Bible altogether and generic terms (God, Lord) substituted in their place. Yet the Scriptures emphasize the need to worship Him and glorify His name. Alleluia, Hallelujah, etc. are all corruptions of Hallelu Yah (meaning "praise Yah"). From scripture it is clear that God wants us to use His HOLY names. And indeed, He confirms this by releasing His glory and power when we do use them in praise, prayer, spiritual warfare, and worship. In most cases, "YHVH" should be substituted for "Lord" and "Elohim" for "God" in modern Bibles.

Ezra appears to have been the first of many to decide what books should be included in the Bible. Having returned from the first Diaspora he discovered significant differences of opinion between the Babylonian exiles and other Hebrews as to which versions of which books were holy and which were not. Supported by the authority and power of the Persian Empire, he successfully dictated which books were included in the Bible and which version of each book would be used. This process was repeated time and again by Rabbis, Roman Emperors (Constantine and later Emperors), Patriarchs, and Popes through various councils and decrees. Additions, alterations, and deletions were made to ensure the conformity of the Bible with the then current religious dogma. It was for this reason that Yah Shua (Jesus) condemned the scribes and that both Moses and John cursed anyone who added or subtracted to their books! None of these additions, alterations, and deletions were done flawlessly and so we have all of the apparent conflicts and errors that critics of Christianity are so fond of pointing out.

After the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem by the Roman General (who later became Emperor) Titus in A. D. 70, the Pharisees succeeded in establishing themselves as the predominant power in Jewish religious thought. During the final Jewish revolt against Rome in A. D. 132, Rabbi Akiba ben Joseph declared Simeon ben Kosiba "King Messiah". As might be imagined, at this point all Christians withdrew whatever support they had for the rebellion and were first declared "traitors" and then every one that was caught was executed by the rebels. Reaction to this led to a drive by Christians to expunge all Hebrew "influence" (including God’s "Hebrew" names!) from the Bible. The myth that the New Testament was originally written in Greek was then created. Traditions held sacred by our Adonay Yah Shua HaMashiach (Lord Jesus Christ) were cast off as being "Jewish". As noted above, even God’s holy names were altered or removed because they were in "Hebrew" (The Apostles never called our Savior by the name "Jesus Christ"!).

Therefore, the type of research you have undertaken should be done using the oldest possible manuscripts in the paleo-Hebrew. Note the use of the term "paleo-Hebrew". Like all languages, Hebrew has changed over time. Try reading Beowulf in its original English and you’ll quickly see how much a language can change in 1500 years. Even in a few years words can acquire new meanings or be lost entirely. "Gay" was in no way associated with homosexuality 60 years ago. One hundred years ago, everyone who spoke English knew what "ere" meant. Without the knowledge of ancient Hebrew, ancient Hebrew customs, and ancient Hebrew idioms the true meaning of the text can be elusive. A good example is the use of the word "inheritance" that you noted.

SKN EZN@-Z@ LIVDL JLND RNYI IK 2 Samuel 14:16

:MIDL@ ZLGPN CGI IPA-Z@E IZ@ CINYDL YI@D

Please note that the word that is translated in English as "inheritance" is the Hebrew "MIDL@" which simply means "that which belongs solely to YHVH". The English versions of the Scriptures are full of similar mistranslations.

For forty years I was an outspoken atheist. I loved to debate religious people of all religions and frequently debated Catholic, Jehovah’s Witness, and Mormon Christians. I maintained pages of irrefutable errors and inconsistencies in the English versions of the Bible (KJV, New Jerusalem, and NIV mostly). Ten years ago, I began to study the Scriptures in the original Hebrew (NO, the New Testament was NOT originally written in Greek!). Scripture by scripture, I had to delete every "irrefutable" error and inconsistency I had listed. I know, not everyone can be a linguist. But by using readily available dictionaries, lexicons, and translating software, many mistranslations can be repaired. I have also found some profound insights in the works of scholars like Nehemiah Gordon (a Dead Sea Scroll scholar who once taught at Jerusalem University and who is a Karaite Jew) and many others. As always, you must seek the truth – if it’s handed to you on "a silver platter" it’s probably not the whole truth (if there is any truth in it at all!)! Like it or not, we need to work hard and use our critical thinking skills if we really want the truth.

Edited by Barbarossa
2 people like this

If you can't read the Hebrew characters in the above post, load HebrewUniversal truetype font (you can download it for free from www.sa-hebroots.com/free_hebrew_fonts.php) into the "fonts" folder in your "Windows" under your "Program Files" listing (see "My Computer" then "C:") on your computer if it uses MSDOS.  Otherwise, your on your own!

some insightful use of history and knowledge, all i know is humans are still currently human and its a good idea to get along with each other

Outstanding post, Barbarossa. I get outdone with people who say the internet and forums are trash. Free speech and genuine scholarship exist here as often as -- or more than -- churches and universities.

You put quite a bit of effort into that explication of how biblical (original Hebrew) texts have been corrupted by hierarchies with agendas. I was introduced to religion in Lutheran churches, then found myself in Methodist buildings outside my home state, and later as we moved south, Baptist. I later attended a few Catholic services, which gave me the creeps actually, with all that kneeling and icon worship. 

Church never took with me. Never. In Sunday School I asked the same question you did: how can we know that the holy books were the real word of God? Faith. Faith in what? How can we have faith without just cause? I asked. How can there be so many religions if there is just One True God in the universe?

No one ever answered that question to my satisfaction. Until I came across Erich von Däniken. Aha, said I. And then I found other exegetes who tied all those loose strings from all the world's cultures, religions, myths, fables. 

The Hebrews of the OT had encounters with some powerful entities, the Scandinavians with others, Amerindians with others, Hindus with, good grief, all manner of advanced beings.

Were any of these beings God or gods or supernatural in any way? I'm doubtful. I don't argue with religious people. They need to believe in something that justifies existence. Religion often gives people their moral bearings. Belief systems can improve ethical conduct. Or not.

I don't know, maybe God is the entirety of all things in the universe. Not a hive mind, more like an electric current? and everyone is an electron running inside it? Words like Oneness and Love are too New Age-y for my taste. I don't imply that feelings are insipid, just too easily separated from intellect. Well, what do I know?

I do know my own mind well enough to doubt a religion that demanded Abraham to sacrifice his own son. And then allowed His own Son to be tortured and sacrificed.

The hell with that.

I'm still trying to figure how to kill Buddha to be a Buddha of one. 

Edited by grav

A major problem with the type of research that you have undertaken is culture and linguistics. There are NO good English translations of the Scriptures from the paleo-Hebrew. As anyone fluent in more than one language can tell you, there are many things that are not directly translatable from one language to another. For example, translations of the works of Suetonius by two different translators are often significantly different! A quick look at a dictionary of any language will show that most words have more than one meaning. Translators tend to imprint their own bias and worldview, intentionally or not, on their translations. So the King James version of the Bible has the word "firmament" describing the environment of the stars instead of the correct word "expanse" because in King James’ day "everybody knows" that the stars are set in concentric spheres around the Earth!

​There are at least 2 variations of the word in question being used in the same way. The same word is also used when the hebrews are talking about their inheritance of land. So the word can only have one meaning based on the context it is used. The koran also says that Allah is an inheritor god. YHVH never even claimed to be the creator. He said to the hebrews I will be your God and you shall be my people. Meaning that before the deal he was not their god. He said you shall have no other God before me. He did not say there are no other gods but me. Here is an example. The same word being used to describe Israel as YHVHs inheritance is being used to describe an Inheritance for Israels children. There is no way around it. Yah is not the creator.

Exo_34:9  And he said,H559 IfH518 nowH4994 I have foundH4672 graceH2580 in thy sight,H5869 O Lord,H136 let my Lord,H136 I pray thee,H4994 goH1980 amongH7130 us; forH3588 itH1931 is a stiffneckedH7186 H6203 people;H5971 and pardonH5545 our iniquityH5771 and our sin,H2403 and take us for thine inheritance.H5157

Lev_25:46  And ye shall take them as an inheritanceH5157 (H853) for your childrenH1121 afterH310 you, to inheritH3423 them for a possession;H272 they shall be your bondmenH5647 for ever:H5769 but over your brethrenH251 the childrenH1121 of Israel,H3478 ye shall notH3808 ruleH7287 oneH376 over anotherH251 with rigour.H6531

YHVH freed the hebrews from Egypt and then made them his slaves to murder the people of Cain-an. Regardless of who those people were, why did YHVH make the Hebrews murder those women and children? Why put that blood on their hands? Couldn't he do it himself? What about the Israelis ripping open the wombs of pregnant women and other such atrocities?

Edited by GoodBees

​There are at least 2 variations of the word in question being used in the same way. The same word is also used when the hebrews are talking about their inheritance of land. So the word can only have one meaning based on the context it is used. The koran also says that Allah is an inheritor god. YHVH never even claimed to be the creator. He said to the hebrews I will be your God and you shall be my people. Meaning that before the deal he was not their god. He said you shall have no other God before me. He did not say there are no other gods but me. Here is an example. The same word being used to describe Israel as YHVHs inheritance is being used to describe an Inheritance for Israels children. There is no way around it. Yah is not the creator.

Exo_34:9  And he said,H559 IfH518 nowH4994 I have foundH4672 graceH2580 in thy sight,H5869 O Lord,H136 let my Lord,H136 I pray thee,H4994 goH1980 amongH7130 us; forH3588 itH1931 is a stiffneckedH7186 H6203 people;H5971 and pardonH5545 our iniquityH5771 and our sin,H2403 and take us for thine inheritance.H5157
Lev_25:46  And ye shall take them as an inheritanceH5157 (H853) for your childrenH1121 afterH310 you, to inheritH3423 them for a possession;H272 they shall be your bondmenH5647 for ever:H5769 but over your brethrenH251 the childrenH1121 of Israel,H3478 ye shall notH3808 ruleH7287 oneH376 over anotherH251 with rigour.H6531

YHVH freed the hebrews from Egypt and then made them his slaves to murder the people of Cain-an. Regardless of who those people were, why did YHVH make the Hebrews murder those women and children? Why put that blood on their hands? Couldn't he do it himself? What about the Israelis ripping open the wombs of pregnant women and other such atrocities?

Yahveh commanded the Israelites to kill all of the Canaanites because they fed their children to Moloch and so that they wouldn't whore after the Canaanites' false gods.  The Israelites didn't kill all of the Canaanites and ended up feeding their own children to Moloch.  After that King Manasseh gutted the Temple and so Yahveh punished the Israelites.  You sound like you have a grudge against Yahveh.  Did he fail to answer your prayers and so now your pissed off?

Yahveh commanded the Israelites to kill all of the Canaanites because they fed their children to Moloch and so that they wouldn't whore after the Canaanites' false gods.  The Israelites didn't kill all of the Canaanites and ended up feeding their own children to Moloch.  After that King Manasseh gutted the Temple and so Yahveh punished the Israelites.  You sound like you have a grudge against Yahveh.  Did he fail to answer your prayers and so now your pissed off?

​You failed to answer my question, why didn't Yah kill them himself and why are you making this personal?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.