Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

Mum who stabbed alleged paedophile to death 'told police "I took care of it"'

6 posts in this topic

A woman told police she “took care” of an alleged paedophile pensioner on her estate after knifing him to death, a court heard today.

Mum of five Sarah Sands, 32, confronted Michael Pleasted, 77, in his home after downing two bottles of wine and a bottle of brandy, stabbing him eight times.

Mr Pleasted, who was accused of sexually assaulting two boys, bled to death and officers found him in his hallway with the front door open.

One wound had severed the main vessels in his arm.

Jonathan Rees QC, prosecuting, said Sands “took the law into her own hands” and carried out a “determined and sustained attack” last November.

He said CCTV from the estate, by London City Airport, East London, showed Sands go into Mr ­Pleasted’s block and into his flat.

She left 20 minutes later with a knife in her hand, Mr Rees said, and reportedly told a ­neighbour: “Pretend you never saw me.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-who-stabbed-alleged-paedophile-5943935#rlabs=6

In Texas they would find a way to not bring it to trial.

Years ago a Louisiana man was filmed killing his son's abuser, admitted to it, got 5 years probation.

1 person likes this

Other than corruption in politics this is one of my pet peeves . I don't see a killing of a child molester as a murder . I was molested as a child a young boy of 7 years old I still live with it to this day I am now 61 years old; I still can see the SOBs face smiling . My dad beat the monster molester so bad that no one could identify him . The Sheriff at that time said that my dad acted in self defense and then saw to it that the monster molester got a lot of time in a prison where he was beat to death by other inmates .

I see this shit today go unpunished not only by the courts but by the general public . One guy here in my state my town only got jail time and some probation for molesting a young girl of 4 years old and then a small boy and now lives in the general population as a sex offender . I ask way ?  Its all about money now days the courts know that these monster molesters will offend again . Its a shame that America's justice now only revolve around a dollar .. Sad days are here in America !!!  

1 person likes this

Gosh, CSB, I was in my 30s when I first learned about incest and pedophilia. Not that I was that protected as a child. No one ever talked about it. Ever. I'm 66, was lucky to have a fairly peaceful "normal" childhood and life. 

The monster who scarred you for life got real justice. I've always heard that most prison inmates hate child molesters and wife beaters. Robbing, stealing, etc. are nothing compared to those evils.

Maybe it is happening more often now -- or it's finally coming to light. I had a student years ago who asked if she could live with me. Her father was abusing her. The social services people were supposed to be protecting her. She was 16 at the time and has gone on to live a normal life. Like you. Very often abused girls choose husbands just like their fathers, perpetuating the cycle.

I read a lot about the New World Order, which is based on the aliens called Archons -- even have a thread about them. Yes, it sounds crazy, but I've come to believe that these creatures exist in a dimension slightly different from ours. They are reptilian in appearance and can inhabit (possess) the bodies of hybridized humans who allow them to commit violent acts, which releases energy the Archons feed on. Some influential people, including high ranking politicians and global bigwigs, got where they are by making deals with these demons. They are Satanists, or Saturn worshipers. They attend evil rites that include torture and murder of children, usually young boys.

I often wonder why some men, and a few women, become involved with perversions. We can't ignore all the people from all over the world who report seeing or experiencing horrible incidents of demonic possession, ritual sacrifices, blood-drinking, child abuse. You say your abuser smiled. That makes my heart sink, to know that children by the MILLIONS have see that face. What the hell could make someone enjoy harming a baby? I may be gullible, naive, just plain stupid. But I think many many people have someone else sharing their body and mind. I had one or more come into my home decades ago. I made it-him-them go away after too many things happened. Humans have powerful minds which can protect them when push comes to shove. But not when their attacker is physically bigger and stronger. 

Almost as bad are kids being exposed to sex, drugs, and violence in the media nowadays. Not natural. Not an accident. Part of the agenda to destroy the family and the whole damned country.

Gosh, CSB, I was in my 30s when I first learned about incest and pedophilia. Not that I was that protected as a child. No one ever talked about it. Ever. I'm 66, was lucky to have a fairly peaceful "normal" childhood and life. 

The monster who scarred you for life got real justice. I've always heard that most prison inmates hate child molesters and wife beaters. Robbing, stealing, etc. are nothing compared to those evils.

Maybe it is happening more often now -- or it's finally coming to light. I had a student years ago who asked if she could live with me. Her father was abusing her. The social services people were supposed to be protecting her. She was 16 at the time and has gone on to live a normal life. Like you. Very often abused girls choose husbands just like their fathers, perpetuating the cycle.

I read a lot about the New World Order, which is based on the aliens called Archons -- even have a thread about them. Yes, it sounds crazy, but I've come to believe that these creatures exist in a dimension slightly different from ours. They are reptilian in appearance and can inhabit (possess) the bodies of hybridized humans who allow them to commit violent acts, which releases energy the Archons feed on. Some influential people, including high ranking politicians and global bigwigs, got where they are by making deals with these demons. They are Satanists, or Saturn worshipers. They attend evil rites that include torture and murder of children, usually young boys.

I often wonder why some men, and a few women, become involved with perversions. We can't ignore all the people from all over the world who report seeing or experiencing horrible incidents of demonic possession, ritual sacrifices, blood-drinking, child abuse. You say your abuser smiled. That makes my heart sink, to know that children by the MILLIONS have see that face. What the hell could make someone enjoy harming a baby? I may be gullible, naive, just plain stupid. But I think many many people have someone else sharing their body and mind. I had one or more come into my home decades ago. I made it-him-them go away after too many things happened. Humans have powerful minds which can protect them when push comes to shove. But not when their attacker is physically bigger and stronger. 

Almost as bad are kids being exposed to sex, drugs, and violence in the media nowadays. Not natural. Not an accident. Part of the agenda to destroy the family and the whole damned country.

​Thank you for your comment ! After my experience I had to learn to forgive this intruder before I could live with the violation of it all . I am ok and have been for many years .

Even in the 50s evil lived with in the harts of people its not a new thing, its just that its being more exposed in today's world .

I understand how internal demons work they will seek you out as you sleep and even through out a day what is a evil thought will pop up, we as people have to learn how to deal with them . I could talk about this in depth here but I think for the sake of the many I should post a page about how I have had to deal with a personal internal demon and how they work form with in .

When I was 12 years old I walked with woman that later I found out was my great grandmother . After describing her to my mother , my mom went to her bed room and returned with a photo album with pictures and she ask me to look at it . As I browsed the pictures I came up on a old photo of a woman that looked just like the lady I walked and talk to; I showed it to my mom, my mom started crying and told me that this woman was my great grand mother and she had been dead for more that 20 years . That woman; my great grand mother told me at one point in our conversation that I will always have angles around me . To this day I have believed in what she said . I have a few stories that I can tell about demons .  I believe that a demon will attack a person through a open portal with in the subconscious mind . There are many different kinds of demons but then there are many different depths in the subconscious, some darker than others . One needs to understand how to see and understand the difference between a subconscious demon and a human thought .  I have in the past wrote about this subject; I will look to see if I can find those files on some old hard drives I still have or maybe rewrite them .

I need to run now and fix dinner . My lady friend is coming over , I need to get my mind focused on a catfish fry . 

A added note before I go

I think some people are forced to live with and fight their internal demons on a daily basis. Maybe they think they weren't cut out for life? Maybe they think they didn't have a choice to be here? And then at some point their demons get the best of them. They can no longer fight them off. Their demons can no longer be kept internalized. And that is the point they decide they no longer want to try to participate in a moral life they give in to the evil . Whether a genius or fool the ending result is only the evil they succumb too.
I was once told that there is two great days in one's life, one is being born the other is understand way . From what I see with in your comment . I believe that you understand way but may not know it other wise you would not be here . I see that most that have made a choice to seek truth have a open hart and with a open hart this = compassion some thing that one is born with, its a gift a gift that what is evil wants to destroy .

Hugs 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.