Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

BUSTED: Charleston Shooting WAS A HOAX

13 posts in this topic

I am posting this as food for thought . This guy makes some good points .

A HOAX   It vary well could be .

YouTube reporter Redsilverj breaks down how the mainstream media stories surrounding the alleged Charleston shooting are tailor made to drive a long-sought-after and multifaceted agenda to stoke racial division, increase gun control, and to justify war-on-terror surveillance measures domestically.

BOOM! This Police Tweet Is Smoking Gun Evidence That Charleston Shooting Was Government Orchestrated!

The online watchdog group Operation Jade Helm And Beyond received quite an interesting, anonymous message recently, which included a screenshot of a tweet, appearing to have been sent out by law enforcement in Charleston. The tweet is in regard to the shooting, however, the tweet was sent 20 minutes before the shooting happened! 

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/policetweetprovesfalseflagchurchshooting/

The time zone you are in will make a difference on the tweets. When I look at the actual tweet, it shows 6:40 pm when it's 9:40 pm there. Something to take into consideration on this one.

Here's the actual tweet, what time does it say for you?

Edited by Cinnamon

It says 6:40 here 

They are 3 hours ahead of me on time. So that would mean that it was tweeted at 9:40 pm eastern.

They are 3 hours ahead of me on time. So that would mean that it was tweeted at 9:40 pm eastern.

​Ah, perhaps people just are trying to make sense out of a senseless act.
Grasping at straws... One thing that's clear here is people don't trust the government.

​Ah, perhaps people just are trying to make sense out of a senseless act.Grasping at straws... One thing that's clear here is people don't trust the government.

​Yes, probably so. This thing of trusting the government when they are there to restrain is amazing to me. Why would anyone trust anyone who has power over them like that? I guess until it starts to directly affect them, they just don't care.

​Yes, probably so. This thing of trusting the government when they are there to restrain is amazing to me. Why would anyone trust anyone who has power over them like that? I guess until it starts to directly affect them, they just don't care.

​It's almost like a portion of Americans have stockholm syndrome.
They somehow convince themselves that the government is here to help the people.
However, I think more people are becoming aware and they're getting angry. 
The tension is growing and it is affecting people on a personal level.

Deleting everything except this - Got to keep the paranoia to a manageable, vigilant level, quit falling for the trolling.

Everything else is pretty damn shady though.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

I wouldn't look to much into it, you got time zone differences, and also the fact that they got guys who can alter the actual page, not photo shopping. - When I look at the link it shows 6:40 PM - 17 Jun 2015 - Got keep the paranoia to a  manageable vigilant level, quit falling for the trolling.

Everything else is pretty damn shady though.

​lol i'm not falling for the trolling i'm pointing it out that the time zones are different and the actual tweet was at 9:40pm EDT

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.