Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Video - Its Here, and no one seems to know.

3 posts in this topic

OEF's New Video - Topics are TPP and others

Published on Jun 25, 2015

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Good Video DK. Thanks for sharing. People are getting more and more frustrated over this outlaw government. I certainly feel his pain!

1 person likes this

OEF's New Video - Topics are TPP and others

Published on Jun 25, 2015

We live on a prisoned planet where the psychopathic elites rule . It is apparent that we the people " Those in the know, those that are blessed with incite " must shed more blood .

Those with evil intent will never give up on their quest for power and those that are blinded with the deceptions will have to shed some tears before seeing clearly .

I was born covered in someones blood I have no problem going out the same way . The blind living are getting away with it all messed up !

Keep up the good work brother ! It is said that there is two great days in one's life 1 is being born 2 the other is understanding way .

You have been blessed ! You are a WatchMan you have been called to the wall to watch over the flock . God bless you for your service to humanity .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.