Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

So ghetto monk after years and years and years finally unblocks alex jones links?

6 posts in this topic

So ghetto monk after years and years and years finally unblocks alex jones links? because he is not hating on glp anymore. BUT leaves all the other nom hater links blocked :O

This raises a red flag with me. How bout you? I always thought once glp unblocks links you can expect a shitstorm because they are controlled opposition.

Did he unblock links to our forum too? Oh probably not...lol

He unblocked Infowars because Watson linked one of his vids.

But this won't last long. Ghetto Monk will find a reason to block them again.

Wait and see.

It is a monetary deal.

Some people know what I am talking about but have had legal papers served on them so the cannot tell publicly what they had discovered.

Look at the takings Rense makes by allowing RT Sputnik and Russia today articles to be posted. Those organizations pay Rense to have that material posted and promoted on that site. Around 2010 the owners of GuLP did a similar deal with everyone they could get onboard. It was a massive promotion of many sites and CT magazines in exchange for a limited control over their promotional material. (I will not show proof of this because it will get the source jailed as there are only so many people who know of this) At the same time an economic merger/shareholding deal was also offered to what was thought to be key people within the CT environment. Little did they know they were opening themselves up for inspection by various intel agencies of their sites and CT Media Empires.

The silent owner in GuLP sells internet advertising for a living, not some small biscuits either one of the biggest in north America. they hook up the advertisers with sites that have the demographic of their customers. By having a slew of sites this person could also engage in defrauding their customers without them ever knowing along with the dual operation of tracking users in greater number because they were scooping as much of the CT world as possible. (click fraud on a large scale) Trins tracking cookies he invented are used to find the demographics as well as informing the intel agencies of where the CT people go and what they do.

Concessions had to be made by the people who entered into those agreements over material they would have to censor or suppress. The did so in exchange for revenue and potential revenue as their material would be promoted on GuLP which would in theory bring their sites and magazines more viewers and purchasers. Over time this agreement broke down and didn't bring the numbers initially promised. However no-one who entered into those agreements are legally allowed to speak of them.

However money for access and promotions deals are still done.

It is a two pronged operation, Psy-ops and intel gathering operations/identification along with revanue gathering. It is thought the intel operations are not aware of the revenue gathering operations  as that is a weak point.

Druggies love their money and drugs do they not?

1 person likes this

I'm banned again, can't even lurk. Ghetto Monk is a kitten compared to Astroshill. I was a subscriber, supposed to have ban immunity. Not! I got a refund but no apology. When you can't talk about Nibiru & assorted alternative space stuff, that speaks volumes about censorship out of fear of public awareness. And it verifies the "crazy" ct ideas.

That place is half sewage dump, half good material. It must have a million posters. Maybe a few thousand posting in their sock feet.:ph34r:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.