Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Filming Cops Just Got Hilarious LMAO

3 posts in this topic

Edinburg, TX — A video posted to YouTube this week shows that filming police is not always a solemn experience — it can be funny too.

A Texas cop was caught in a ridiculously compromising and cartoonish situation. The state trooper somehow managed to become stuck in the window of his patrol car.

In a true ‘WTF’ moment, the passersby capture the officer flailing about in a frantic effort to free himself from the grip — of his window.

The resultant video is as odd as it is hilarious.

The men taking the video can barely keep it together as they capture this golden moment as the state trooper epically fails at his Dukes of Hazard, window entry.

With all the horrific videos of police officers acting with malice, it’s refreshing to be able to laugh. The only thing missing from the video below is the sound of the Benny Hill theme playing in the background. Enjoy.

I would have called the cops to get him out, Oh wait I am not allowed to touch a cop, it is construed as a sign of aggression.  I do not call the cops, I do not want to be shot.

1 person likes this

I wonder how he managed to do that. :bananadancing:

​Looks like he was trying to do one of those cool action moves from hollywood films :roflmao::rofl::jptdknpa:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.