Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States

16 posts in this topic

White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

http://linkis.com/www.nbcnews.com/news/EjCSm

You guys see this BS?

White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States

By Peter Gelling on Jun 24, 2015 @ 7:45 AM

http://www.globalpost.com/article/6592741/2015/06/24/white-americans-are-biggest-terror-threat-united-states

Read the rest of the article in the link above. - NOTE  a lot of hyperlinks

NEED TO KNOW:

White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country's lawless border regions.

Attacks by right-wing groups get comparatively little coverage in the news media. Most people will struggle to remember the shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin that killed six people in 2012. A man who associated with neo-Nazi groups carried out that shooting. There was also the married couple in Las Vegas who walked into a pizza shop and murdered two police officers. They left a swastika on one of the bodies before killing a third person in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Such attacks are not limited to one part of the country. In 2011, two white supremacists went on a shooting spree in the Pacific Northwest, killing four people.

Terrorism is hard to define. But here is its basic meaning: ideological violence. In its study, the New America Foundation took a narrow view of what could be considered a terror attack. Most mass shootings, for instance, like Sandy Hook or the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting — both in 2012 — weren't included. Also not included was the killing of three Muslim students in North Carolina earlier this year. The shooter was a neighbor and had strong opinions about religion. But he also had strong opinions about parking spaces and a history of anger issues. So that shooting was left off the list.

2 people like this

I posted the same story but from a different link . Ya it is crazy !

My friends around me think I am crazy . One even told that I should go see a doctor .

I know there is a lot of BS posted on the net but this BS is all adding up .

1 person likes this

No big surprise, Anne-Marie Slaughter heads that organization.

Another wastrel who worked for Hillary Clinton.

I posted the same story but from a different link . Ya it is crazy !

My friends around me think I am crazy . One even told that I should go see a doctor .

I know there is a lot of BS posted on the net but this BS is all adding up .

​Aye, I used to think I was completely insane, but wow, these people have absolutely no contact with reality whatsoever! :lulz1:

​Aye, I used to think I was completely insane, but wow, these people have absolutely no contact with reality whatsoever! :lulz1:

​Everything is out of control as planed .

I was going to see a shrink but now I am convinced that I am the one thats ok

The tinfoil hats will ride with pride

1 person likes this

I'm such a terrorist....I cleared 3 floors of flood damage for the DAV today.

After fixing their roof for hours before in 90+ heat

The main drain broke after a wicked TStorm hit us, funnels, ping pong hail and 100 MPH winds.

Then.......

On the way home I see the main thruway blocked by a fallen massive American Elm.

A 65+ Year old Vietnamese woman is trying to clear the road with a pair of loppers.....aw shit.

So I pull over and yak with her and check out the damage and discuss how we could fix it :)

Up pulls an adrenaline rushed mexican dude and he wants to chain the hanger and pull it down. so I grab my Stihl out of the truck and tell him go for it.....he does, and bam' on the second try it lands perfectly...I start cutting and neighbors of all races came together and pulled branches from the road.

Then the city shows up and they just watch as we dismantle this friggin' mondo tree and pull it away.

It was epic.....probably on Utoob too. When all was said and done we had a white, black, oriental, mexican team all working together exceptionally in a hot situation.

I was the one they picked as the leader.....was honored, most of us could not communicate...verbally.

Felt great :) No money was involved.

Nite~

Edited by RememberThis
Said I pulled over ...twice LOL
3 people like this

I'm such a terrorist....I cleared 3 floors of flood damage for the DAV today.

After fixing their roof for hours before in 90+ heat

The main drain broke after a wicked TStorm hit us, funnels, ping pong hail and 100 MPH winds.

Then.......

On the way home I see the main thruway blocked by a fallen massive American Elm, so I pull over.

A 65+ Year old Vietnamese woman is trying to clear the road with a pair of loppers.....aw shit.

So I pull over and yak with her and check out the damage and discuss how we could fix it :)

Up pulls an adrenaline rushed mexican dude and he wants to chain the hanger and pull it down. so I grab my Stihl out of the truck and tell him go for it.....he does, and bam' on the second try it lands perfectly...I start cutting and neighbors of all races came together and pulled branches from the road.

Then the city shows up and they just watch as we dismantle this friggin' mondo tree and pull it away.

It was epic.....probably on Utoob too. When all was said and done we had a white, black, oriental, mexican team all working together exceptionally in a hot situation.

I was the one they picked as the leader.....was honored, most of us could not communicate...verbally.

Felt great :) No money was involved.

Nite~

​That's real life, something a politician has no friggen clue about.  Herein lies the big answer, the problem is not with the grassroots people but with those politicians in their ivory towers seeking to divide a nation so they can ultimately profit.  Scum!

2 people like this

Yeah and I doubt we will be in a charitable mood when the time comes to deal with those crock stirring bitches and race baiting drama mamas. who are behind this crap. We know who you are.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.