Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Pope Francis Identifies The Antichrist?

5 posts in this topic

Published on Jun 24, 2015

Is it possible that Pope Francis has identified the Antichrist in an indirect way. Well the answer may very well prove to be shocking even for himself. The man that claims to be the Vicar of Christ the Vicarius Filii Dei. Pope Francis is not alone many other Popes to have actually identified this man this Antichrist though unbeknownst to them .

1 person likes this

You really do deserve more green reps dude. I just gave you two.
One for this thread, and another for the following thread.

ALERT! NASA Denies DOOMSDAY in SEPTEMBER 2015, But Something Big Is Coming!!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

I need to applaud you here , Thoth

you post things anti-Semites and anti-zionists are
to loath to accept.

It goes against the  prevailing CT group-think these days
Most self-proclaimed "truthers" with be cheering-on the anti-christ when he reveals himself.

I mean no disrespect, but this is just warmed-over Seventh Day Adventist nonsense. "Vicarius Filii Dei" (Vicar of the Son of God) is NOT one of the pope's titles, but was made popular by Adventist groups and is routinely used by other anti-Catholic outlets because it allows them to wrangle a "666" out of it and affix it to the papacy. (Simply Google "papal titles" and you will find any number of sites that will give you an accurate list.) And since "Vicarius Filii Dei" is not an actual papal title, it therefore does NOT appear on the pope's "crown," which you claim is in Rome for all to see. In fact, the pope HAS NO crown: Pope Paul VI abandoned the use of it in 1963, thus relinquishing any papal claim to temporal power; he subsequently announced his plan to sell it and donate the proceeds to charity. As it turned out, Cardinal Spellman of New York arranged for the Catholic Church in America to purchase the tiara, and today it is on display at the Basilica of the National Shrine in Washington, DC -- NOT in Rome. Your video is thus wrong on five major points -- 1) "Vicarius Filii Dei" is not a papal title; 2) the pope no longer has a crown, its use and symbolism having been abandoned in 1963; 3) the words "Vicarius Filii Dei" do not appear on the old tiara; 4) the tiara is not on display in Rome, but rather in Washington, DC; and thus 5) Pope Francis did not -- knowingly or unknowingly -- identify the anti-Christ. 

I was once, like you, a Protestant who fervently and sincerely believed the Catholic Church an apostate, paganized mockery of true, Biblical Christianity. But then I studied the Church's actual teachings (not the bizarre distortions of Catholic teachings espoused by fundamentalists), compared them with the Bible and the known facts of history, and eventually converted. It's unquestionably the decision that has brought me the most freedom and happiness in my life, because it has brought me ever closer to Christ. I wish this same freedom and happiness for you.

well I don't agree with the video either

From what I have dug up is that the pope more resembles the false profit

and Obama resembles the AC

The author did make some good points in this vid that supports my thinking FP for the pope

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.