Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

CNN Goes There: Asks If Thomas Jefferson Memorials Should Be Removed Because He Owned Slaves?

7 posts in this topic

As the Confederate Flag hysteria escalates, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield asks fellow CNN mouthpiece Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol.

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-23/cnn-goes-there-asks-if-thomas-jefferson-memorials-should-be-removed-because-he-owned

Did you really think it would end with the removal of the Confederate flag? The door is open now for 1984 erasure of history. And it will all go down with thunderous applause. We here, on this forum, should be able to see the media manipulation in all of this. They don't care about anything but ratings and steering public opinion for the ptb.

Edited by Cinnamon

As the Confederate Flag hysteria escalates, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield asks fellow CNN mouthpiece Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol.

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-23/cnn-goes-there-asks-if-thomas-jefferson-memorials-should-be-removed-because-he-owned

​I shall go their then. If the Memorial is removed, then I remove the heads of whoever I choose, because history means shit and me killing idiots will be in the past.

So, do we shit-can Washington's stuff, Jackson's, and Grant's as well? They all owned slaves too.

Holy hell, yup, it won't end here, will it? PC is going to soon become the new "Amendment" that invalidates the Second. Gaaah!!!!  :balk2:

​I shall go their then. If the Memorial is removed, then I remove the heads of whoever I choose, because history means shit and me killing idiots will be in the past.

​LMAO   me killing idiots will be in the past.  Ya! Thats funny . 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.