Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

How do you think the world should be run? Any Ideas on how to fix it?

16 posts in this topic

This is another one of those thread like my how would you change the monetary system thread from it's curent corrupted ways. So I guess this is also asking how would you change the political system and really ALL the systems as they all intertwine. So Religion, media,education and politics what I dub the "4 PILLARs OF SOCIETY" as they are what uphold it, basically.

So this is going to require some more deep thought from you wonderful folks. We may discover some great idea makers here as to how they would see the world run/be. I already have my ideas....getting rid if centralized powers like giant corporations banks and large institutions like the church big pharma etc. Everything being indivudually based and thus community based again. Self governed too so no big governments(government = Latin for mind control anyway, lol)

We all by standard/as normal should know how to do sh*t for oursevles. Grow our own foods, get our own water and are all able to survive on our own. That will be the self sustaining part of Earth life. Then the second or other part is the CO-OP part. We all still need each other for the other things. To commune to trade ideas concepts skills some may be better at doing something and can assit you and vice versa. Teach each other things pass on ideas data and knowledge and to make life pretty great on this planet FOR EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL BEING THAT LIVES HERE. Non exempt.

Anyone with a working brain that has any logic or any clue can see that there should be no one starving on this planet. There is enough food and water to feed EVERY SINGLE person. There are also a lot of thing we could do differently like cleaner greener energy sources and different science we could use as oppose to the mainstream science. We could live more harmoniously with nature flowing with it's powers instead of seemingly always fighting against her and causing so much pollution and destruction?

The amount of food that is wasted is insane. The idea that people are suffering and dieing from starvtion in one aera of the world while it is wasted because everyone can't afford to buy everything and quiet frankly theres more food than we ever need produced. If we somehow prioritsed better and had a better balanced system to only make & stock what we need fo the amount of people in w/e areas w/e countries. Right away I think that would be a better way to do things.

Instead we have a greedy overdoing type system and very wasteful! Which only knows to pump as many shit out mass market flooding and make a lot of money ...and consume consume consume. But then we get issues with a lot of extra stuff  that is not required gets dumped in landfills/thrown away. In the case of food it goes STALE /OUT OF DATE and is tossed(there have been cases ..at least one that I heard of..where I think a lady was arrested for picking up thrown out supermarket food), while people in the priveleged countries (like homeless etc starve to death) and the ones in not so privleged places also known as the "third world" also starve to death. While food is literllay being tossed into the bins elsewhere. heh. What a way eh? tsk tsk.

So yeah our many pillars are all corrupt in some ways/many? unbalanced  too.The quesion is how do we solve this multi-layered very interwined set of issues. Some will say it will NEVER be fixed, EVER? We have come too far now, it' too late for us? (I think any problem can be sovled even if it takes a long time. and even if all else fails maybe a work around or another approach is needed I guess)

Even so, I still would like to hear you folks ideas on all these matters. Remember the 4 pillars as I like to call them, they all intertwine so if you mention one the others are related. Sound off on how you would fix one or all 4 or as many as you get to it doesn't matter . They  all relate to each of us here and the entire planet Earh. I am very interested in hearing peoples thoughts on this/these matters.

So sound off...GO!

Edited by neo1eht
ammendments ,typo and grammar fixes.
2 people like this

I will answer the same everytime as it is the most logical solution I've ever been presented with...Zeitgeist Movement.

Build and open a portal to the alternate universe, "Earth without humans".

The only way I can see to solve those problems for yourself, is to remove yourself from them.

The underlying (and sometimes dominant) traits of shortsighted self-serving greed and apathy for the consequences of their actions means humans will fuck up the best of systems each and every singe time one is put in place.

Build and open a portal to the alternate universe, "Earth without humans".

The only way I can see to solve those problems for yourself, is to remove yourself from them.

The underlying (and sometimes dominant) traits of shortsighted self-serving greed and apathy for the consequences of their actions means humans will fuck up the best of systems each and every singe time one is put in place.

​hahaha. The sad thing is Rabid I agree with your points. A part of me 0.1% thinks it i possible we could....WELL.... One would hope humans can grow up and go pass the delusionary thresholds that keep them back(basically you mentioned them) as in this society they are rampant.

Unless or until we can shed those. Expect more of the same. Until then, then. The 99.9% of me thinks that this path is set(the mostly delusionary one we are on) for a long time to come. The 0.1% thinks there may be ....wait for it ...HOPE?(I would more say looking for a favourable outcome that is what I mean by hope... that sees us break the old paradigms and delusionary states) ha! I shan't hold my breath.

Edited by neo1eht
1 person likes this

I will answer the same everytime as it is the most logical solution I've ever been presented with...Zeitgeist Movement.

​heh. Jinxy. You and the Zeit. Granted they did present some interesting ideas in that docu that could just work?....errrr if only? heh.(again I won't hold my breathe knowing us human on this planet how we are now and have been for quite a very ,VERY,VERY relatively? LONG TIME. heh)

Edited by neo1eht

​hahaha. The sad thing is Rabid I agree with your points. A part of me 0.1% thinks it i possible we could....WELL.... One would hope humans can grow up and go pass the delusionary thresholds that keep them back(basically you mentioned them) as in this society they are rampant.

Unless or until we an shed those. Expect more of the same. Until then, then. The 99.9% of me thinks that this path is set(the mostly delusionary one we aer on) for a long time to come. The 0.1% thinks there may be ....wait for it ...HOPE?(I would more say looking for a favourable outcome that is what I mean by hope... that sees us break the old paradigms and delusionary states) ha! I shan't hold my breath.

​I give it the same odds as me winning the Jackpot prize for the Mega Millions lottery. ( about 1:260,000,000 )

​I give it the same odds as me winning the Jackpot prize for the Mega Millions lottery. ( about 1:260,000,000 )

“How would” necessitates that authority be endowed upon one to enact such changes.  That is no different to what people have already done, and that power has been abused.  Since there is no representative of the world, and next to representatives of countries (exceptions, I’d suggest, which come close, are Vladimir Putin, and the late Hugo Chavez) what people desire does not come to fruition; the opposite is true, especially in the occupied and repressed West.  Of course, if one’s solutions were put to a vote and enacted by (truly) elected people who are held accountable 24/7, then one’s “how to” might be a useful approach.

The best way forward is decentralisation (of everything) and better structures of consensus.  ‘HOW to’ will take time but it CAN be done.  The first thing people need to start doing is: Saying NO, I don’t “need you” (to centralised structures), leave me alone, and then focus on local community systems, decentralising everything as much as possible as they go along.

The big corporations are on their way out, so are big governments for they will mostly self-destruct and so the time is ripe for centralised government’s replacement: Decentralised self-governance.

“How would” necessitates that authority be endowed upon one to enact such changes.  That is no different to what people have already done, and that power has been abused.  Since there is no representative of the world, and next to representatives of countries (exceptions, I’d suggest, which come close, are Vladimir Putin, and the late Hugo Chavez) what people desire does not come to fruition; the opposite is true, especially in the occupied and repressed West.  Of course, if one’s solutions were put to a vote and enacted by (truly) elected people who are held accountable 24/7, then one’s “how to” might be a useful approach.

The best way forward is decentralisation (of everything) and better structures of consensus.  ‘HOW to’ will take time but it CAN be done.  The first thing people need to start doing is: Saying NO, I don’t “need you” (to centralised structures), leave me alone, and then focus on local community systems, decentralising everything as much as possible as they go along.

The big corporations are on their way out, so are big governments for they will mostly self-destruct and so the time is ripe for centralised government’s replacement: Decentralised self-governance.

​Well, perhaps I should of phrased it differently? I did not mean I see the solution as to be endowing authority. No I disagree withthat way. In fact I am for the HOW TO. Your ideas are prety much sound and pretty much a well thought out way as to how this has to be done.(which I hae seen similar thoughts before and I agree)

Now on the other hand it is all easier said than done. It could happen tomorrow but everyone would have to suddenly realize. Fk it I do not have to show up for work for the CORP. But then how would they get food pay the CORP bills etc. How would anything work. Well we would have to all stop being selfish in our little bubbles and assist each other where needed. Not total dependance on neihgbours in the community but a CO-interdependance. I scratch your back your sratch mine but I get to be in my own bubble and be at peace at my own time with my own privacy when need be. When co-op is needed we coem together co-operate and so the days go by as we do own our stuff without the need for the power hungry cenrtalised bastards.

Hhaha. If only. Not anytime soon then? Take a look around at this place called Earth. It just seems a dream this way can become the dominant way. Some people are at this point already or very close. They have land. They have their own crops farms (with animals) theyrun thier own energy source(electricity etc)  and water source.

Kudos to those people. But the majorty are the surfs like me and many others. Although I am an aware surf(doesn't make me special). I am still having to adhere to this system. Perhaps one day I can play the systems games in such a way that I can eventually break free and create my own microcosm of the community based ideas vs corporate centralised control.

But ah well...and so it goes.  ;)

​Well, perhaps I should of phrased it differently? I did not mean I see the solution as to be endowing authority. No I disagree withthat way. In fact I am for the HOW TO. Your ideas are prety much sound and pretty much a well thought out way as to how this has to be done.(which I hae seen similar thoughts before and I agree)

Now on the other hand it is all easier said than done. It could happen tomorrow but everyone would have to suddenly realize. Fk it I do not have to show up for work for the CORP. But then how would they get food pay the CORP bills etc. How would anything work. Well we would have to all stop being selfish in our little bubbles and assist each other where needed. Not total dependance on neihgbours in the community but a CO-interdependance. I scratch your back your sratch mine but I get to be in my own bubble and be at peace at my own time with my own privacy when need be. When co-op is needed we coem together co-operate and so the days go by as we do own our stuff without the need for the power hungry cenrtalised bastards.

Hhaha. If only. Not anytime soon then? Take a look around at this place called Earth. It just seems a dream this way can become the dominant way. Some people are at this point already or very close. They have land. They have their own crops farms (with animals) theyrun thier own energy source(electricity etc)  and water source.

Kudos to those people. But the majorty are the surfs like me and many others. Although I am an aware surf(doesn't make me special). I am still having to adhere to this system. Perhaps one day I can play the systems games in such a way that I can eventually break free and create my own microcosm of the community based ideas vs corporate centralised control.

But ah well...and so it goes.  ;)

​There is a mindset which is different that is becoming more salient and will eventually supplant the old way of thinking and doing things.  As the older generation (which have been indoctrinated with the mindset which shapes the status quo) is replaced by the newer generation, among which the mindset you and I seemingly share is more prevalent (although not predominant), so too will the mindset change, and so the status quo will change.  Economic hardship, caused by the elite vampires created by the old system, will speed up the process, hopefully in a healthy way (it also has a risk of going awry.)  In short, the vampires will lead to their own demise, or at least to the demise of their current system and power structure.  Now is the start of a more healthy future, but a rough start it will be; just how things will fare throughout the process remains to be seen, yet we will eventually arrive at a more healthy and more balanced society in many places around the world.

"HOW TO": It's obviously not a '2 step solution', though I think many of us on forums such as this have a fair idea already of how things ought to be done.  Probably, I would end up spending way too much time writing down my ideas if I had to and currently don't have the time for it; but, hey, that's why threads like these are made: To discuss things, so when I have some time I will perhaps write down some stuff.  In the meantime I will probably just read a post or two when I see them made.

9_9

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.