Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

the civil war was about slavery

11 posts in this topic

The Civil War was about the separation of the Southern States  over the uneven taxation by the Northern States. Just the fact that you quote huff po proves that you are victim of the public fool system. Slavery was probably the least of the reasons. The North had more slaves but in factories not out in fields. Lincoln couldnt have cared less about slavery try reading his writings and quit reading the garbage huff po

2 people like this

The Civil War was about the separation of the Southern States  over the uneven taxation by the Northern States. Just the fact that you quote huff po proves that you are victim of the public fool system. Slavery was probably the least of the reasons. The North had more slaves but in factories not out in fields. Lincoln couldnt have cared less about slavery try reading his writings and quit reading the garbage huff po

:VzlHwzb:

Edited by GoodBees
1 person likes this

Slavery.

Which was brought to us compliments of the Illuminati. It was necessary to achieve their goals of Manifest Destiny goal and depopulation. Americans paid a terrible price in blood and treasure to achieve that goal.Over 700,000 soldiers and civilians died in the Civil War. The South was ruined. As it was struggling back onto its feet, along came the Great Depression. I remember seeing slave cabins and seas of black backs stooped over in the cotton fields when my family came south for Dad's job back in the 50s. Not that poor white people did much better. My husband's people were sharecroppers and CCC workers. His mother picked cotton.

We let ourselves be slaves to the New World Order. All this talk about flags, pfft. They are symbols of puppet regimes of the Illuminati.

No, the civil war was about 100 different things. The south freed more slaves earlier, and before the north even thought to do so.

Also, the huffington puffington post is not a source.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

No, the civil war was about 100 different things. The south freed more slaves earlier, and before the north even thought to do so.

Also, the huffington puffington post is not a source.

​Wars are never about one single issue.  There are mostly a myriad reasons for it.  Underlying it all is political aspirations, ego and a keen eye to make some fast profit before and after.  Sadly, there are no winners in any war, countries are decimated and people die - mostly for a cause they were "forced" to support. I was in a war, I saw people die by landmine, by gun by many other methods - it aint fun, that much I can tell ya!  And in the end you look back wondering if it was really worth the lives (on both sides).  Mostly those buggers who plan and command the war-games are safe in some ivory tower somewhere far from the "action".   In many cases the guys return with emotional scars and very seldom are they afforded the correct and sometimes necessary care and debriefing.  In most cases the financial reward stinks for that which you put your life on the line!  The biggest "winners" are those who profit from the death of others.

1 person likes this

Uploaded on Mar 24, 2008

A Video i made to show you the real truth behind what the Civil War was fought for in the South and it was for a horrible tarriff and for Independence.

2 people like this

Now its the WashintonPost another zio trash media outlet. jews owned controlled ran and profitted from slavery yet the white guy gets the blame.  who is behind the race baiting? ADL SPLC Soros Democracy now Paid instigators shipped in what do they have in common? jews Jews are the enemy inside the gates.

Now its the WashintonPost another zio trash media outlet. jews owned controlled ran and profitted from slavery yet the white guy gets the blame.  who is behind the race baiting? ADL SPLC Soros Democracy now Paid instigators shipped in what do they have in common? jews Jews are the enemy inside the gates.

Please clarify who you mean by Jews. The ones who died in WWII? The ones who were lured to the new Israel? Rothschild/Rockefeller Zionists have no religion. They aren't even human.

But yes, slavery was their creation. Now they are using it to destroy the US. They are the Illuminati satanists. They don't need 7 billion people. They only need 500 million. The rest have got to go. That's 6-1/2 billion useless eaters in their eyes. They need a war.

and people keep hating each other and dividing themselves in groups instead of learning to coexist. i believe that americans (and everybody else) dont have real freedom until they are free from racism and hate. the real freedom is beautiful, where everyone lives together in peace.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.