Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Jade Helm goes GLOBAL: Official start date coincides with Bohemian Grove Cremation of Care ritual

3 posts in this topic

Jade Helm goes GLOBAL: Official start date coincides with Bohemian Grove Cremation of Care ritual

June 22, 2015 6:16 am EDT - By Gary Franchi | Next News Network

https://www.intellihub.com/jade-helm-goes-global-official-start-date-coincides-with-bohemian-grove-cremation-of-care-ritual/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

EUROPE | It is going down folks – the final battle of Saber Strike 15 – you’re watching it right now – multinational forces colliding on the battlefield. A show of force on public display, unlike we’ve seen since World War 2 – did you see this on the news? EXACTLY.

I’ll break it down for you in just a second as I have a ton of news to report but first I want to welcome the thousands of new subscribers to the channel. If you haven’t subbed yet go ahead and hit the subscribe button or click here.

Now on to the news. As you know I have been tracking recent troop movements and rhetoric spewing from global leaders for weeks now. With so much action this week I decided it was best to consolidate the madness into this one report that you need to watch to the end to grasp the full scope of what is happening globally RIGHT NOW.

First, JADE HELM 15. From my assessment it appears Jade Helm has unofficialy gone live EARLY, splintered into multiple exercises, and gone global. But that is not the half of it.

Officially it begins in July, on the same weekend the elite meet safely in Bohemian Grove. And get this, the start date actually coincides with the Cremation of Care ritual. Some speculate it actually represents the physical manifestation of the Cremation of America.

While that may be a stretch other theories range from martial law takeover to training for an Iranian invasion.

But given the extreme intensification of military exercises worldwide in coordination with NATO the Jade Helm 15 preparation could most likely be targeted at Russia and China. Lets take a look at what transpired over the past few days.

This week 4 international pre-Jade Helm splinter drills kicked off. OPERATION NOBLE JUMP, OPERATION SABER STRIKE, OPERATION BALTOP, and OPERATION EAGLE TALON.

I hate to say I told you so, but that is what my two friends one wall street
told me would happen. I posted it in other threads that into the summer
we will continue to have situations like in baltimore, and with the placing
of more border police, local police, and troops so when the markets and
economy crash in the last half of september they will already be in position
to deal with the chaos. They said it will not just be here in america, but
global as well. They said it would pick up more throughout the summer for
the global situation. They also warned to stay off the streets!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

It also coincides with the Jewish holiday Tisha B'Av.

Tisha B'Av and the 3 Weeks
  Destruction and Renewal

The Three Weeks is an annual mourning period that falls out in the summer. This is when we mourn the destruction of the Holy Temple and our launch into a still-ongoing exile.

The period begins on the 17th of the Hebrew month of Tammuz, a fast day that marks the day when the walls of Jerusalem were breached by the Romans in 69 CE.

It reaches its climax and concludes with the fast of the 9th of Av, the date when both Holy Temples were set aflame. This is the saddest day of the Jewish calendar, and it is also the date of other tragedies spanning our nation’s history.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/144558/jewish/Tisha-BAv-and-the-3-Weeks.htm

I don't know if or how that's related but they are careful with their timing of everything.
It appears they have most everything in place. Get ready now and stay safe!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.