Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

Archons, parasites or overlords?

36 posts in this topic

The Enigma of the Archons

by John Lash, November 2004

from MetaHistory Website

The material on Gnostic Archon theory in Metahistory.org is unique to this site and essential to the Gaia Mythos. Various articles and Lexicon entries describe the origin, nature and activities of the Archons, a species of predatory inorganic beings who may be equated with the Anunnaki of Sumerian myth, as well as with ETs (Grays and Reptilians) in the intervention scenario of modern UFO lore.

Human beings are on a journey of awareness, 

which has been momentarily interrupted by extraneous forces.

Carlos Castaneda

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers22.htm

Who believes aliens exist? About 99% of people, if you give them truth serum. 

As a follower of Electric Universe (EU) theory, I think all things are based on scientific principles of electromagnetism and mathematics. The concept of a God entity makes sense to me as part of the EU. The human soul or spirit is also electric in nature and intelligent in mathematical design. I call myself a Christian because I believe in the teachings of a man named Jesus. But what a man he was! Catholics call it the Immaculate Conception. Maybe, but assuredly a hybrid, born of a human female x Advanced Being male.

Several extra - terrestrial or extra - dimensional races have interacted with people for many thousands of years. The Archons, the Demiurge -- and other names -- refer to one such race. They have a reptilian appearance usually, and are associated with the hybrid humans who rule the world with an iron fist. They control the controllers, through the media, science, culture, religion, and government. There is only one government. It controls all the petty fiefdoms we call nation states. World leaders and politicians takes orders from the One World Government Control System.

This topic includes consideration of Saturnian Cosmology and Satanists, who are really Saturn worshipers. I expect a lot of static from people who think this is all nonsense. I'll continue to post on this thread with more info and hope some posters will add comments.

1 person likes this

On 6/23/2015, 2:02:23, Sky Cat said:

:popcorn:

Crazy Cat, where've you been? No more popcorn for you until you deliver some intel!

Yes, the topic does conjure up images of sci-fi monsters and old tv shows. And yes, some people invent silly stories about nightmarish creatures that haunt them. As I suggested earlier, demons are real but are not magical creatures in a supernatural realm. They exist in a different electromagnetic dimension (vibrational frequency) and interact with (possess) their victims, who lack the free will to fight off the parasitic beings. They can be defeated. Many have done so.

I will try not to step on any religious toes but will probably make someone mad. No one knows what lies at the honest center of reality. I don't think we can discuss any world politics or New World Order or current events without addressing the Demiurge that was the main focus of many ancient cultures. The devil is in the details, they say. What devil would that be? Maybe the one/s who have started insane wars for all of human history, including the "War on Terror" over there in the lands of the Old Testament. Bush II started the war and Obama is clearly continuing it, with drones replacing battleground soldiers. Why are we there? We don't need the oil. We're making things worse, much worse, meddling in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and all over the Middle East. Why?

Why? Why? Why?

I will lean heavily on David Icke for his interpretations of the Reptilian agenda.

In 1095 the first of five Crusades were initiated against the Muslim world, by the Pope, to wipe out the Muslim world for Christendom. The first five fake Crusades all failed.

This time the Khazarian Supremacy together with their lackeys have now declared their privatized version of a Sixth Crusade against the planet:

But this time they’ve created their own “Conquest Army” to wipe out both Christianity and the Muslim World in today’s global blood-bath that has never before been seen, much less experienced. Those who have tried to rewrite all of ancient history are now trying to erase the past for all of us still living today. This is what has been behind the ongoing attempt to liquidate the many thousands of years that remain in the ruins of all the ancient civilizations that once marked the rise and fall of man throughout time from the eleventh century to the present day…

All of this to supposedly pave the way for their one-world wet dream of a privatized corporate oligarchy to enslave every man woman and child on the planet. The wholesale slaughter of the nations of the world has already begun.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/category/reptilian-agenda/

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/get-attachment-3071-587x391.jpg

http://dracoortus.com/assets/images/autogen/serpent-gods-9.jpg

Ok

:chuckle:

Lemme deliver a couple of info bites then:
#1] It's not an electric universe but a di-electric universe! :vFpL81r: (Electricity is merely an attribute of di-electricity.)

#2] Archons = parasites, Anunnaki = Human killers + parasites.  Some Reptilians are Anunnaki, not all Anunnaki are Reptilian.

#3] The Draconians and the Anunnaki are ancient enemies.

#4] On Earth, the Draconians dominate mostly the East, the Anunnaki the West.

Ok, I must go now; might add some more info when I return.  Have fun...!

:hwUjzAM:

Ok

:chuckle:

Lemme deliver a couple of info bites then:
#1] It's not an electric universe but a di-electric universe! :vFpL81r: (Electricity is merely an attribute of di-electricity.)

#2] Archons = parasites, Anunnaki = Human killers + parasites.  Some Reptilians are Anunnaki, not all Anunnaki are Reptilian.

#3] The Draconians and the Anunnaki are ancient enemies.

#4] On Earth, the Draconians dominate mostly the East, the Anunnaki the West.

Ok, I must go now; might add some more info when I return.  Have fun...!

:hwUjzAM:

Thanks, Cat!

1-When it comes to electricity and magnetism, you have no equal on the board. You may be the next Tesla, as far as I can tell. Enough buttering up. For generalists like me, it's all semantics. Electrons, protons, God particles, Idk. 

2,3-Your statement that Archons and Anunnaki are enemies is something I've wondered about. The Anunnaki are often seen as Nordic types, large humans with fair skin and blond hair. You know I'm a Sitchinite, having read all of Zechariah Sitchin's books. The Anunnaki species lives completely in our electrical frequency, right?  What we call our physical reality?

We Homo sapiens sapiens were created in their image. We are the slave species made to replace rebellious mine workers (angels) and received several upgrades to improve IQ and docility. 

Cross-breeding seems to be something all advanced ET species do for fun and profit. The transhuman genetic tinkering being talked about now is an extension of that, which we consider immoral or amoral. Aliens species do not share our ethical standards.

4-What is the difference between Draconians and Reptilian Archons?

Gee, well, thanks for those kinds words, Grav.  I just like to know stuff, is all.  LOL, dunno if I'm "a Tesla", but I will let you know if I make a worldwide wireless energy system, ok!? :hwUjzAM:

No, I'm not saying the Archons and Anunnaki are enemies.  In fact, it appears the Archons are related to what the Anunnaki would consider their creators "gods".

Difference between the Draconians and Archons: They are different races, and, more specifically, two competing races, competing for universal turf. (Earth happens to be caught up in that drama.)  They are all "fallen angels", if one would like to use that term.

Appearance of the Anunnaki: This varies somewhat, and there are a number of hybridized Anunnaki species, which include Reptilian Anunnaki.  Human tribes on Earth have all been infiltrated and manipulated to some extent or another by the Anunnaki.  Some more than other others, some tribes less-so.  I shan't get to specifics of physical traits of the various Anunnaki (so as not to be responsible for a witch hunt of people with that DNA), but there are a number of very specific physical traits which are unique to the Anunnaki.  To touch on one description you mention, without being too specific: The "Nordic" appearance you refer to: Yes, among some Anunnaki there is what might loosely be described as a 'semi-Nordic look'.  I'd not call it "Nordic" per se, though.  The people of Scandinavia have two strong DNA types among them: (True) Human and Anunnaki, often Reptilian Anunnaki. (The so-called "Nordic" aliens are so-named, of course, due to their congruence with Scandinavian people on this planet.)  This is why it also means people might often get confused between these two races (Human and Anunnaki) and simply call them one thing, which they are not.  I can usually easily tell them apart.  (Sometimes both races are present when I observe people from that region of the world.)

Homo-Sapiens: These are a creation of the Anunnaki.  They did not exist before the Anunnaki arrived on Earth.  Homo-Sapiens are a genetic splicing of Human, ape, Draconian and Anunnaki DNA, with a truncated energetic DNA design.  Rather 'un-Human', indeed, yet still with a fundamental Human body type.  More humanoid than Human, to be sure.  No, there was not some primitive human race on Earth before the Anunnaki arrived, which the Anunnaki "upgraded" (that story is told by the Anunnaki in order to make themselves seem like "gods" to unaware humans.)  The opposite, as I have just described, is true.  Humans were here first, yes; however, they have always been a highly evolved, noble, kind and regal race.  Humans got stranded here (no pun intended.)  They literally "fell" to Earth (from another dimension) and found themselves trapped.  Humans were in the process of getting themselves out of the mess they found themselves in (and were being assisted to do so) when the Anunnaki arrived and took advantage of them.

I hope that makes sense,
SC

I'm sorry to have neglected this thread. I've been studying, in my lazy fashion, the origins of mankind and earth since I was a teenager. It seems like just when I think I have a few parts figured out, I come across new information that puts me back to 

http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M5db9eda4dd77415876fcac883264fdfbo0&w=227&h=148&c=7&qlt=70&p=0&dpr=2&pid=1.1Very frustrating!

I am not exaggerating. I've read all of Zechariah Sitchin's books on the Anunnaki, as well as other writers such as Boulay, Tellinger, Marrs, Icke. They all seem to agree, and Sky Cat does too in a way. The story is that reptilian aliens came to earth, rearranged it and bio-engineered humans from a primitive hominid and their dna. We are their slave species. Their hybrid offspring became our rulers, tptb.

The Gnostics beg to differ. These  serious scholars were pre-Christian mystics who saw Archons as parasites which we can easily defeat if we recognize our formidable powers. 

But what about the stories of the Annunaki?

What about the ancient epics of Enuma Elish, Atrahasis, Gilgamesh? Gnostics, were they alive today, would remind us that Sumerian scribes wrote down what their masters told them. Well, hmmph, that throws away a LOT of human history and myth! Real humans, thousands of years ago, did see strange beings and sights. Were they mistaken, or lied to? What is the difference between history and myth anyway? 

No, I am not throwing away my Sitchin books and ideas. There has to be common ground, but doggone if I can figure it out. I have immense respect for the Gnostics. They insisted that the snake represents our inner strength, powers. The benevolent snake, which is seen in mystic visions, should not be confused with other reptiles which walk on two legs. Eve spoke to the snake in the Garden. It told her she should eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The other being, a reptile?, told her she would have to leave, learn, and suffer. But then our true history was totally submerged,  just like Eden was drowned in the Deluge.

This link below is such an interesting site. I will post more quotations from it as several other posters have expressed interest in the topic. 

http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/ReptilianAgenda.php

"Who Wrote the Reptilian Agenda?

Perhaps one-fifth of the intelligible material in the NHC concerns the origin, methods, and motives of the archons, also called "authorities, governers." Their name derives from arche-, "first, from the beginning," because, according to Gnostic cosmology, they emerged at an early stage of the solar system previous to the formation of the earth. These bizarre entities may be regarded as a locust-like species of cyborgs with silicon-based bodies so designed to permit only brief forays into the earth's oxygen-rich atmosphere. They inhabit the solar system at large, traveling among the planets in alien-engineered spacecraft. Gnostics texts hint that they may be compared to custodial engineers of the inanimate clockwork mechanism of the system. Some, but not all, UFO sightings and abductions may be attributed to them.

Although archons do exist physically, the real danger they pose to humanity is not invasion of the planet but invasion of the mind. They are intrapsychic mind-parasites who access human consciousness through telepathy and simulation. They infect our imagination and use the power of make-believe for deception and confusion. Their pleasure is in deceit for its own sake, without a particular aim or purpose. They are robotic in nature, incapable of independent thought or choice, and have no particular agenda except to live vicariously through human beings. They are bizarrely able to pretend an effect on humans which they do not really have. For instance, they cannot access human genetics but they can pretend to do so, in such a way that humans fall for the pretended act, as if staged events were taken for real. In this respect, archons are the ultimate hoaxers. The trick is, if humanity falls under the illusion of superhuman power, it becomes as good as real, a self-fulfilling delusion. This is the essence of archontic intrusion.

In the cosmic perspective, archons present a dynamic aspect of the evolutionary scenario of humankind . . . ."

What exactly does the EU theory have to do with Jesus and Aliens? I follow Thornhill and companies works as well. I initially stumbled upon them because they drew a lot of their inspiration from Immanual Velikovsky's work. 

I too believe in the soul (however i am not religious, in that sense). I personally believe in reincarnation. 

EU theory resides beyond the realm of spirituality - at least if you were to ask them. I see where you are coming from though! I just see no connection between EU and stories written by people regarding demons and overlords - or Satanic entities. EU is about the physicality of the universe. It challenges our conventional notions of Gravity (as being the dominant force IN the Universe). We know that Matter is energy. Electric Energy is electromagnetism, but Energy itself is not Electricity. We know Einsteins famous quote "All Matter is Energy, Energy is light - therefor we are beings of Light".  I love this quote. What we perceive as a solid object, matter, is merely an incredible composition of vibrating particles and molecules resonating at a certain frequency. What we term the Soul - I would argue, is simply (like our physical bodies) comprised of the same types of "stuff" but vibrating at a higher frequency. 

Janism has a nice analogy for this view. 

Non-Earth entities are therefore composed of the same types of stuff that compose our Souls. These are able to permeate all other forms of matter below it - like it does with our body (to experience life). I would imagine that like on Earth, the universe is comprised of various types of entities, both good and bad. Both - self serving or service to other. This subject greatly moves away from the EU discussions on comet tails or why the sun has black spots etc, though. 

I have read up on the Archons a lot. Much of the information is contradictory, as if they are putting the same label on two different groups.

I do believe in electromagnetic beings with no physical form. I know a lot of them feed off us and even at certain websites. Some are able to bend a persons perception of reality, some claim to be the masters of reality. The former we have seen suck energy, batteries of "Ghost hunters" is common along with showing up on EVP. Even the ones claiming to be people spirit guides are often leeching off them. We as beings produce energy, emotional energy as well.

I was taught to perceive electromagnetic energy around us. The truth is we are all doing it, I was taught to re-engage my senses. We "feel" this energy and some translate it to images in their "reading" of it. The heart is involved, it contains neurons like the brain just not as many (Science has discovered this in recent years but some people have known it even back into antiquity ) Our nervous system acts like an antenna array and the sensor effect is caused by the same principal as a Hall Effect sensor. We detect changes in the fine magnetic fields when they are disturbed. This is our sixth sense.

There are entities who seem to dwell in the non physical range. These are the ones who feed on people and manipulate them. Imagine something like "They Live" except they are parasites on people. Dug in deep and well familiar with their hosts and how to manipulate them into emotional provocation when they want to feed. Classically they have been called devils and demons but you could term them a virus of sorts. When people are emotional they are vulnerable to having their perception of reality warped, they can be lead to believe things which are not true as true.

Our "Spirit" or "Soul" appears to me to be electromagnetic in nature and it is housed and animates the body in conscious function.

On one level we are batteries like that in the Matrix analogy.

The other creatures which get called archons are the physical Aliens (supposed residents of Saturn according to myth and legend) sometimes call the Annunaki. Our one time rulers and perhaps the creators of proto humans (we are not the only humans who have ever lived according to fossil records). I often ask myself where they came from, Orion,  Pleiades ? And who were they running from? The Orion Wars is also an interesting read.

Some swear that even today these aliens control various governments and secret societies from the top down.

Perhaps this is backed up by G.H Rees infiltration of a Zionist Lodge of Freemasonry.

In this it is claimed the "magic" or "workings" in ritual work is enabled by technology deep within the planet. (there is a transcript somewhere)

What always begs the question for me is "How powerful is a group really that has to conceal it's existence?" What would it really be afraid of to do this?

Edited by Guitar Doc
1 person likes this

The Encyclopedia Britannica of 1901 claims that Archon is the title of the highest magistrates in Athens dating back to 752 BC. Hmmm, runs deep in culture, no?

The name archon is frequently applied by Greek authors to magistrates in general; it was also used as a title under the Greek empire and the Jews sometimes applied it to members of their Sanhedrim.It was even given metaphorically by the Gnostics to their mystic aeons.

https://books.google.com/books?id=bo9GAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA476&dq=archons&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAmoVChMI1M_Y2JLryAIVU89jCh287QmC#v=onepage&q=archons&f=false

45 minutes ago, Nosmos said:

What exactly does the EU theory have to do with Jesus and Aliens? I follow Thornhill and companies works as well. I initially stumbled upon them because they drew a lot of their inspiration from Immanual Velikovsky's work. 

I too believe in the soul (however i am not religious, in that sense). I personally believe in reincarnation. 

EU theory resides beyond the realm of spirituality - at least if you were to ask them. I see where you are coming from though! I just see no connection between EU and stories written by people regarding demons and overlords - or Satanic entities. EU is about the physicality of the universe. It challenges our conventional notions of Gravity (as being the dominant force IN the Universe). We know that Matter is energy. Electric Energy is electromagnetism, but Energy itself is not Electricity. We know Einsteins famous quote "All Matter is Energy, Energy is light - therefor we are beings of Light".  I love this quote. What we perceive as a solid object, matter, is merely an incredible composition of vibrating particles and molecules resonating at a certain frequency. What we term the Soul - I would argue, is simply (like our physical bodies) comprised of the same types of "stuff" but vibrating at a higher frequency. 

Janism has a nice analogy for this view. 

Non-Earth entities are therefore composed of the same types of stuff that compose our Souls. These are able to permeate all other forms of matter below it - like it does with our body (to experience life). I would imagine that like on Earth, the universe is comprised of various types of entities, both good and bad. Both - self serving or service to other. This subject greatly moves away from the EU discussions on comet tails or why the sun has black spots etc, though. 

I don't know if Jesus existed or not. He seems to be a recurring figure in several cultures. The Redeemer. I like the philosophy of Christianity but reject the supernatural magick interpretations . The human spirit is, in a way, intelligent electricity. Therefore, eternal and indestructible. (I'm not sure if Nirvana negates that.) EU thinkers say it's dielectric, not that I understand the distinction (too many years of programming in established preposterousness of science. I don't understand much, do I?

The Gnostics explored spirituality without getting into theism. I have barely scratched the surface of their fascinating history. 

I see that Guitar Doc has posted some videos. I'll try to watch them tomorrow during free bw time. Another site I like is Montalk, who talks about Gnosis and aliens as interdimensional beings. I had a very traumatic experience years ago when my kids were young.  After suffering insult and outrage (and being struck) by one or more invisible beings, I finally had enough and commanded them to go away. NOW!

It/they did, just as Montauk and Gnostics say should happen. http://montalk.net/gnosis

I've never take Ayahuasca or other phychotropic drug to reach a meditative state. But I would like to see the giant psychedelic python that many people report when they attain that inner place. We are so blind, so fooled by the control system. When will humans wake up and see the matrix we live in? That includes me. 

Edited by grav

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.