Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

According to 4 major biblical prophets something truly terrifying is coming our way

6 posts in this topic

http://aliveafterthefall.org/ht/front-ctrl.php?hop=private99&param1=

My name is Alexander Cain. I am a theology professor working at one of the largest universities in Arkansas. I earned a doctor's degree in archeology and ancient history and have dedicated more than 17 years of my life to the study of the most cryptic texts of the Bible.

What I discovered will send shivers down the spine of every true Christian and Patriot... because inside the final chapters of the Holy Book, the prophets give a very precise account of what is happening in America at this very moment... And they foretell a very dark and sinister fate for our great country...

According to 4 major biblical prophets something truly terrifying is coming our way, and it will hit homeland before the 1st of January 2017...

Edited by FalkeAuge

http://aliveafterthefall.org/ht/front-ctrl.php?hop=private99&param1=

My name is Alexander Cain. I am a theology professor working at one of the largest universities in Arkansas. I earned a doctor's degree in archeology and ancient history and have dedicated more than 17 years of my life to the study of the most cryptic texts of the Bible.

What I discovered will send shivers down the spine of every true Christian and Patriot... because inside the final chapters of the Holy Book, the prophets give a very precise account of what is happening in America at this very moment... And they foretell a very dark and sinister fate for our great country...

According to 4 major biblical prophets something truly terrifying is coming our way, and it will hit homeland before the 1st of January 2017...

​Bookmarked, plan to watch later.

​Bookmarked, plan to watch later.

​Me too. Too many videos. Not enough download allowances. :angry:

That's only due to your false interpetation of the false prophesy

Edited by roadtoad2
had to remove a 's'

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.