Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Steve Jackson Games’ Illuminati Conspiracy Cards Predicted 9/11, Fukushima, More…

10 posts in this topic

These cards have mystified me since I first saw them online a few years ago. How could someone back in the 90's design cards that are so spot on and relative to world events before they happened? This website shows some of the pictures of Jackson's game.  The video I posted below show all the cards in the deck,  What do you think?

http://disinfo.com/2014/08/steve-jackson-games-illuminati-conspiracy-cards-predicted-911-fukushima/

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

Odd how the Simpsons cartoon show used this in 1997, 4 years before 911.

911-simpsons.jpg

and how an X Files episode predicted a 911 false flag. This particular tv show had a plot in which the geek ct guys said that a human could not possibly withstand g-forces of the extreme maneuvers to fly a plane into the buildings.

The Lone Gunmen

Pilot episode of X-Files spin off an insider 911 warning or sick conditioning?

The X-Files spinoff shows a government plan to remote-control a plane to crash into The World Trade Center and trigger war just like Pentagon's Operation Northwoods.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/multimedia_priorknowledge_lonegumen.html

1 person likes this

I love this aspect of conspiracy theory, the predictive programming end of it. The green jogger is extremely interesting. :cheers:

I really want a deck of those cards.

I believe there is a group consciousness that exists across the matrix and is presented via code such as this deck of cards and also rears it's head in numerology. It's the only explanation I can come up with for parallels like the Dark Knight mapmaker including Sandy Hook in his production work. Seemingly unrelated events share the same names.....like the Lincoln/Kennedy connections. Twin towers and Hoover dam on folded currency.  Look at the stuff Hollywood produces.....are all the writers in on some cosmic joke? I think they are only just part of the stream as we all are. Speaking of jokes, I believe it is the architect that is doing the cracking.

1 person likes this

I love this aspect of conspiracy theory, the predictive programming end of it. The green jogger is extremely interesting. :cheers:

I really want a deck of those cards.

I just noticed you posted on 4:20 =)

Here you go - Turn your volume down the music is loud.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.