Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

computer rage

3 posts in this topic

Colorado man cited for shooting malfunctioning computer

COLORADO SPRINGS, April 21 (UPI) -- An enraged Colorado man shot his computer multiple times for failing to work properly, according to police.

Lucas Hinch, 37, was cited for discharging a firearm within the city limits of Colorado Springs, Colo., on Monday night, police say.

After becoming "fed up with fighting his computer for the last several months," Hinch took his central processing unit outside and shot it eight times with a pistol, according to a police report.

"He was having technology problems, so he took it out in the back alley and shot it," Lt. Jeff Strossner told the Colorado Springs Gazette.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/04/21/Colorado-man-cited-for-shooting-malfunctioning-computer/4131429656798/?spt=sec&or=on

i had frusterating problems with mine in past...but would never do such an extreme violent action.

i was in phone support today and waited nearly 1.5 hours lol. imho, live chat support is way better! support was down so i had no option but "call"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.