Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Charleston Active Shooter Drill

6 posts in this topic

Another drill? Damn those guys are getting sloppy covering their tracks.

Yeah, I think I jumped the gun.  The training was for "Active Shooter Threat Instructors".  Sounds like a train the trainer program.  There is no evidence of an actual drill taking place (yet).  The only evidence is that there was a training session running from June 16 through June 19 at the Charleston, SC FLETEC.

However, it still appears to be another Sandy Hook-like event that never happened.

The speculation is that the entire event was part of the training session (an active shooter drill).

The only evidence that something (other than a drill) happened consists of a CCTV still shot and the .gov/MSM saying that something happened.  The actors and corrupt local/state governments will be paid handsomely and the .gov/MSM will continue their gun-control/lone-wolf/home-grown terrorist propaganda.

It all screams false flag. I don't think anything will be seeing in the news in the next few months can be believed.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.