Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigleftboob

We need to find a practical used for back hair.

11 posts in this topic

My wife shaves me once every two weeks and i have half a trash bag full of back hair that i just throw away.  All i can come up with are back hair sweaters or back hair hats. Any other ideas???

Put it in the garden where the smell of humans will keep deer and rabbits out of your pea patch. That, plus an 8-ft. pig-tight fence. And netting to keep out birds.

1 person likes this

lmao blb Humor is always welcomed and needed.

Oh and Grav, you are a genius. :bananallama:

:blink:Gee, Cinn, I was just thinking about what a goofus I am. I say too much. I was a high school English teacher and had to keep the kids' attention. They never knew what I'd say next! Just like herel You are a very sweet and smart person and contribute so much to the forum.

BLB, I remember you from lop. I forget what your avatar was. A bald guy? Mine was Judge Judy. Hey, it still is! I didn't flounce. I like it here toooo much. 

Hmm, your hair question. How about making a gorilla suit by spraying glue on some old clothes, then pressing your hair in it? Or on a doll or a painting? Maybe spray a different color, like the girls who make their hair pink and purple and green. 

ha - one of my friends is a trialthlete & ironman - and he shaved once for - who knows being more aerodynamic in the water.  He is HAIRY - it hangs out of his t-shirts - over his collar - and arm sleeves.  I had to zip him up in his wet suit one time - not getting the hair in the zipper was a trial.  Good thing swimming is the first leg as he would never have transitioned well if he had to put that on for the 2nd leg.   He said he shaved for a race just once.  Went through several razers and it took 2 hours.  hehe said never again.  Yeah - he is a wookie!!

My pubic hair is 6 inches long if i dont shave it.   I braided it once and gave my dick dreadlocks. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.