Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Rawr im back and feeling a bit better.

16 posts in this topic

Now gimme all your cookies. Mmmm tasty cookies!

Edited by Ukshep
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wont believe that you are fully recovered until you start asking for a beer.

:1jtAL34:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*checks to see if anyone notices any irregularities with this replacement Shep clone*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back even though I never even knew anything was wrong!

 

​Yeh i woke up vomiting, weird smell. Made it down stairs turned off the heater and shit, moved pets.. Felt awful had to go to hospital. Carbon monoxide / kerosene vapor filled the whole house (not sure how long i was breathing it in). I was lucky i woke up vomiting or id be dead. But least im ok now. Almost fully recovered.

*checks to see if anyone notices any irregularities with this replacement Shep clone*

​We are all clones.

Edited by Ukshep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

​Yeh i woke up vomiting, weird smell. Made it down stairs turned off the heater and shit, moved pets.. Felt awful had to go to hospital. Carbon monoxide / kerosene vapor filled the whole house (not sure how long i was breathing it in). I was lucky i woke up vomiting or id be dead. But least im ok now. Almost fully recovered.

​We are all clones.

Wow, that was a close call brother, and yes, glad you woke up or you wouldn't
be here right now. Thank God for the reaction of barfing! lol.

Sory dude, but I just couldn't resist! ROFL!

 

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow - that is dangerous!!!  Glad you are ok!

​+1  Good to still have you with us, Shep.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

​Yeh i woke up vomiting, weird smell. Made it down stairs turned off the heater and shit, moved pets.. Felt awful had to go to hospital. Carbon monoxide / kerosene vapor filled the whole house (not sure how long i was breathing it in). I was lucky i woke up vomiting or id be dead. But least im ok now. Almost fully recovered.

​We are all clones.

​Nah, you're the original. :biggrin:
Rh negatives can't be cloned. 
Glad you're alright. Scary stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hoping you bought a carbon monixide detecter shep. every apt and home where i live has one, its mandatory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.