Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Canned Food Killer?

4 posts in this topic

I can see it now..Here comes a ban on canned foods.

Woman charged with killing boyfriend in canned food attack

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Southern California woman has been charged with beating her boyfriend to death with canned food.

Prosecutors on Thursday filed a murder charge against 59-year-old Linda Jackson of Lake Los Angeles.

She was jailed. It's unclear whether she had obtained an attorney.

KNBC-TV (http://referralspam/1IS1JNB ) says Jackson is charged with striking her 59-year-old boyfriend, David Ruiz, in the head with a can of peas, a can of carrots and a can of chicken broth on Tuesday at her home.

If convicted, she could face life in state prison.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/weird/ci_28342235/woman-charged-killing-boyfriend-canned-food-attack

Indeed, no more canned anything. Though I don't use much of it anyway, I like my V8. I guess it'll be plastic bottles from now on, though I do think I could kill someone with that, too, if I really wanted to. :IBPlzqK:

Edited by Cinnamon

Dented cans are unsafe! I'm assuming she was in the kitchen and couldn't find a knife?

This was a famous short story. A woman klonked her husband in the head with a frozen ham.  He died with a peculiar dent in his head. When the cops arrived, she played innocent and the coppers could find no weapon that matched the dent. So she fed them some delicious baked ham and they left happy, but clueless.

Clueless, get it?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.