Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

German man takes revenge on ex-wife by sawing everything they own in half, selling it on eBay

8 posts in this topic

:chuckle:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/06/19/german-man-takes-revenge-on-ex-wife-by-sawing-everything-own-in-half-selling-it/

Half a teddy bear – €51 ($58): “Although she doesn’t need a stuffed animal to snuggle, there are affectionate fellow workers for that.”

Half a mail box – €40.50 ($46): “The mailbox hung for many years on our house until my wife turned int my ex-wife and increasingly unpleasant shipments arrived in it.”

Half a motorbike helmet – €34.50 ($39): “My ex-wife thought in the divorce she should be entitled to a greater part of all our things, including mine. She has never been on a motorbike.”

Half an iPhone 5 – €78 ($89): “I generously left her half of everything, even my beloved mobile phone. That way she can no longer secretly send WhatsApp hearts to a younger work colleague. She doesn’t need it anyway as she lives with one.

Half a Samsung TV – €24.75 ($28): “Of course, also the TV that I have purchased so she can comfortably watch ‘Germany’s Next Top Model’ on it.”

Half an Opel Corsa – €62 ($70): “My ex-wife wanted 50% of all our things, including our beloved little city car. Although it’s not clear to me why she’d still want a dinky old Opel. Her new guy is impressively motorized, I hear.”

Four nice chairs’ halves – €36.50 ($41): “The chairs are super as an art installation, or simply for people who like to sit on half-an-ass cheek.”

Half a MacBook Pro – €81 ($92): “The radical ‘conversion’ was more or less an idea of my ex-wife. She wanted to replace her husband, but keep the money and beautiful things.”

The full video showing some of these products being split in half follows below, with more eBay listings available at the source link.

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

lol a friend of mine got a divorce and luckily their couch was a sectional.

Oh my gosh... :chuckle:
That is funny but he must have been super stressed to resort to that.
Kind of like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCiinMCcrk

Published on Jun 10, 2010 

A Pennsylvania Man Destroys X-Wifes House! After long court divorce battle.....Well...House Parts + The Land = Half 
He said "she aint geeting nutin" He took a excavator from a near by job site half a mile away.

*It wont embed for some reason. 

I'm so glad the German couple had no children or pets!

Haha Lucy, that vid is hilarious, I wonder what the wife did. :b0vpxS8:

Edited by Cinnamon

lol a friend of mine got a divorce and luckily their couch was a sectional.

​ROFL!

That dude has definitely lost his mind.  You can never have success by bringing other people down or busting shit up.  Success comes from working hard to be the best you can be and focusing on those things that you can control.  Since she wants to leave just wish her well and let her go in peace.  That guy is obviously a total loser, as he has so clearly demonstrated.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.