Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SolidSender

Caravan To Midnight - Ep. 309 ~ Jade Helm Decoded

17 posts in this topic

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

====================

Very Important! Article and YOUTUBE
Article  below: Jade Helm Decoded:network/software engineer’s analysis

---------------------------
"..........................Gerlinda Wrote:
Satan is called a prince because he is a ruler and possesses power to manifest evil in the world through influencing people and commanding demons. “The air” in Ephesians 2:2 may refer to the invisible realm above the earth where Satan and his demons move and exist.
His kingdom is not hell, as many have popularly supposed (Dante, Milton), but it is the kingdom of darkness, which is in opposition to the kingdom of God. Satan thus rules over both unregenerate mankind and the multitude of demons.
When certain angels revolted against God they were cast down to hell, that is Tartarus, and they remain there in bonds until the day of judgement(2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6), so they are restrained from further evil activity. Many other spirits have rebelled, but God in His wisdom has allowed them to retain their freedom, and to act as minions of Satan and assist in his nefarious activities

There have been two outstanding videos presented by Caravan To Midnight recently; one was on Planet 7X and this is the other. Yes, it is lengthy but you have to invest time in order to understand how little you really don't know. It is not enough to say, "I don't have to worry about all this stuff because I won't be here." In fact, it is deadly to have that attitude. It is here and so are you.

The technology that is in operation right now is mind-boggling. Have you noticed how much your cell phone seems to lose it's service; especially just this past year? When that happens, you are being allocated to their system..."The Beast System of the Global Information Grid". They know everything about the humans on earth. It is designed to achieve cyber dominance. Does that sound like the Prince of the Power of the Air?
Have you wondered how the New World Order intends to take over the population;especially in this country where people have been very independent and have their guns? I know it has been said that our military has been removed and replaced by the UN troops who will have no problem killing the citizens of this country. It is much more nefarious than that.
The Kill Chain, which will achieve this has no empathy, no emotions or regrets so there is no worry about not eliminating anyone that does not bow to their system. This Jade 2 is deployed on civilian populations. It has the ability for crowd control. Ever wonder why it seems the crowds act like wild animals? Jade Helm 15 intends to inflict fear and they collect all the data being shown on the Social Networks.
It was discussed how few troops were really be used in this vast area under which Jade Helm 15 exercises encompasses. It's because that is all that is needed when they roll out this technically marvelous Machine of theirs. It is not about seeing how it will all come down; they know that already because it was used in the Middle East in 2012. Remember Hati and Hurricane Katrina? It was used there.
This Super Computer can predicted future crimes. The system thinks, plans and executes. Even as things begin to stabilize, the soft-wear will continue to evolve.
Long ago, when the offer of this technology was made, those in power said they would pay the price to get it, which, of course, is human lives. There were those that died while advancing this work. Others were Scientist who would not continue once they understood what and who was in charge. Have you notice the large number of scientist and now bankers that have died under mysterious conditions?
Listen to this. One experiment resulted in the gathering of information for 24 hours that would have taken humans a thousand generations to accomplish. Does that give us an idea of just how advanced the Powers that Be are in their take-over of the world?
Every time CERN is fueled up, it is printing up a ream of Physics perviously unknown. The Scientist don't know where this information is coming from; various guesses such as other dimensions. They have opened a door of evil that they cannot close. They've sold their souls...those that had souls to sell, that is.
You see, These who are of the Seed-line of Satan see the weak link as the created being of God.... the human made in the image of God. They intend to get rid of these humans and replace them with their own Trans-humanist creations. CERN says it is looking for the God particle but it wants to know what is the soul, where does it go and how does one master the soul.
They have been told that they can become gods. Wasn't' that the first lie told to Eve by Lucifer? Nothing has changed. Down through the centuries the minions of Satan have infiltrated every aspect of human life which includes and I say, "especially", the religions of the word. The Christians may think they are receiving truth from the pastors that come out of their seminaries but unless they read their own Bible and let God's Holy Spirit lead them into the truth, they become Victims of the Viper These Vipers come in all sizes, shapes and colors.
Are you prepared for such a time as this? I doubt it......................................"
=======================================

LOL I must of have been drunk when I typed this - (edited) I love this guy, got a friend who knows him personally, again great guy, love his show.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

I love this got, got a friend, who knows him personally, I love wells, hes a good guy

I like him too. He's a great interviewer.

I'll try to watch the video this week. I never heard of the Kill Chain before, which is apparently mixed up with CERN, Jade Helm, and Satan. I see Satan as one of the Anunnaki who rebelled against the leader, Enlil.

Sender, I may have to watch this thing again. I listened to half of it and think your title does not do justice to the interview. Actually, I don't know what words would do it justice. The religious comments by Gerlinda have nothing to do with the content presented by "DJ". I don't quarrel with the comments, but they are not part of the video.

Think of the sci-fi movies that depict a near future where computers predict human behavior and take over the world--The Terminator (Sky Net), Star Trek (the Borg), Minority Report (Pre-crime).

The systems engineer (who calls herself a tech geek) came across the openly-released Jade Helm report is highly credible. She tries to explain complex tech details so that we can understand them. Quantum computing, superposition, particle physics, etc.

Like "dirt boxes," which gives private airplanes to pull all data from your phones--passwords, bank information, personal details, photos, etc. Mastering the Human Domain is all about controlling all people before an event happens. They used a form of it during Hurricane Katrina, the Haiti earthquake, and other natural disasters.

Which brings us back to the reason they created this neural net behemoth in the first place. Not the Middle East, which she explains has already been locked down. What happens there is either allowed or created by the NSA. What that trigger event is, we don't know. But apparently, it's about to show up.

No, Jade Helm 15 is to be implemented in the country where military personnel already know the culture and language and terrain.

I wish all posters would listen to this episode. And why the heck is the media ignoring the obvious message in Jade Helm's insignia???

https://saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/jade-helm-shoes.jpg

You guys ROCK !! Like Gill, I have been trying to debunk this 6 years now.  Phil Shnieder and many many others have talked about this through Gov leaks. Phil says they got the first information about PX in 1947 from the Aliens. "We won't go there". Thing its that this thing acts like a solar system comet. Once it hits Perihelium its going to act like a sling shot. Everything I know lines up with Gill.

As for the artical... In the 1600's King James rewrote and took books out the original  tex of the Bible.The book of 2 Enoch is all about PX. " Never mind the  giant skeletons all over the planet". "Lovelock Cave, NV" This is how they plan to reduce the population by keeping us blind. I been screaming at my own family 4 years now to stock food and everything was going to crash. The Bible is literal and PX is here now. They are going to cash in there chips and go underground. With all the shaking going on a cave above 600' is you only friend.

Good writing my friend.  ;)

"Now you can weed out the sundogs.. "  Is that close enough?

BREATH-TAKING Nibiru/Planet7X SOLAR SYSTEM & dust tail - 6/20/15
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctaglhBJLds

1 person likes this

You guys ROCK !! Like Gill, I have been trying to debunk this 6 years now.  Phil Shnieder and many many others have talked about this through Gov leaks. Phil says they got the first information about PX in 1947 from the Aliens. "We won't go there". Thing its that this thing acts like a solar system comet. Once it hits Perihelium its going to act like a sling shot. Everything I know lines up with Gill.

As for the artical... In the 1600's King James rewrote and took books out the original  tex of the Bible.The book of 2 Enoch is all about PX. " Never mind the  giant skeletons all over the planet". "Lovelock Cave, NV" This is how they plan to reduce the population by keeping us blind. I been screaming at my own family 4 years now to stock food and everything was going to crash. The Bible is literal and PX is here now. They are going to cash in there chips and go underground. With all the shaking going on a cave above 600' is you only friend.

Good writing my friend.  ;)

"Now you can weed out the sundogs.. "  Is that close enough?

BREATH-TAKING Nibiru/Planet7X SOLAR SYSTEM & dust tail - 6/20/15
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctaglhBJLds

​You are on my level, I know more, think of Nibiru more like the death star...

KJV is my second, I'd rather you read the  Lamsa Bible , even still, there is a lot of bible translative mistakes and manuscript tampering

In the bible it talks about how the men are going to go in to their caves and hidey holes, and they will be buried

look, we have nothing to fear from nibiru, do not be afraid

​You are on my level, I know more, think of Nibiru more like the death star.___

In the bible it talks about how the men are going to go in to their caves and hidey holes, and they will be buried

look, we have nothing to fear from nibiru, do not be afraid

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute, DK.

Death star? That sounds more like the moon -- a fully operational  hollow hologram with wheels within wheels in it. PX/Nibiru is a large planetary object with a wide debris trail, like a comet. 

Besides, I don't  want any death star near Terra. Or Jade Helm.

Sender, I may have to watch this thing again. I listened to half of it and think your title does not do justice to the interview. Actually, I don't know what words would do it justice. The religious comments by Gerlinda have nothing to do with the content presented by "DJ". I don't quarrel with the comments, but they are not part of the video.

Think of the sci-fi movies that depict a near future where computers predict human behavior and take over the world--The Terminator (Sky Net), Star Trek (the Borg), Minority Report (Pre-crime).

The systems engineer (who calls herself a tech geek) came across the openly-released Jade Helm report is highly credible. She tries to explain complex tech details so that we can understand them. Quantum computing, superposition, particle physics, etc.

Like "dirt boxes," which gives private airplanes to pull all data from your phones--passwords, bank information, personal details, photos, etc. Mastering the Human Domain is all about controlling all people before an event happens. They used a form of it during Hurricane Katrina, the Haiti earthquake, and other natural disasters.

Which brings us back to the reason they created this neural net behemoth in the first place. Not the Middle East, which she explains has already been locked down. What happens there is either allowed or created by the NSA. What that trigger event is, we don't know. But apparently, it's about to show up.

No, Jade Helm 15 is to be implemented in the country where military personnel already know the culture and language and terrain.

I wish all posters would listen to this episode. And why the heck is the media ignoring the obvious message in Jade Helm's insignia???

Look, we have nothing to fear from our military, trust me if they get orders to start shooting us, they will say no and turn on the GOV, whether you believe it or not, we got guys inside the illuminati and other circles watching out for us.

I know who they are

The end game is war with China, maybe Russia, Russia is a real tricky situation right now, Putin went missing, all of his body guards are dead, notice how he changed from his f you America comments? to saying, lets talk and be friends

​There is something going on in the underground, they are trying to keep the peace, stopping all these conflicts and preventing wars, notice how peace is prevailing? yes a false sense of peace... stay on your toes - its a set up

So anyway, Jade Helm, This is why they are doing all this training, war prepping, don't give into the Fear and Bullshit, let them train.

They are not in Control, WE ARE.

DK, you may be right in some areas, yet I completely disagree with your assessment. 

Why is the A-I basis of Jade Helm all about scooping up digital information about us Americans? Have you listened to the woman in Sender's video? She makes it clear that Jade Helm, whose arrows-and-wooden shoe symbol is 'sabotage' -- is all about mastering the entire human domain, as in New World Order. Any war with China and Russia is part of the process to subjugate them, us, and any innocent bystanders.

We have no insiders in the top echelons of the Illuminati. None. A few sons and daughters of the Archon overlords have rebelled against the global crime family. They are of no consequence, no more than are your run-of-the-mill Freemasons, FBI agents, and other low level employees of the Control System.

We are not in Control, never were, never will be.

Tptb have us in thrall, always did, always will. Yes, I would like to change that last sickening point. If enough of the zombie hordes would wake it, freedom may be do-able.

This perspective changes if Nibiru shows its face in coming months.

Bump,

to keep this video on page 1. It connects many dots, from CERN, to a one world government made possible by Artificial Intelligence. We live in a Matrix, similar to the movie. I used to say we are not really sleeping cells in a power source for machines. Now, I'm not so sure. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.