Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Just being able to track people - put them into systems where they can be deterred or stopped.

1 post in this topic

Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham react to Charleston church shooting

<snip>

"This young man apparently has had a disturbed past," Graham told CBS News' Sopan Deb after his appearance on "The View." "My niece was in elementary school with him. And he's always apparently a little strange. At the end of the day, I hope they catch him and bring him to justice but my heart breaks for the people of Charleston."

<snip>

<snip>

Graham was asked what can be done legislatively to prevent future shootings. He replied, "I bet there were some indicators early on that this guy was not quite there. Just being able to track people - put them into systems where they can be deterred or stopped. But it's very complicated in a nation of 300 million people where you have freedom of movement and freedom of thought. 300 million of us and unfortunately every now and then, something like this happens. And we'll see."

<snip>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeb-bush-cancels-charleston-event-after-mass-church-shooting/

Lots more at link but this is what stood out for me and others who are paying attention. Coincidentally (or not) Graham claims his niece attended elementary school with the shooter. What are the odds? lmao

Edited by Cinnamon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.