Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Chicago police officer shoots into car full of teens.

3 posts in this topic

Published on YouTube Jun 17, 2015

This crime was committed DEC22 2013 per dash cam date; but was released by a judge ..

Police all over are getting caught on tape shooting, killing, beating up on citizens . i would like to see this one justified. seems like the police have become the judge, jury and executioner . the majority of police are good but the bad apples are spoiling it for the bunch, and people wonder why we can't trust the police anymore . sure as long as you stay out of trouble and keep your lip shut you will not be killed but this is getting way out of hand, police in the U.S. are killing people in unprecedented numbers. when will the madness end ?

Published on YouTube Jun 17, 2015

This crime was committed DEC22 2013 per dash cam date; but was released by a judge ..

Police all over are getting caught on tape shooting, killing, beating up on citizens . i would like to see this one justified. seems like the police have become the judge, jury and executioner . the majority of police are good but the bad apples are spoiling it for the bunch, and people wonder why we can't trust the police anymore . sure as long as you stay out of trouble and keep your lip shut you will not be killed but this is getting way out of hand, police in the U.S. are killing people in unprecedented numbers. when will the madness end ?

​I agree that there are many nice cops who just want to do the right thing. They don't even know that the statutes that they enforce are unlawful and fraudulent. But as they would say "ignorance of the law is no excuse" . I know that if I ever see the police shooting my neighborhood up for no good reason I am going to defend my neighbors and fellow civilians by any and all means necessary.

I really hope that I will never have to though.

There are zero  that right zero good cops because this would stop now . All there are is  little pussy cops with steroid induced rage. These low intelligent  dipshits are the problems NO sympathy for them at all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.