Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Ominous shipping containers captured on video, tucked away, at local fairgrounds in Idaho

7 posts in this topic

If true, and I say this only because the video bears no visual proof tying the containers to the ‘U.S. Dept. of Relocation’, this footage raises yet another red flag ahead of the coming JADE HELM 15 military exercises set to begin July 15 across various southwestern states. Although the Dept. of Relocation doesn’t pop up on a Google search, but it still makes me wonder. If anyone reading this is nearby, please grab some pictures and follow up with this .

I am thinking that this Jade Helm is bigger than we know of . Now with this newest shooting; Charleston shooter Dylann Storm Roof this to me is looking like a common core math problem;

2+4=12 right ?? Or is all of this just half of the reality ?

http://api.ning.com/files/Pw1dkMtiMTsqACbPQC*UZenSSzXTEIBvtmG5fUJP2fqDj*Vr6xHCA-Bo-VmkX2tcYJBvdXTsUDmbJaaxygNX8xM1DjNRK2Pf/ArteJohnsonveryinteresting_zpsed5a118d.jpg

First off, those were extremely old vehicles. likely surplus that was purchased.

Second. Those storage boxes had no identifiable markings that said Department of relocation.

Third, obviously Jade helm 15 is across the entire nation. They are simply calling it something else everywhere.

First off, those were extremely old vehicles. likely surplus that was purchased.

Second. Those storage boxes had no identifiable markings that said Department of relocation.

Third, obviously Jade helm 15 is across the entire nation. They are simply calling it something else everywhere.

Can you explain or link to your last statement? I don't disagree with it. Louisiana to Florida hardly fits the rationale of training for Middle East desert warfare. This map reminds me of end-time movies where Americans are sent south.

Jade-Helm-15.png

Can you explain or link to your last statement? I don't disagree with it. Louisiana to Florida hardly fits the rationale of training for Middle East desert warfare. This map reminds me of end-time movies where Americans are sent south.

Jade-Helm-15.png

​Well with a little digging you can find reports of all kinds of small scale training going on. The National Gaurd/reserve is training in Flint, Michigan all summer. Ohio has some stuff going on as well.They have simply designated them as different operations. Michigan's is called operation Northern exposure.

​Well with a little digging you can find reports of all kinds of small scale training going on. The National Gaurd/reserve is training in Flint, Michigan all summer. Ohio has some stuff going on as well.They have simply designated them as different operations. Michigan's is called operation Northern exposure.

Yes, Dude. Why do you think the main action will be set in the South and Southwest?

The real extent of JH15 was covered in Solid Sender's video in his Caravan to Midnight thread. It's an enormously informative interview about how Artificial-Intelligence quantum computers will replace human operators, like generals who make battleground decisions. Sky Net, just like the system in Terminator movies.

Wouldn't surprise me. In the last 10 years we have increased by a factor of 1000 in computing power. the next 5 could easily see 1,000,000xs more power.

Strike hard strike fast strike with the intention to destroy completely. Strike with such fury that you enemy will be stunned at the ferocity and volume. Show no mercy to those who have come with ill intent Do not allow the enemy to recover or regroup. Strike on many fronts in lone wolf fashion. Smash the will of the enemy disrupt his   support and supply system. Use any and all methods to make the enemy life uncomfortable and miserable.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.