Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

You've Been Warned: Calls For Mandatory "National Service" For Americans Aged 18-28 Have Begun

8 posts in this topic

National service? What a joke  nobody applying to be cops, military enlistment lowest in history burracrats hiring crowds to pretend support,  pretty obvious whats up {Que canned applause}

This is nothing new. The "Serve America Act" and was the first bill signed by Obama back in 2009! I was really upset over this bill but no one else seemed to care or notice that he was setting up his own civilian army. Its been in place since 2009 and now its time for him to activate his troops!

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr1388/text

(You will love subsection Subtitle C section 1310)

SEC. 132A. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND INELIGIBLE ORGANIZATIONS.

An approved national service position under this subtitle may not be used for the following activities:

(1) Attempting to influence legislation.
(2) Organizing or engaging in protests, petitions, boycotts, or strikes.
(3) Assisting, promoting, or deterring union organizing.
(4) Impairing existing contracts for services or collective bargaining agreements.
(5) Engaging in partisan political activities, or other activi- ties designed to influence the outcome of an election to Federal
office or the outcome of an election to a State or local public office.
(6) Participating in, or endorsing, events or activities that are likely to include advocacy for or against political parties,
political platforms, political candidates, proposed legislation, or elected officials.
(7) Engaging in religious instruction, conducting worship services, providing instruction as part of a program that
includes mandatory religious instruction or worship, con- structing or operating facilities devoted to religious instruction
or worship, maintaining facilities primarily or inherently devoted to religious instruction or worship, or engaging in
any form of proselytization, consistent with section 132.
(8) Consistent with section 132, providing a direct benefit to any—
(A) business organized for profit;
(B) labor union;
(C) partisan political organization;
(D) nonprofit organization that fails to comply with the restrictions contained in section 501(c) of the Internal
Revenue Code of 1986, except that nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to prevent participants from
engaging in advocacy activities undertaken at their own initiative; and
(E) organization engaged in the religious activities described in paragraph (7), unless the position is not used
to support those religious activities.
(9) Providing abortion services or referrals for receipt of such services.
(10) Conducting a voter registration drive or using Corporation funds to conduct a voter registration drive.
(11) Carrying out such other activities as the Corporation may prohibit.

(This article is from April of 2103)

This initiative employs citizen battalions of government trained Americans, ages 18 – 24, to serve with the federal government in a new generation of emergency managers.

In 2009, President Obama said that: “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

http://occupycorporatism.com/obama-and-fema-create-civilian-army-trained-in-domestic-prepare

I wonder what happened to these fellows?

Obama has a lot of sons most of them work for the TSA ? photo sdiqhd_zpsa2a29ac3.gif
Obama has a lot of sons most of them now work for the TSA photo sdiqhd_zpsa2a29ac3.gifMy best guess ..

On 6/25/2015, 7:40:51, CSB said:
Obama has a lot of sons most of them now work for the TSA photo sdiqhd_zpsa2a29ac3.gifMy best guess ..

Found this from 2012:

Obama’s Blue Shirts: Homeland Security graduates 1st class of FEMA Youth Corps

Fast forward four years from Obama’s 2008 civilian-army speech.

On September 13, 2012, the Obama administration’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) graduated its first class of FEMA Corps. On that day, 240 young adults ages 18 to 24 were sworn into service at an induction ceremony in Vicksburg, Mississippi.
-----
Since FEMA Corps specifically recruits young people, we may just as well call them the FEMA Youth Corps. And since they all wear royal-blue t-shirts, I suggest we call them Obama’s Blue Shirts.

What is FEMA Corps? This is what DHS says (I’ve embedded links to Wikipedia entries on CNCS and NCCC):

“FEMA Corps is an innovative partnership between the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) to enhance disaster response and recovery capacity while expanding career opportunities for young people.

Established as a new unit within the existing AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC), FEMA Corps engages young adults ages 18 to 24 to provide ten months of full-time service on disaster response and recovery projects. Members will be deployed to assignments ranging from working directly with disaster survivors to supporting disaster recovery centers to sharing disaster response and mitigation information with the public.”

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2012/10/20/obamas-blue-shirts-homeland-security-graduates-1st-class-of-fema-youth-corps/

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/fema.jpg?w=500&h=375

Found this from 2012:

Obama’s Blue Shirts: Homeland Security graduates 1st class of FEMA Youth Corps

Fast forward four years from Obama’s 2008 civilian-army speech.

On September 13, 2012, the Obama administration’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) graduated its first class of FEMA Corps. On that day, 240 young adults ages 18 to 24 were sworn into service at an induction ceremony in Vicksburg, Mississippi.
-----
Since FEMA Corps specifically recruits young people, we may just as well call them the FEMA Youth Corps. And since they all wear royal-blue t-shirts, I suggest we call them Obama’s Blue Shirts.

What is FEMA Corps? This is what DHS says (I’ve embedded links to Wikipedia entries on CNCS and NCCC):

“FEMA Corps is an innovative partnership between the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) to enhance disaster response and recovery capacity while expanding career opportunities for young people.

Established as a new unit within the existing AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC), FEMA Corps engages young adults ages 18 to 24 to provide ten months of full-time service on disaster response and recovery projects. Members will be deployed to assignments ranging from working directly with disaster survivors to supporting disaster recovery centers to sharing disaster response and mitigation information with the public.”

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2012/10/20/obamas-blue-shirts-homeland-security-graduates-1st-class-of-fema-youth-corps/

fema.jpg?w=500&h=375

I really didn't know this .. Thank you . I have heard that many of these you people now work for TSA . If I remember right I heard it on a radio talk show a year or two ago .

​I really didn't know this .. Thank you . I have heard that many of these you people now work for TSA . If I remember right I heard it on a radio talk show a year or two ago .

​I didn't know it either. 
I wondered if some may have gone into the police force.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.