Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Jade Helm 15: Nibiru, Martial Law, Earthquakes, Big Announcement!

25 posts in this topic

Let's connect a few dots here regarding recent events!

I Received information last year about how the 2nd half of 2015 would be the date for the shit actually hitting the fan, i have shared this with people before and posted around about this and then up came jade helm. I originally thought jade helm 15's role was to usher in martial law, i then began to absorb more information and gain an understanding of what was going on as time went on. And a lot has happened! - List below!

RECENT EVENTS

• Many Instances of military vehicles being placed around the united states (way too many instances).

• Stockpiling of ammunition for the DHS.

• Underground bases being built (most are finished now and fully stocked)

• MRAP's and Standard police forces being fitting with mass population control vehicles and weaponry. (warzone standards).

• DHS, FEMA mobile command centers parked up in mass quantities.

• Information about trains being fitted with shackles.

• Walmarts being closed down and apparently being outfitted as makeshift temporary prisons.

• Massive uptick over the last few months in earthquake activity.

• New information coming out about Nibiru and how it is supposed to be coming in very soon (i have always been a Nibiru skeptic. Not really believing in it too much).

But now I am starting to connect these all together. And I'm seeing another pattern emerge. We have all seen preparations being made for the last few years if not longer, Underground bases have been built, ammunition has been stockpiled, troops have been trained and plans have been made. And dates set for events like jade helm!

NOW CONNECT THE DOTS WITH HOW RELEVANT THEY ARE

1. The US Government gets news of Nibiru years and years back. They set the plans in motion and begin building DUMBs.

2. They do not stockpile anything until it is closer to make sure everything has the longest life possible if perishable for when they go into these dumbs.

3. Things like preparing the military and police with equipment is held back as to not alert the public until the event is closer. (as this would cause problems).

4. They then wait...build....plan for the next move.

5. The year is 2014, Almost all the DUMBs are near completion, so begins phase 2. Stockpiling of essential Items. food, medical supplies and ammunition. (You all know of the orders for these over the past 2 years).

6. We enter 2015, The preparations are almost complete and things now move towards preparing the public. They set up Jade Helm 15 and schedule it for just around the time that they will no longer be able to keep Nibiru a secret. 2nd half of 2015.

7. Jade helm troop placement begins, and they move across the nation. Which gives a nice cover story for moving assets where needed for public unrest.

8. We see a sudden uptick in earthquakes just before jade helm is announced leading up our current date. (you should know all about these if you have been following ct forums)

9. We are now then beginning to hear information coming out about Nibiru, this is what led to this thread and connecting the dots. New images are coming in, supposed that is!

10. And now we are up to our current date! 18/6/2015! and we are waiting. Jade Helm starts very soon. (July 15th - Sep 5th). Which coincides with the timeline for when the government will not be able to apparently keep Nibiru a secret any longer. We can expect more earthquakes leading up to this date if the Nibiru case is a real threat.

Which leads me to my final conclusion on this matter. With the information I have absorbed and the events going on all around us. I can say with a high probability that Nibiru believers may be right. And jade helm 15 might be in preparation for a major announcement by the U.S. government.

If they came out and told us Nibiru was real, And it was coming. ALL THESE PREPARATIONS!! WOULD MAKE SENSE! ALL THESE EARTHQUAKES WOULD MAKE SENSE! ALL THIS STOCKPILING! WOULD MAKE SENSE!

We live in interesting times people.

Till Next Time Peace.

Edited by Ukshep
1 person likes this

Thank you.

If you go to Gill Broussard's site, you can download his slide show presentation of P7X. I need to add that to my Nibiru thread. One of the slides shows the half of the earth that will be impacted, North and South America. I'm guessing Jade Helm will be where they expect the greatest impact.

1 person likes this

Thank you.

If you go to Gill Broussard's site, you can download his slide show presentation of P7X. I need to add that to my Nibiru thread. One of the slides shows the half of the earth that will be impacted, North and South America. I'm guessing Jade Helm will be where they expect the greatest impact.

​I got the thoughts into my head i needed to analyze and clear it up and put it out :D Its what i do!

I'll try and check that later, i have not checked the nibiru thread yet!

Gill Broussard is one of a number of PX researchers. His science is as good as it gets, considering the cover-up.

His slide show book is availabe for download at

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kjmatulk33t38u9/AABKec86-s24s1ns6NRXBanVa

You have to set up a free account, which is easy. 

This site, below, is a good video to get his history of his research into a topic he was trying to disprove. But then he discovered data he could not argue with.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bQDeKV7tHtA

1 person likes this

Gill Broussard is one of a number of PX researchers. His science is as good as it gets, considering the cover-up.

His slide show book is availabe for download at

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kjmatulk33t38u9/AABKec86-s24s1ns6NRXBanVa

You have to set up a free account, which is easy. 

This site, below, is a good video to get his history of his research into a topic he was trying to disprove. But then he discovered data he could not argue with.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bQDeKV7tHtA

​Marked down. I have a few hours spare tomorrow i shall delve into it then.

Thanks!

Extra Thoughts!

Government spending is out of control, and the economy looks as if it is about to collapse in the usa, This is something that would happen in the event of Nibiru coming. They would just need to keep the economy from collapsing until it arrives while siphoning off as much money as possible to prepare. Which works into the first post and the current state of the U.S.

No problem, I see jade helm as a way to get illegals out.... imo....obomba can't protect them forever.... abd the states that border it are uh... yeah... switch abd bait.... obomba Sema cool n say come out come out, I'll help... n Jeb Bush saying like George "we're gonna get cha"... abd let's allllllll admit the racist stuff has been spreading like crazy truth: if you think something is hidden, and you try to uncover it but don't see what you wanted at first.... maybe you DIDN'T uncover the truth but uncovered your guess instead which was wrong... jade helm is the practice fur this racist future, and once you realize it's not martial law like you thought... you won't look twice until the racist begins year from now

Edited by jayke911
read last part twice, make sure you really ge

:1XqXnoz:maybe you'll read this and think it's not the truth you want to read..... and think about this,,,,,,,,,,,,, then They outsmarted us.... we all thought jade helm was furmartial law, it wasn't, we gave up, then find out jade helm was to irk... you knowknow

Edited by jayke911
it actually changed my text and cut out jade helm, luckily I read abd caught.... auto correct my ass

shep I only posted this because you did not satisfy the reasoning behind the clear racist cop shootings recently....those are not in your dots... unless someone after you implies niburu aliens are uh.  dark skinned like me abd you should get used to "ME N MY DARK SKIN NIBURYANS??

Edited by jayke911
it said cok not co..p

shep I only posted this because you did not satisfy the reasoning behind the clear racist cop shootings recently....those are not in your dots... unless someone after you implies niburu aliens are uh.  dark skinned like me abd you should get used to "ME N MY DARK SKIN NIBURYANS??

Maybe Because it wasn't relevant 

Maybe Because it wasn't relevant 

Something like that I see the racist cop shootings but they just don't seem to connect to this. Not that they dont have a purpose.

but i could be wrong.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.