Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SolidSender

The Official Finance Thread

149 posts in this topic

I made this post in the "Greek Situation" thread ....but I'll restart a general Finance /Money thread here

==============================================================================================================================

Here are some links
I like the Bix Weir one the best for an introduction to the situation.

=====================================================
Rob Kirby-Extreme Reduction in Standard of Living Guaranteed
Published on May 19, 2015
Gold market expert Rob Kirby warns, “People who have their net worth solely in financial assets, paper instruments, are going to witness, at some point, an extreme reduction in their standard of living. That is a fait accompli. It is going to happen. I don’t know what day that is going to happen, but that is a guaranteed outcome from where we are today from the trajectory we are on right now.”
Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Rob Kirby, who gives what he calls “proprietary macroeconomic research” on KirbyAnalytics.com.
https://youtu.be/7o8mGB7psNs
==================================================
A very Martin Armstrong interview on Greg Hunter
Important ....Armstrong has stuck by his "2015.75" prediction for the last 15 years [ I remember]...We're here now in September . He's called previous turns correctly ,exactly. This time it will be apocalyptic change
in the economy.
http://usawatchdog.com/fall-2015-turning-p...rtin-armstrong/
===================================================
"Saddletramp"s latest long synopsis June 9
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/m...2/pg64#50674374
=====================================================
This is a good Bix Weir email snip from May ......................
Here he explains in one place why YOU CAN'T TRUST PAPER !!!
He shows very convincingly why it's all run by criminals and rigged
and physical silver is the only way.
It's VERY eye-opening for newbies.
-----------------------------
There have been many new people joining our Road lately and there is a serious need for everyone to understand the many REASONS for getting your assets out of the system at this point in time. For most, it is now obvious that something ominous is coming down the road but many don't know how to defend themselves against it.
Below is an interview that I had with Sean at SGTReport.com in which we talk about one of the major reasons to get out of stocks, bonds, 401k's, savings accounts, etc. It has to do with the TRUE ownership of all the electronic and paper assets in the world and the fact that you have no legal claim to the wealth you think you have. The interview now has over 250,000 views but with the population of the United States sitting at 320M I think all agree that more people need to watch this video and understand it's implications. Send it to a friend, family member, church groups, anyone and and everyone as this will come into the mainstream knowledge base very soon....and then it will be too late to do anything about it.

******interview here: Its very good*******
The Shocking Truth the History Channel Can't Broadcast
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1386.cfm
-------------
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/programs...ll&sort_by=date
Once you fully understand this information you will also understand that unless you are in the process of removing yourself from the system NOW it may be too late.
My recommendation for removing yourself from your retirement accounts is to set-up a Self-Directed IRA and buy US Silver Eagles to store in your own possession. There are no early withdrawal penalties or tax consequences and it takes a little time but the peace of mind is well worth it.
***** IMPORTANT !!!!! here*******
Of course for your other assets I have recommended holding physical silver in small denominations in your own possession. US pre-1965 coinage and US Silver Eagles are my preference as they are the REAL MONEY of the United States and will soon be proven to be the BEST MONEY the United States has to offer.
More and more people are catching on that a huge collapse is both probable and needed to re-balance the problems that our Global Monetary System faces today.
When the rush to the exits starts in earnest it will not be pretty.
Bix Weir
======================================================
Although this is an ad for a book ....it explains very the
Collapse of the Petrodollar System in text....and why not knowing will hurt you.
It's the event of a generation ..the most important macro event during you lifespan.
http://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-coll...odollar-system/

Edited by SolidSender

Who's Who in the FOMC 'Dot Plot'

;ll

"................The Fed remains on track for its initial rate increase at the September FOMC meeting. Despite a downgraded growth forecast for 2015, policy makers continue to retain the option of raising rates once or twice in the second half of the year. This was most broadly evident in the rigidity of the 2015 “dot plot,” at least with respect to the voting members. Prior iterations of the dot plot removed rate increases from 2015 but did not materially change the pace of tightening. The latest version held firm to the signal from March regarding a second-half liftoff, although it did show a slightly slower pace of rate increases in 2016............"

Article  here :

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-18/who-s-who-in-the-fomc-dot-plot

This is a nice complement to my official Nibiru thread.

:bump3:

I took money out of an IRA last year. And I paid a hefty price for that withdrawal.

Here's where I am tested for my teotwaki beliefs. Should I take more out and have to listen to my CPA scolding  me again? Or will there even be an IRS to beat me up again next year? Who here is going to do what the Greeks are doing?

Small withdrawals for now? Will the drop happen overnight, with banks closed for a very long weekend?

What is the meaning of the word "now"?

I took money out of an IRA last year. And I paid a hefty price for that withdrawal

Still much better than zero which all IRAs will be

Here's where I am tested for my teotwaki beliefs. Should I take more out and have to listen to my CPA scolding  me again? Or will there even be an IRS to beat me up again next year? Who here is going to do what the Greeks are doing?

CPAs are married to the system ...even if they are good guys......and their programming has placed veils over their eyes.

They don't know what they don't know.

Small withdrawals for now? Will the drop happen overnight, with banks closed for a very long weekend?

Yes. Yes.

What is the meaning of the word "now"?

First domino has been pushed over. It gets quicker as you go

1 person likes this

Not Prepared! 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse

Always good articles to read at the Activist Post and this is one of them about the coming economic collapse which I think was planned, because there is no reason that the world would stop needing things and no reason for America's economy to collapse, but the build up of debt and the tightening of credit was intentional and this happens when those who control the currency want to buy up all the best businesses and real estate. They don't care about you and in fact, they want you dead! You may prepare, but I don't think it will matter, because they will have checkpoints everywhere and they will find a way to make life impossible for you, not matter what you do. They will take all the gold, silver, retirement accounts, bank accounts and leave you completely dependent on government and then the government will cut you off, too. Have a nice day!

All financial hell is breaking out in Europe and Russia this morning over move by France and Belgium to seize Russia's Yukos Oil Bank assets. Moscow has now recalled their Belgian ambassador. This is on top of other news, like, Greece Crisis coming to a head and the Economic Forum in St. Petersburg right now in advance of the Ufa conference. BRICS Bank deals and meetings all over the place.

============================

Moscow summons Belgian envoy over seizure of state assets, threatens retaliation

rt.com/business/267964-yukos-belgium-state-assets

Published on Jun 18, 2015

Silver & Gold analyst Bo Polny from Gold2020Forecast joins us to talk about the 252-year stock market cycle, which can be broken down into smaller 7-year cycles, all of which points to an epic collapse in 2016. Bo says, "The cycle IS the manipulation" of the markets that we so often talk about.

The 7 Year Cycle & THREE DIGIT SILVER in 2016 -- Bo Polny

Where is Cryptic Mole? He usually has some ideas about the market, which is pretty obviously crumbling.

I'm surprised no one is commenting. Maybe too busy watching the newest shooting.

On 6/18/2015, 8:40:50, SolidSender said:

Who's Who in the FOMC 'Dot Plot'

;ll

"................The Fed remains on track for its initial rate increase at the September FOMC meeting. Despite a downgraded growth forecast for 2015, policy makers continue to retain the option of raising rates once or twice in the second half of the year. This was most broadly evident in the rigidity of the 2015 “dot plot,” at least with respect to the voting members. Prior iterations of the dot plot removed rate increases from 2015 but did not materially change the pace of tightening. The latest version held firm to the signal from March regarding a second-half liftoff, although it did show a slightly slower pace of rate increases in 2016............"

=================================

The Fed is Now Officially in VERY Serious Trouble

The Fed didn’t raise rates, so the US Dollar fell and all risk rallied hard.
The fact the Fed didn’t raise rates is not important. Interest rates have not been at zero for six years. And the last real period of tightening ended in 2006, nearly a full decade ago.
In the simplest of terms, for the Fed not to be raising rates is not interesting. What IS interesting is WHY the Fed is not raising rates.
Of course there are many reasons why: the economy is not strong enough to handle it, the Fed missed its chance to raise rates in 2011-2012, etc.
However, there is only one REAL reason why rates remain so low:
Actually it’s $555 trillion reason: and they are derivatives based on interest rates.
That is not a typo. $555 trillion… as in an amount greater than 700% of global GDP.
This is the REAL issue with interest rates, NOT the economy. The Fed cannot and will not raise rates any significant amount without risking a Crisis that would make 2008 look like a picnic (the CDO market which caused 2008 was a mere $50-60 trillion in size by comparison).
This is why Ben Bernanke told a group of hedge fund managers behind closed doors “rates will not normalize in my lifetime.” Rates CANNOT normalize because this would instantly implode the financial system.
However, the Fed has backed itself into a corner. Globally the bond markets are already starting to plunge pushing rates higher. Spain, and Italy’s bond yields have already taken out their downtrends (meaning bonds are falling and yields are rising). Japan is fast approaching the critical point at which it does the same.
And even the US is about to have its bonds test resistance (a break above the trendline means it’s GAME OVER for the Fed).

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/84-385/TRRT.png

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-18/fed-now-officially-very-serious-trouble

Over 1000 Chinese Stocks were limit-down last night!

That means it won't happen like 1929, as they had no limits back then. Instead we are going to see a stairstep crash, which will appear more organized. If they hadn't had limits, we may have seen a real bloodbath yesterday.

If people try to get out, though, and the stock has hit it's limit, they will not be able to get out; so the effect and the panic may turn out to be even worse for investor sentiment in the future, as they may have to deal with the frustration of being stuck in a loosing situation for many days as they watch their personal "fortune" disappear.

------> Mainland Chinese markets will be closed on Monday, June 22, for a Holiday. This is a three day weekend for them and last night was their Friday trading.

A Clif High Tweet from June 5

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/84-385/china.png

.Right on schedule

Keynote Speaker Who Just Addressed The Federal Reserve, IMF And World Bank Warns That The Coming Collapse Will Be Devastating

Eric King:  “Nomi, as you go through these cycles they increase in intensity.  When we had the 2001 – 2003 debacle, I think people just didn’t believe it could get any worse.  And then the 2008 – 2009 (collapse) really frightened people around the world.  It got them in a state of terror, and I’m talking about big money.  I remember reading about guys like (multi-billionaire Richard) Branson (essentially) saying, ‘I almost lost all my money.  We have to make sure we know where our money is — what banks and what instruments it is in.’  Prior to that people were a little lackadaisical as you know.  But the idea that it could get worse than 2008 – 2009, people just don’t believe it.  But as you go through these cycles, that’s the nature of them — they just become more and more intense.  You are describing the next unwind.  I’m just wondering about your vision of that because it’s going to be significantly worse and more terrifying than 2008 – 2009, even though people can’t grasp that.”

http://kingworldnews.com/keynote-speaker-who-just-addressed-the-federal-reserve-imf-and-world-bank-warns-that-the-coming-collapse-will-be-devastating/

1 person likes this

'It's time to hold physical cash,' says one of Britain's most senior fund managers

It may be time to money under the mattress. High profile fund managers explain how to prepare for a 'systemic event'

The manager of one of Britain’s biggest bond funds has urged investors to keep cash under the mattress.

Ian Spreadbury, who invests more than £4bn of investors’ money across a handful of bond funds for Fidelity, including the flagship Moneybuilder Income fund, is concerned that a “systemic event” could rock markets, possibly similar in magnitude to the financial crisis of 2008, which began in Britain with a run on Northern Rock.

The best strategy to deal with this, he said, was for investors to spread their money widely into different assets, including gold and silver, as well as cash in savings accounts. But he went further,suggesting it was wise to hold some “physical cash”,  an unusual suggestion from a mainstream fund manager.

telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/i/Its-time-to-hold-physical-cash-says-one-of-Britains-most-senior-fund-managers 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.