Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SolidSender

The statists are coming for your kids~The Draft

5 posts in this topic

The statists are coming for your kids, and the conditioning has already begun.

EFoeS4b.png

===============================================

"..........Finally, just in case you think this is merely some hack journalist mouthing off, Mr. Fournier makes it clear that this is being discussed at the highest levels of government.
    I spoke about the concept with retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal, who commanded forces in Afghanistan and Iraq and now chairs the Franklin Project, part of the Aspen Institute that is trying to position a year of full-time national service—a service year—as a “cultural expectation, a common opportunity, and a civic rite of passage for every young American.” His logic tracks with mine.
    Second, if this president or his successor gets serious about ISIS, McChrystal said the effort would require an international coalition and more U.S. troops. “Even if we didn’t need a draft” to drum up the required troops, McChrystal said, “I would argue we need a draft, because it forces national commitment.”................."

Article here:

zerohedge.com/youve-been-warned-calls-mandatory-national-service-americans-aged-18-28-have-begun

Yes, and now they're coming your daughters as well as your sons.  But the draft is a "double-edged sword" - it may help to get idle youth off of the streets and increase the government's military power, but as the Vietnam experience showed, it also incorporates dissidents who won't hesitate to use their new found equipment and skills to disobey orders and to kill their own officers.

1 person likes this

I glad my draft age kids are not Americans or in the USA

All the way back when they were born ....I had the premonition this might be the case in the future.

Over my dead body! If they want my boys to fight a war, it will be a war right here at home and it is going to be me and my boys against all comers who want to make them into murderous corporate mercenaries. I hope you are reading this Sammy boy! Not gonna happen! If they are going to die in a hail of gun fire, it might as well be fighting for freedom and not fighting for fascism.

Edited by GoodBees
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.