Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Russia's secret space shuttles have been sitting in plain sight for 22 years

2 posts in this topic

Well this is very very interesting. Is it not. A lot of questions arrise. Like wouldnt someone have to allow this to be announced like....I dunno. Why only now too. If its abandoned and not guarded I understand. How was it found out? Well I dunno. A lot of questions for sure still.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/russias-secret-space-shuttles-have-been-sitting-in-plain-sight-for-22-years/ss-AAbHAL6?ocid=mailsignoutmd#image=1

Just very very interesting is all. heh.

1 person likes this

Why invest untold millions (possibly billions) only to leave it all to rot as opposed to retrofitting/repurposing the facilities? What could be reason enough to simply abandon these places?

You don't need a PhD or a degree in finances to figure this one out folks. These buildings were rendered completely obsolete. Clearly the advancements in space exploration no longer require the dated methods we still employ today for the masses.

You think they just stopped funding NASA for no reason? The charade was no longer cost effective.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.