Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AnonG

The UN Is Preparing to Manage Mass Casualty Events Under Jade Helm

21 posts in this topic

My worst fears are being realized. The following information is strongly suggestive that the United Nations is poised to seize control of Jade Helm.

Further, the nature of UN involvement with Jade Helm is strongly suggestive of the fact that massive numbers of people will be relocated to camps following a chemical/biological attack.

Further, this administration has established the protocols for just such a forced relocation of massive amounts of people.

We have seen the Blue Bell Ice Cream trucks, featured later in this article, that are implicated in this scenario for the presumed transport of a massive amounts of dead bodies.

However, what is most disturbing is that in the case of a pandemic, the United Nations will assume operational control over quarantines and the transporting of “sick people” to a receiving facility.

Walk with me through this process and I am certain you will agree the dots are beginning to connect which points to a hellish scenario in America’s immediate future. Let’s connect some dots.

More http://libertybalance2014.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-un-is-preparing-to-manage-mass.html

Though this seems like a very informative thread, it is just like all the rest that fall
short of a solution. Hell, there have been a million threads about this, and before
all is said and done, they'll be a million more!

And all the while a debate about what will happen by all the so called gurus, time
just slips by while bringing everyone that much closer to the said events.

Nothing has been solved, and a solution has not even been put forward by anyone!
All talk with zero action. Yeah, that'll work real well!

OP, I am not directing this at only you. Everyone is guilty of becoming complacent!
At least make it look like you're resisting those who are working hard at taking away
your freedoms!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Though this seems like a very informative thread, it is just like all the rest that fall
short of a solution. Hell, there have been a million threads about this, and before
all is said and done, they'll be a million more!

And all the while a debate about what will happen by all the so called gurus, time
just slips by while bringing everyone that much closer to the said events.

Nothing has been solved, and a solution has not even been put forward by anyone!
All talk with zero action. Yeah, that'll work real well!

OP, I am not directing this at only you. Everyone is guilty of becoming complacent!
At least make it look like you're resisting those who are working hard at taking away
your freedoms!

​What can we do other than try to see what's coming and prepare accordingly?

​That's the issue here.
This is so big and so bad and so out of control I don't what to do other then prepare as best I can.
What I want is the ability to vote None of the Above.
http://votenoneoftheabove.us/

The only way I can see to take back our country is to get the politicians (especially the ones with dual citizenship) out of office.

1 person likes this

That's my point. We already see. We already know what's coming.
It seems though like everyone is waiting on some kind of savior to
guide them. Can't people think for themselves anymore? Just get
ready as best you can. With whatever means you have. After that,
make your stand!

​That's the issue here.This is so big and so bad and so out of control I don't what to do other then prepare as best I can.
What I want is the ability to vote None of the Above.
http://votenoneoftheabove.us/

The only way I can see to take back our country is to get the politicians (especially the ones with dual citizenship) out of office.

Voting them out of office is meaningless. They'll just pull another one off the
dusty shelf. Clean him up a bit, and place him out there for all to see.

There is nothing new under the sun!

Voting them out of office is meaningless. They'll just pull another one off thedusty shelf. Clean him up a bit, and place him out there for all to see.

There is nothing new under the sun!

​I see where you're coming from but I'm talking about getting rid of them all somehow so there is no "they' left to put "them" back in office.
I have no idea how this could be accomplished at this point though. The new world control machine is huge and runs over anyone in it's way.
However, if everyone voted None of the Above then maybe we the people might be able to taker over but I highly doubt it would be peaceful.
Just tossing that out there...

I have been quiet on this subject over the last few days but vary aware of any up dates . I don't trust this and no one should !

We have been lied to so much,how can anyone think this is all good . The UN is here " and I know they are " you need to be alarmed ; History of the UN will tell

what the real game is all about; there has been no place on earth where the UN has been where there has not been a issue with them ....

That's my point. We already see. We already know what's coming.It seems though like everyone is waiting on some kind of savior to
guide them. Can't people think for themselves anymore? Just get
ready as best you can. With whatever means you have. After that,
make your stand!

​You didn't have to respond to the new poster so harshly when this is something that sounds like something you would've said. Chill, CM. We all are stressed, but take it easy on the new guys.

​You didn't have to respond to the new poster so harshly when this is something that sounds like something you would've said. Chill, CM. We all are stressed, but take it easy on the new guys.

​Harsh? That wasn't harsh at all, and it wasn't directed at that poster per se'. It was
directed towards people in general. Myself included. Besides, what you're quoting
to me was my reply to cinnamon.

But if you are referring to my reply to the OP of this thread, it means just what it says.
The same thing I said to cinnamon.

We can at least inform the clueless ninnies we know and love --family and friends. My oldest son is the only one who doesn't look snakebit when I talk about 911 and the false reality shown on tv. The rest of my f&f think I'm :bananallama:

I made go-bags for my immediate family, and a spare one in case. Like Mole, I can't even think about throwing the bums out of office. We don't elect them and we sure as shootin' can't get rid of them. Just like we can't rid of the fat cats at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and the other banksters who gave us the housing crash. That was no accident. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.