Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Former Israeli Ambassador: Obama Has a Problem–with America

4 posts in this topic

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/16/former-israeli-ambassador-obama-to-blame-for-decline-in-relations/

The most explosive passage in Michael Oren’s new book on the frayed U.S.-Israel relationship is not about President Barack Obama’s repeated fights with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Rather, it is about Obama himself.

Struggling to understand how Obama–who has genuine empathy for Israel, Oren says–could adopt policies and postures so hostile to the Jewish state, Oren turns to Obama’s first memoir, Dreams from My Father.

What he reads shocks him:

More alarming for me still were Obama’s attitudes towards America. Vainly, I scoured Dreams from My Father for some expression of reverence, even respect, for the country its author would someday lead. Instead, the book criticizes Americans for their capitalism and consumer culture, for despoiling their environment and maintaining antiquated power structures. Traveling abroad, they exhibited “ignorance and arrogance”–the very shortcomings the president’s critics assigned to him.

Coming from a piece of shit who is speaking on behalf of an occupied territory with an APARTHEID system that is a cancer on all humanity and deadbeats in every sense of the word.  I might also add has the most racist and hatemongers squatting on land belonging to others. Fuck off everyone of you parasites right in the neck. jew state? How about America for Americans! Pay your own way fight your own wars you piece of shit cowards. Nobody wants a bunch of whining ziotrash  sniveling lowlife scumbags or your fraudulent fiat usury bullshit. israel zio rats  equals odious 

Who would have guessed according to this turd its everybody elses fault. Whaa whaa feel sorry for us we are the victim give us free stuff to compensate us for it.  Never changes does it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.