Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SolidSender

DEEP Alternative ~ Antidote to the Popular Lemming "Alternative"

1 post in this topic

So this little photo is a glimpse into the New World Order propaganda machine. It shows you two of the political figures and three of the talking heads who are out there shilling for the globalists and their new economic system. When I remember back to my own second awakening back in 2009, Peter Schiff was one of the first guys who really got my attention. I thought to myself at the time, “Man, this guy is really standing up and telling the truth!” I even contributed what little I could to his Senate campaign. It was only after years of sorting through bullsh*t that I finally started to see the bigger con game of which he was a part.

=============================================================

Alternative/Conspiracy forums over the past 10 years have been herded into a Pod-people mindset ..only one-step removed from the 

general population pod-people mindset ....This is another take that stands out from the crowd .

=========================================

redefininggod.com/2015/06/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.