Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

yo! wassup in da hood?

3 posts in this topic

New York fliers seek 'homey' for 'Gangsta Cat'

NEW YORK, April 21 (UPI) -- A New York woman trying to find a new home for an ornery foster cat put up posters branding the feline as a "Gangsta Cat" in need of a "Homey 4 Life."

Rose Hilliard, who fosters cats for the Anjellicle Cats Rescue group, said she decided an unconventional approach was needed when Oliver Julius, or OJ for short, hissed at all of his potential new owners.

"I was very disheartened after adoption attempts went so badly," Hilliard told WPIX-TV.

"Nobody will adopt him because he's got a bad attitude," Hilliard told Gothamist. "It's very obvious. He needs somebody who will accept him for who he is."

Hilliard posted fliers around the Astoria neighborhood of Queens featuring the headline, "Gangsta Cat Seeks Homey 4 Life."

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/04/21/New-York-fliers-seek-homey-for-Gangsta-Cat/7981429636834/?spt=sec&or=on

That's hilarious! I've got a cat that never took to socialization training and it is fine. I am happy to help her. She was born to the streets but doesn't mind the comforts of home.

m e o w ...once we took in a stray back in 1978. hairy, fluffy kitty..grayish and dusty coat. the hairballs were everywhere hmm

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.