Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

America, we pay way too much for the United Nations

5 posts in this topic

Each year the United States gives approximately $8 billion in mandatory payments and voluntary contributions to the United Nations and its affiliated organizations. The biggest portion of this money – about $3 billion this year – goes to the U.N.’s regular and peacekeeping budgets.

If that seems like a lot, it is—far more than anyone else pays And it’s also, in some cases, bad value for money.

The U.N. system for calculating member nations’ “fair share” payment toward its regular and peacekeeping budgets has increasingly shifted the burden away from the vast majority of the 194 members and onto a relative handful of high-income nations, especially the U.S. Indeed some nations pay next to nothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/06/16/america-pay-way-too-much-for-united-nations.html

On 16/06/2015 20:18:44, Lilly said:

Consider it a fine for fucking up the rest of the world :tongue:

How so?

Look to European Bildenburgers, the Rothschild Zionists, to see the true champions of global upheavals. They created the US and they can tear it down. And they are. The UN, ha!

That's one of their agencies of corruption and disruption. Please, y'all, let's not be led down the primrose lane by believing in their phoney baloney politics and nationalities. We have one enemy, TPTB and the quisling bumans who work for them.

Dang it, hit the wrong button. Edit with NWO pyramid. The UN is the 4th layer below the Queen of the Damned.

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

Jeez did you not see the smiley?? The US is the hammer du jour. Of course there is a behemoth wielding it.

On 16/06/2015 20:52:42, Lilly said:

Jeez did you not see the smiley?? The US is the hammer du jour. Of course there is a behemoth wielding it.

Oops, missed it. Is that what the tongue-sticking out smilie means? Sorry, Lilly. I thought it was weird that you would say that.

But in a way, your ironic comment was right. The US does allow itself to be the bad guy. War on Terror? please. War on Women, Oh, really? War on this and that. OK. If the government says so, it's good for us. We'll just go back to watching our shows and shopping at the malls.

Oops, yes, I'm being sarcastic. I never learn. I made an obviously sarcastic remark last year on another forum and someone took it the wrong way.

This is my second post. The first one disappeared into thin air, which, by the way, is where our money is made.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/3/4/4/9/9/9/Sheeple-watching-TV-49217635480.jpeg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.