Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

iam back guys

12 posts in this topic

im back for another round of cop. i was on the LOPpalooza tour while i was gone. :akomjiis:i still support cop and its members no matter if iam on here or elsewhere. :cnleaaif:also i was in and out of traffic court about some kind of "misconduct" of an inept meter maid...long story lol

2 people like this

im back for another round of cop. i was on the LOPpalooza tour while i was gone. :akomjiis:i still support cop and its members no matter if iam on here or elsewhere. :cnleaaif:also i was in and out of traffic court about some kind of "misconduct" of an inept meter maid...long story lol

​I dont care where you post :) I dont think admins/staff etc should get butt hurt or ban like they do at some sites if they here you post at another site.

Welcome back storm :) you seen the videos section yet?

i have been pondering on for some time now. here, you and the other mods have a "cushy" position with not too much modding about. unlike on DJ where there was alot of duties to perform. its because this forum is still "small" by comparision. but when cop grows more, then you will have your hands full

yay sheppy. ill have a look at it. oh! you changed your av!:cjnohced:

​for now yeh :P

I dont care where you post :) I dont think admins/staff etc should get butt hurt or ban like they do at some sites if they here you post at another site.

good ol flexible shep. its a balancing act. i share my interests on both forums.

yay sheppy. ill have a look at it. oh! you changed your av!:cjnohced:

​Hey Dude of all dudes! Missed ya a wittle bit!

1 person likes this

Hey Storm'  This place just wasn't the same without you!  Welcome back!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.