Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

To Avoid Prison, You Must Read This Before Taking Your Money Out of the Bank

6 posts in this topic

16 Jun, 2015 by Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/06/16/to-avoid-prison-you-must-read-this-before-taking-your-money-out-of-the-bank/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

Most people, who are familiar with Jade Helm, understand that it will take a precipitating event (e.g. false flag) in order for the “drill” to go live. And most would agree that the precipitating event will be tied to an economic collapse of the dollar.

When the collapse comes, order will have to be restored, hence, enter Jade Helm. Once America reaches this point, your money will be gone along with the 401K, Roth IRA and all retirement accounts will be confiscated. Jade Helm, or its successor will be needed.

The Most Requested Subject In the History of The Common Sense Show

Since I wrote the June 12th articleSurviving the Jade Helm Era Depends On Taking Your Money Out of the Bank”, I have been inundated with requests for more information on how to get your money out of the bank. If you think your money is safe while sitting in the bank, you desperately need to read the aforementioned article. Please note, that I am not a financial planner, I am simply informing the public of what I have learned on the topic of  federal bank withdrawals and the legalities connected with withdrawing your money from the bank. The following represents what I have either done, or will do, in the coming days.

There is no doubt that anyone who leaves all of their money in the bank needs their head examined. However, if you walk up to your “friendly” teller  and ask to withdraw all, or most, of your money, you will either be shown the door and/or arrested for violating federal banking laws. Yes, it is now a crime to take your own money out of your own bank account, just ask former Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert who has been indicted for taking HIS money out of HIS bank account.

Trick is to take it out in smaller amounts, and never all at once.
The banks may not have all of your money on the day you come
in. They only hold a certain amount of cash in their vault for what
ever their normal daily transactions are for each day of the week,
thursday usually being the busiest.

I thought the dollar was basically going away, so what use would it be to try and get your money out of the bank? won't it be useless paper after the collapse?

I thought the dollar was basically going away, so what use would it be to try and get your money out of the bank? won't it be useless paper after the collapse?

​Gold,ammo, firearms, medicine? the new currencies.

16 Jun, 2015 by Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/06/16/to-avoid-prison-you-must-read-this-before-taking-your-money-out-of-the-bank/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

Most people, who are familiar with Jade Helm, understand that it will take a precipitating event (e.g. false flag) in order for the “drill” to go live. And most would agree that the precipitating event will be tied to an economic collapse of the dollar.

When the collapse comes, order will have to be restored, hence, enter Jade Helm. Once America reaches this point, your money will be gone along with the 401K, Roth IRA and all retirement accounts will be confiscated. Jade Helm, or its successor will be needed.

The Most Requested Subject In the History of The Common Sense Show

Since I wrote the June 12th articleSurviving the Jade Helm Era Depends On Taking Your Money Out of the Bank”, I have been inundated with requests for more information on how to get your money out of the bank. If you think your money is safe while sitting in the bank, you desperately need to read the aforementioned article. Please note, that I am not a financial planner, I am simply informing the public of what I have learned on the topic of  federal bank withdrawals and the legalities connected with withdrawing your money from the bank. The following represents what I have either done, or will do, in the coming days.

There is no doubt that anyone who leaves all of their money in the bank needs their head examined. However, if you walk up to your “friendly” teller  and ask to withdraw all, or most, of your money, you will either be shown the door and/or arrested for violating federal banking laws. Yes, it is now a crime to take your own money out of your own bank account, just ask former Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert who has been indicted for taking HIS money out of HIS bank account.

​I don't have any money in any bank account anymore. I do have a credit union account but only keep enough cash in the account to pay the meager bills i do have. I can assure you I have very few bills to pay. I took all my 401K cash out of my account back in April of 2001 and stuck that in gold and silver bars and have steadily over the past 14 years been buying gold and silver bars as much as possible. My food necessities is taken care of because I was born in to family farming therefore I have been growing all my own vegetables for over 30 years. Have a couple of milk cows, so my dairy is taken care of. Have a full free range laying hen house and yard and chicken fryer house to raise chickens for meat. I trade fresh milk, cheese and butter with a Israelite community down the road in exchange for non-vaccinated non-hormone injected grazed only beef cattle. I hunt, fish and have been doing so since i could aim a rifle straight and cast a fishing lure with confidence.

I am the scariest kind to this corrupted govt system because I been preparing since I was a teenager and have become so independent physically and mentally that if everything collapsed tomorrow that me and my family will do just fine.

Sure I have a computer but that is just convenience per say. Not anything that will make me sick and die from if i don't have it. Don't have a TV nor have I had one since 27 years ago. TV is just the corrupt govt's tool to keep people asleep. It lowers your mental and physical electrical frequency when you watch it, so you can be brainwashed in to accepting all kinds of trash.

Personally the way I see it is that serious people would and should have been preparing for the eventual financial and economic collapse 30+ years ago. The passage of NAFTA and GATT back in Bill Clinton's time in the white house should have been a giant red flag to warn serious people in America that bad times are ahead.

I say the sooner you started getting prepared and learning to live independently apart from this corrupt system the better off you would be when the collapse does come. Just dumb to wait till a few months before the shit hits the fan to start learning to live independent.

Think about it this way for example. Do you think financial and economic collapse will hurt those Amish farming folks? Heck no! The vast majority of them do not even have electricity or gas and their only mode of transportation is still horse and buggy. People laugh and mock those people but they sure as hell won't when financial collapse hits full force in America. Those Amish people breezed right through the great depression of the 1920's 30's without blinking a eye about it cause they were not dependent on modern convenience.

Hint: You don't have to be Amish to live off grid like them cause they got by just fine in hard times all around them by their craftsmen and farming skills without use of gas powered tractors or any other modern conveniences. They have always barter traded with each other. Something they been doing for hundreds of years.

Edited by Robert50

I've been warning the people I know of the danger of keeping money in the bank at this time and unfortunately everyone thinks I'm an alarmist, even friends who are "aware" more than others still trust the banking system more than the safe in their own house...

:heart::heart::heart:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.