Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

A Theory of the Future!

15 posts in this topic

This is a recent theory maybe an hour old and i kinda just wish to share it.

I really like to connect possible dots and come up with theories to explain situations unfolding, I wont say this is the truth but its a thought i would like to share.

Forget the wars, Forget economic warfare and look at signs and actions.

American is stockpiling and preparing for something, No one knows what! but it seems as if its in preparation for something as too much is happening for it to be pure coincidence.

So lets assume for a second that an event will take place in america over the next 1-30 years that displaces the american population. This could be caused by a multitude of things but take this into account. For the past 20 years (probably longer) america has been building bunkers and stockpiling ammo, training troops and preparing for something. Russia has also been building these massive bunkers.  (china has been building them too but no where near as many)

All the while china has been building cities, and more cities, with no people. ALL EMPTY! As if they expect a MASSIVE INFLUX of new residents to the nation? Preparations maybe?

These dots when connected would indicate governments in the region or distance of the pacific ocean are preparing for something while china prepares for a mass population increase. (possibly from mass displacement of people from those regions)

Maybe im clutching at straws on this one but i thought it interesting enough to share.

Edited by Ukshep
1 person likes this

Yeah, I guess that would explain the empty cities being built. I used to think it was in preparation for nibiru but that was before I learned that Sitchin was a freemason and a fraud and that nasa lies about EVERYTHING. This means that I cannot rely on the stuff I learned in grade school about planet X or anything sitchin said or anything else I learned in school that I cannot verify with my own eyes and ears.

Edited by GoodBees
to add
1 person likes this

I was watching a video on TheNASAchannel on youtube last night and that guy thinks all of the major world leaders are working together to set the stage for ww3 and they plan on hiding in their bunkers while all of us fools kill each other off. I think he may be on to something. Especially since I have found some info that says that Putin is half fake jew. If that is true then he most likely is just playing a role.

https://diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/putin-just-another-oligarch-jew/

So they get all of us suckers to fight over imagined or invented problems and when the smoke clears they then emerge as wannabe gods over whats left of the decimated population. Sounds like the agenda 21 population reduction plan maybe and the empty cities are for after the war because all or most of the populated cities will be destroyed.

Yeah, I guess that would explain the empty cities being built. I used to think it was in preparation for nibiru but that was before I learned that Sitchin was a freemason and a fraud and that nasa lies about EVERYTHING. This means that I cannot rely on the stuff I learned in grade school about planet X or anything sitchin said or anything else I learned in school that I cannot verify with my own eyes and ears.

How was ZS a fraud? His work, except for The Lost Book of Enki, includes extensive citations for his conclusions. He was a gifted exegete and writer. 

And how can you verify anything with your own eyes and ears if you can't access the vast stores of records hidden by the hierarchy?

Besides, not all Freemasons are evil masterminds. The great majority are probably good men who have no idea they are controlled by a small number of Archon overlords.

As for NASA, the Never A Straight Answer agency was "paper-clipped" by importing Nazi scientists.

Nibiru is real, it's close, and it will impact the earth. Which side of the earth? See my thread, which I try to keep updated.

One word, Freemason. as far as citations, I can give you citations as well. Would that make me more credible or would you question the credibility of my citations as well. I read half of the 12th planet and got violently ill. (when I got home from the ER I pitched that book in the trash) My impression was that he was a mediocre writer grasping at straws, and that was before I found out that he was a freemason.

As far as records, you are implying that reading an old news paper is the same as watching the event myself. I don't believe the bible is true and I can see that with my own eyes. I think the bible has some wisdom in it and some partial truths and the creation of genesis is probably a good general representation but that's pretty much it.

When I say verify with my own eyes I am not talking about reading some old texts. Even if I could see the text for myself they are in cuneiform so I (and probably no one else who has lived in the past couple of thousand years) could translate it. I am talking about verifying what they say. (that was mostly pertaining to planet x and what I learned about it in school.)

The truth is, citations or not, all of his work we just have to take his word for it. He was raised in Israel which means that besides being a freemason he most likely is khazarian and those people are know for being honest and trustworthy right? My understanding is that israel won't let anyone live there long term unless they are dna proven khazars.

I am of the opinion that all of history has been written/alterd/subverted by Zues/Lucifer/yhvh and is mostly lies and half truths. Even if Sitchins translations are correct (which I strongly doubt) the text itself is suspect because it was written in a time when the fake gods or fallen ones or whatever you want to call the evil bastards were openly ruling the earth and controlling all information as opposed to today where they are covertly ruling the earth using their fake jews and secret societies to do it.

The point of the disinfo being to convince us that we are just slaves so that we will inevitability except being enslaved by the zios and their evil masters. I mean that is the plan right? To enslave humanity? So isn't that job made easier by convincing people that that is what they were made for in the first place?

Furthermore, If I were a super advanced alien or supernatural god and I needed to get some work done, I would not make whiny, bitchy, achy, fragile humans, I would do what us neanderthals are already trying to do  and that is BUILD ROBOTS. I mean after all, if they are so advanced that they can put gold dust into the atmosphere and protect themselves from the intense heat of the sun during the passing and the bitter cold of the far reaches of their orbit. Why can't they just make some super awesome robots that can be switched off when not in use?

I used to be a big supporter of the nibiru theory until I took a closer look at who was feeding me the information, nasa freemasons and sitchin a freemason, coincidence? I think not.

I think there is something to the blue and red kachinas from the Hope Indian prophecies though. I find them to be a lot more credible than the satanic nwo freemasons for some strange reason.

Zecharia Sitchin (FREEMASON WHORE and CIA operative) Sumerian Tablets=BAALshit

Edited by GoodBees

Lets also not forget that evolution hypothesis and ancient aliens are necessary in order for them to present us with a "super evolved" savior figure/s to fool the masses if that is indeed the plan. A ploy like that could unite all religions including Darwinism (if we are dumb enough to believe it) just as the books that lucifer wrote(bible/koran and others?) says is going to happen.

I think it is a long long con job.

I suppose I should have added enki and or enlil to my list below.

Edited by GoodBees

You learned about planet X in grade school? :huh:

I agree that the elite are in control of all politicians. They are working together and they know something big is going down soon because they planned it. 

What Do They Know? Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out Locations?

A lot of ultra-rich people are quietly preparing to “bug out” when the time comes.  They are buying survival properties, they are buying farms in far away countries and they are buying deep underground bunkers.  In fact, a prominent insider at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland says that “very powerful people are telling us they’re scared” and he shocked his audience when he revealed that he knows “hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand”.  So what do they know?  Why are so many of the super wealthy suddenly preparing bug out locations?  When the elite of the world start preparing for doomsday, that is a very troubling sign.  And right now the elite appear to be quietly preparing for disaster like never before.

The insider that I mentioned above is named Robert Johnson.  He is the president of the Institute of New Economic Thinking, and what he recently told a packed audience in Davos is making headlines all over the planet

With growing inequality and the civil unrest from Ferguson and the Occupy protests fresh in people’s mind, the world’s super rich are already preparing for the consequences. At a packed session in Davos, former hedge fund director Robert Johnson revealed that worried hedge fund managers were already planning their escapes. “I know hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand because they think they need a getaway,” he said.

But he didn’t stop there.

In a separate interview, Johnson admitted that “very powerful people are telling us they’re scared” and that the elite “see increasing evidence of social instability and violence”.  You can watch video of the entire interview below…

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/what-do-they-know-why-are-so-many-of-the-super-wealthy-preparing-bug-out-locations

Really good stuff from all the posters, thanks.

P.S. Those empty cities scare the beejeebies out of me.

Edited by BehindBlueEyes

You learned about planet X in grade school? :huh:

I agree that the elite are in control of all politicians. They are working together and they know something big is going down soon because they planned it. 

What Do They Know? Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out Locations?

A lot of ultra-rich people are quietly preparing to “bug out” when the time comes.  They are buying survival properties, they are buying farms in far away countries and they are buying deep underground bunkers.  In fact, a prominent insider at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland says that “very powerful people are telling us they’re scared” and he shocked his audience when he revealed that he knows “hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand”.  So what do they know?  Why are so many of the super wealthy suddenly preparing bug out locations?  When the elite of the world start preparing for doomsday, that is a very troubling sign.  And right now the elite appear to be quietly preparing for disaster like never before.

The insider that I mentioned above is named Robert Johnson.  He is the president of the Institute of New Economic Thinking, and what he recently told a packed audience in Davos is making headlines all over the planet

With growing inequality and the civil unrest from Ferguson and the Occupy protests fresh in people’s mind, the world’s super rich are already preparing for the consequences. At a packed session in Davos, former hedge fund director Robert Johnson revealed that worried hedge fund managers were already planning their escapes. “I know hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand because they think they need a getaway,” he said.

But he didn’t stop there.

In a separate interview, Johnson admitted that “very powerful people are telling us they’re scared” and that the elite “see increasing evidence of social instability and violence”.  You can watch video of the entire interview below…

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/what-do-they-know-why-are-so-many-of-the-super-wealthy-preparing-bug-out-locations

​Yeah, I learned about it in grade school and that is why I so easily believed sitchins nibiru story. As far as the elite saying they are scared, I am not surprised. However I believe it is us they are afraid of (and they should be) and not an incoming planet. That is why they are pushing so hard for war. Thin the out the population and in the chaos send hit squads to take care of people like me and perhaps you. When the smoke clears only the herd animals will be left. If I were an evil, greedy, power hungry and soulless psychopath I imagine that is what I would do.

​Yeah, I learned about it in grade school and that is why I so easily believed sitchins nibiru story. As far as the elite saying they are scared, I am not surprised. However I believe it is us they are afraid of (and they should be) and not an incoming planet. That is why they are pushing so hard for war. Thin the out the population and in the chaos send hit squads to take care of people like me and perhaps you. When the smoke clears only the herd animals will be left. If I were an evil, greedy, power hungry and soulless psychopath I imagine that is what I would do.

​I don't remember being taught much cosmology or astronomy in school. Especially not any alternative theories.
 I haven't studied Sitchins work although I've read some. I think the threat is from both here and out there.
There have been a whole lot of meteor falls and fireballs lately but I'm more concerned with this war.
If Nibiru hits us we're all goners anyway. Some of us might survive the planned genocide though.
The timing of both could coincide to create maximum chaos and causalities. 
If I were an evil elitist I would use every unfair advantage to achieve my goal.

I don't think its any vast stores of secret knowledge that drives humanity to prepare. 

We have all the knowledge we need to know that life on this planet is fickle and our tenuous grip on sustained life thus far is miraculous.  

Its survival at all costs.

Russian Billionaires - can't throw a rock around here without hitting one.  >.<

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.