Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Not Normal - Military Activity

9 posts in this topic

For those who think that the recent military activity is normal (National Guard Annual Training / Regular Army NTC / etc.), it is NOT.

You can fool yourself into thinking that all of the recent reports are because people are concerned about Jade Helm and consequently, are imagining that they're seeing something unusual.  However, many of the reports (photos/videos) are submitted by people who have no idea what Jade Helm is.  People report these activities because those activities are out of the norm.

Do you really think that a SpecOps drill needs hundreds or thousands of support vehicles/aircraft to enhance their attempt to blend in with the local population?  Do you think that training to blend in with the American population is realistic training for operations in the Middle East or anywhere else in the world (other than the USA or maybe Canada)?  Why would American soldiers have to practice blending in where they were born and raised?

The military has training centers designed specifically for the intended target and for the intended environment (NTC - desert warfare; Fort Hood (Texas) - desert warfare / urban middle-eastern (MOUT); Hawaii (25th ID) - jungle training; San Celmente Island - urban middle-eastern (MOUT-Navy); Fort Hill (Virginia) - urban warfare (300 acres, includes church, mosque, subway); etc, etc ,etc).

Many have suggested that some of the vehicle movement may be vehicles coming back from overseas and/or vehicles slated for decommision.  Yeah, some of them probably are coming back or are older vehicles going to auction.  However, any vehicles painted in woodland camo are definitely not coming back from overseas.  Yes, in the first Gulf War (1990-1992), we had woodland camo vehicles, but not in any of the recent conflicts.  In addition, the military typically scraps low-tech/low-value vehicles (HUMMWVs, MRAPs) overseas instead of shipping them home and for sure, they never ship these vehicles home to be scrapped.

For those who think that I'm making shit up, I was stationed at Fort Hood and my unit was the first involved with JTF-6.  We provided surveillance for the DEA in Texas.  We (the grunts) knew that it was illegal (Posse Comitatus) and we were told not to talk about it.  The commissioned officers never spoke about about it, but the ranking NCO's knew it was wrong, but told us keep quiet and any leak would be a violation of our clearance.  BTW, they (ranking NCO's) didn't like it, but justified it as anyone else would.

Whenever we would see something in the local news about it, the Army's official statement about it was full of lies and half-truths.  For example, the Army would state that Cav Scouts were assisting "local law enforcement" with training in regards to new technologies (ex: night vision) - when in reality, MI was providing LRSD (first-hand surveillance - (3) 5-man teams of 11B) and MASINT (ground surveillance radar) for the DEA.  No Cav Scouts were involved and we (MI) provided no technology training to any agency.  We were there to provide the DEA with real-time information and most of the time, we were surveilling Americans.

I've kept abreast of the recent activity via various websites (there's no uncommon activity in my area).  Many of the sites have administrators who are quick to demonize anyone who posts reports fom outside the official Jade Helm AO.  It's bullshit.  These activities are all related (extraction excercises in Florida, MOUT and internment exercises in Michigan, Raider Focus in Colorado, Jade Helm in various states, black SUV's outfitted with large antennae in rural areas of various states, placement of large quantities of military vehicles on non-military property, etc.).  We don't have anything else to call this nationwide operation other than Jade Helm (maybe we could call it SOA - Subjugation of America).

Yes, the military has routinely used public lands for training (ex: SF units from Ft. Bragg will train in the Appalachian mountains of NC/TN).  However, training in US urban environments (on a large scale with simulated and/or real munitions) is not normal.

Do I know what is going on?  Hell, no.  However, I know what's NOT going on - whatever the .gov states.  This is NOT training for overseas.  This is NOT merely SF training to blend in with foreigners.  These are NOT typical summertime FTX operations.

My personal take - they're 1) training for high-value target elimination, 2) training for mass civilian unrest, 3) gathering intel on how people perceive certain things and how people communicate their perceptions, 4) pre-positioning hard assets, and 5) establishing the military/LEO network/realtionships for a later operation.

My take on the EMP theory - it's bullshit.  The .gov will NOT EMP their own "cell" towers.  The "cell" towers are their most important surveillance instrument.  What they would do is turn off the power.  Why do you think they conducted power grid and internet shut-down drills?  They may set off bombs to make it look like an EMP strike.  They may terminate YOUR access to the cell towers.  They may send a signal to temporarily or permanently shut down your phone/wireless-enabled devices/internet connected devices.  They may wirelessly disable your 1996+ vehicles (OBDII).  But, they will NOT EMP everything.  Just because you can't access the network from your cellphone does NOT mean the towers can't track your cellphone.  Also, the "cell" towers are used for LEO and military communications (repeaters) and probably other uses (HAARP, low-frequency transmissions to alter behaviors, etc).  If your power goes off, I can almost guarantee that there will be power at the "cell" towers.  Why would they need an electrical substation next to a "cell" tower?

One last bit of old info - I was told (when I was in MI) that if we got compromised and were near an urban area: "find the Wal-Mart and they'll take care of you".  At the time, I didn't know that Wal-Mart had stores in foreign countries and thought they were f**king with me.  But, they (the other grunts/NCO's in the unit) were dead serious.  BTW, part of our mission was never to be compromised.  If we had to use our weapons - we were done, because we were low on the totem pole for emergency air extraction, there were usually only five of us (in one specific location), we carried only 420 rounds per person, and we only had rations for around five days (most of our kit consisted of communications equipment, which if compromised, we would destroy with M14 grenades).  I never contemplated this (get to a Wal-Mart) since I left the military, until the whole Wal-Mart thing came up recently.

Remember, the only time the government tells you the truth is when the truth coincides with their manipulation/agenda (this applies to the MSM since they are the public propaganda arm of the .gov).

2 people like this

You're welcome.

I wish I had real info on what's going on. I do have a an ex-CIA contact, but from drunken conversations with him, it seems that the alphabet agencies are more compartmentalized than the military (he has absolutely no clue about the big picture). I'll try to meet up with him in the near future and see if he has any info on what's going on (I have to be careful because I don't trust him and he knows my family very well).

Indeed thanks again T. Great to hear from someone that was involved in similar training & ops. Yeah, how would being able to "blend into the local Texas world & society" have any bearing in the Middle East!? Talk about apples & oranges, right? Please do pass on any other information when you can! The  find Wall-Mart information makes SO much sense now! :ph34r:

Indeed thanks again T. Great to hear from someone that was involved in similar training & ops. Yeah, how would being able to "blend into the local Texas world & society" have any bearing in the Middle East!? Talk about apples & oranges, right? Please do pass on any other information when you can! The  find Wall-Mart information makes SO much sense now! :ph34r:

​You might want to do some research on going to Wal-Marts in a shtf scenario! Try to have what you need in preps, food, water etc so you can stay far away!

1 person likes this

​You might want to do some research on going to Wal-Marts in a shtf scenario! Try to have what you need in preps, food, water etc so you can stay far away!

​Actually that makes a ton of sense in regards to wal-marts. In a shtf scenario everyone will panic buy. If lets say you are trying to round people up then setting up inside a wal-mart with cells and shit would be a smart move. Theoretically ofc!

Good thinking guys! Yeah, it TSHTF it'll be a mad scramble for supplies1! Will start planning where to stock up before things are GONE!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.