Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoodBees

Jehova, Zeus, Lucifer seemingly are the same being

23 posts in this topic

YHVH is NOT God! The bible clearly says that Israel was YHVH's inheritance, and YHVH clearly says to the Israelites "I will be your god and you will be my people". The first commandment is further evidence of this. "You shall have no other gods before me". Notice it doesn't say not to have other gods, it just says to put YHVH first.

(on a side note the Quran says that Allah is an inheritor also so he is not God either)

God/the Gods as I understand him is the divine source and therefore cannot inherit anything within the dimensions of this universe. God created all the dimensions of the universe and all of the life forms in it. So he certainly cannot be YHVH or Allah who must have either inherited their people and lands from God whom they belonged to or Satan who stole them.

I started my adult life as a Christian and really started looking into the matter when I had children and wanted to find the right church denomination to attend since many of them were teaching blatant nonsense. (trinity and rapture for example)

The more I dug , the deeper the hole got until I had to just throw out Christianity and the bible all together. That's not to say that the bible is entirely false, I believe parts of the OT are true or at least based in truth, but it is certainly not a good source to learn about God/the Gods.

So here is my conclusion: Satan and his followers decided to go against the divine source and instead of protecting and guarding the earth as was their job. They decided to enslave humankind and take for themselves whatever they wanted, earth women included. Using certain groups of people on earth as tools to accomplish this goal.

All of the ancient god's were either a manifestation of Satan or one of his followers. This is why we have the same evil "gods" over long time periods and in many different places just with different names. Zeus was a murderous rapist and so was YHVH if you believe the Christian story. Satan must have divided up the earth amongst his followers and this is why we have inheritor gods like YHVH and Allah although I must say at least the Muslims seem to practice what they preach.

Only some of the Native Americans and other tribal type communities managed to follow the original teachings and avoid falling into the trappings of materialism that Satan gave to his slaves in the form of mechanical and technological advances and industry in general. All of these advances have culminated into nothing more than a means to observe, control and indoctrinate us. Some gift.

This is why "civilization" (the material world) seems to have sprang up out of nowhere. The guardians deceived mankind into believing that they were the creators and that humankind was made to be the slaves of the gods (Sitchin was a freemason disinfo agent whose translations are completely unreliable). The bible is probably closer to the truth in that is does not say in the creation story that we were made to be slaves. Since they (the fallen ones or whatever you want to call them) have been here for a very long time, all of history is about them and the true God/Gods (the divine source) has been almost completely erased from history.

Did you know that in the book of revelation it says that Jesus is going to rule the earth and nuke any nation that does not pay tribute (a nuke or something with similar affects)? This sounds more like the Satanic NWO than the prince of peace to me.

Since humanity is a creation of the divine we are inherently trusting and moral. This made us easy to fool but not so easy to corrupt. It is only in this new modern age that the tools for our total corruption have been developed and deployed. Sure there has always been evil, immoral and spiritually corrupt people but in general the average men and women stuck to their families and their morals passed down from generation to generation by family members, not a state education system.

We have the propaganda box (T.V.) that has been used to corrupt us as a whole for close to a century now and the plan is working splendidly. Each generation is corrupted just slightly more than the one before in a slippery slope, boiling frog type fashion. This is complimented by the other entertainment industries, music and movies mostly and is consolidated by the public indoctrination system i.e. public schools.

I submit this quote as evidence that this is being done to us on purpose as opposed to a natural "progression" or "enlightnment".

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism."
Horkheimer - Frankfurt school of Cultural Marxists.

You may ask why does Lucifer want or need to corrupt us? Well I'm not sure but it seems that he is going to be held accountable for the enslavement of humanity at some point and wants us all to be nice and corrupted like a bunch of savage wild animals with our genitals hanging out, not so smart phones in hand and in full denial of our semi divine status. That way he can say, look they are no good anyways and they deserve to be treated this way, just like the animals that they are.

What I do know for sure is that immorality is not liberation. It is enslavement to fleshly lust and material things and is the casting away of spiritual virtue and is also the cause of much pain throughout the world. In the past century so called civilized nations have turned from mostly good honest hard working people into lazy disease infested, depressed, psychopaths who care more about self gratification then they do the well-being of their own selves and children. This has greatly been enabled by the federal government of course.

Destroying the natural family has damaged the minds and spirits of the children who inevitably become damaged adults who have very little choice but to continue the cycle since they themselves only now how to live as a broken child/adult.
Promiscuousnes, homosexuality, selfishness, materialistic desires and immorality in general are symptoms of this and are also a cause of this, it is cyclical. Healthy loving adults breed healthy loving children who become healthy loving adults and continue the cycle. In one or two generations this cycle was almost completely broken and replaced with unhealthy, damaged adults producing unhealthy, damaged children and the cycle of pain now continues.

God represents love and divine universal law. The two cannot be separated, for the law sustains love and love sustains the law. Satan broke that law and is pushing his transgressions onto humanity and almost no one is even putting up a fight anymore mostly because of the propaganda box and other indoctrination tools mentioned above. After all nobody wants to be unpopular right? The t.v. says that being popular is very important so it must be true. Conveniently enough the t.v. also decides for us what is popular and what is not.

I am not here to cast stones as I have been a victim of this just as much as anyone else. A saint I am not.

I understand I will not be making a lot of friends with this post and I also understand that this is a lot of speculation. Intuitive speculation seems to be all that we really have left though since most everything in this world has been twisted and corrupted beyond recognition by the very ones that some of you seem to believe have liberated us.

This is the culmination of thought and study over time, I do not claim that this is all factual this is just the basic conclusion that I have drawn based on the limited knowledge and intelligence that I have.

I should also add that I do not believe that God would ever want to be worshiped. Respected, acknowledged and revered definitely but not worshiped. That is the characteristic of a self obsessed ego maniac, (Zeus, YHVH, Satan) not the divine source of creation.

The same goes for any kind of blood sacrifice, that is a trait of evil, not a trait of the great source of divinity or his righteous followers.

This to me is quite obvious.

Edited by GoodBees
1 person likes this

We are living in times of false prophets, and those who bear false witness, countless pastors, and religious Leaders who claim works in the name of the lord, but are only there for personal pride or gain, not to be Teachers, and Disciples of the lord Jesus Christ. I ask that you each pray for discernment. The things this post says are not in line with the Word of God something I know very well.

So many have been misled in these the ladder days, so many have been tricked and led astray by the perverse teachings of these wolves in Sack cloth, Liers, and deceivers, true minions of Satan, Sent to Take away as many Children of God as they can with there manipulated view of the bible, and there Fleshly view of gods word.

Acts 20:28-31

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

We Christians must wake up!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!! and see them for who they are, Pray the lord give you discernment through the Holy spirit, ask for the lord to give clarity, and understanding, these Gifts will be given all you need do is ask for the Holy spirit to consume you and the lord to truly start using you!!!

The fruits of the spirit are plentiful and the lord wishes to share each and every one with you my brothers and sisters All you need do is ask for them!

Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Peter 2:1-3

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not

2 people like this

We are living in times of false prophets, and those who bear false witness, countless pastors, and religious Leaders who claim works in the name of the lord, but are only there for personal pride or gain, not to be Teachers, and Disciples of the lord Jesus Christ. I ask that you each pray for discernment. The things this post says are not in line with the Word of God something I know very well.

So many have been misled in these the ladder days, so many have been tricked and led astray by the perverse teachings of these wolves in Sack cloth, Liers, and deceivers, true minions of Satan, Sent to Take away as many Children of God as they can with there manipulated view of the bible, and there Fleshly view of gods word.

Acts 20:28-31

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

We Christians must wake up!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!! and see them for who they are, Pray the lord give you discernment through the Holy spirit, ask for the lord to give clarity, and understanding, these Gifts will be given all you need do is ask for the Holy spirit to consume you and the lord to truly start using you!!!

The fruits of the spirit are plentiful and the lord wishes to share each and every one with you my brothers and sisters All you need do is ask for them!

Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Peter 2:1-3

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not

​I don't mean to be rude but I am sure that I have forgotten more about the so called word of God than you will ever know. Please explain how Jehovah can be the one true God who created everything and also have inherited Israel. How can Jehovah have inherited his own creation?

If you  don't believe me I will post many bible verses which state that Israel was Jehovah's inheritance and not his creation (the same is true with Allah and the Koran). In fact I don't recall one instance where he even claimed to be the creator. What he said to Israel was "I will be you God". Note he did not say he was everyone's god or that he was even Israels god. He said it in future tense. I WILL be your God and not I am your god and have always been god. I can go on but I think I have made my point.

I once was as devout a believer as one can be. Then I read and studied the bible. The NT was a purely Roman construction intermingling all of the popular fables and religions of the time in order to unite the empire and bring piece to the continuously arguing religious zealots. Not to mention preventing religious uprisings.

I still believe in God/the Gods but not any kind of mainstream religion.

Losing my religion was one of the hardest things I have ever had to experience. It was literally like being born again. Pardon the pun. Especially since the fear factor is built in to the various religions. Believe or our loving God will torture you forever. Sounds pretty sadistic if you can bring your self to consider it without fear. If you believe the new testament then you are technically a Paulian and not a Christian. Paul single handedly turned everyone against the law and the teachings of Jehovah, Jesus, Moses and all of the prophets. Even if Jehovah was God people who follow the teachings of Paul would still be in great error and not following the word of God. Paul never knew Jesus nor the disciples but somehow everyone believes his teachings instead of God, his prophets and his anointed son. Good luck making sense out of that.

I do understand your beliefs however and respect them but I am afraid I will never again agree with them. I wish you luck on your journey and consider you a brother none the less.

On a side note, I am envious of your name. I was considering using just plane "The Dude" instead of GoodBees that I have used for a while now. I am glad I did not though because it would have been quite awkward for me to have chosen that name and then see that I was already one upped by The Dude Abides. I like it (the name and the movie) and am still hoping for a sequel before Bridges gets too old.

Edited by GoodBees

Didn't read all your text, but, yes, pretty much so.

​Yeah, it is a lot to read and I did not spend a lot of time making it a smooth and easy read so I imagine only those with a real passion for the subject will make it all the way to the end. I am glad to see that we are in agreement.

YHWH, Yehweh, Jehovah, there are other names, and no, they are NOT Gods name

We will just keep this simple, you can call he/she "The Creator" or "The Most High", the name is pretty much a sentence, but essentially what I typed here is the most simple basic names you can use.

1 person likes this

YHWH, Yehweh, Jehovah, there are other names, and no, they are NOT Gods name

We will just keep this simple, you can call he/she "The Creator" or "The Most High", the name is pretty much a sentence, but essentially what I typed here is the most simple basic names you can use.

​I can't argue with that. By the way I have read some of your threads and I suspect that you and I will agree on many things.

I must agree to disagree with your assertion that YHVH, Zeus, and HaSatan are the same being.  First of all, the basic character of all three is significantly different.  Secondly, the use of English translations of the Scriptures in inappropriate in the type of research you have undertaken.  And finally, it is imperative that a through knowledge of ancient beliefs and customs be used when interpreting and translating paleo-Hebrew.

It has long been popular to try to equate the deities of one culture to that of another.  ALL of the ancient civilizations began as theocracies.  Even today, religion is an important factor in the structure of civilization.  As with ALL religions, when two different cultures desired peaceful interaction and trade, they attempted to minimize the differences and capitalize on the similarities of their cultures.  When conquest and subjugation was the goal, differences were highlighted and even exaggerated.  Thus, when one ancient state conquered another the temples of the defeated country were either destroyed or rededicated to the conquering state’s deities.  With the advent of multicultural empires, the goal changed from destruction of the enemy state to the absorption of that state.  To maintain peace within the empire the government attempted to minimize the differences and capitalize on the similarities of the constituent cultures of the empire.  Consequently, using “Classical Civilization” as an example, Zeus was equated with Jupiter even though there were significant differences between them.  Indeed, over the centuries, their various attributes were gradually merged so that they became indistinguishable!  While equating Ishtar with Aphrodite with Venus is certainly plausible, equating Zeus with Jupiter with Wotan with Odin is certainly not!  Today, with the drive for a one world religion, we can see similar attempts like those of Rabbi Schachter and the Naropa Institute to combine Buddhism and Judaism, and the current assertions by the BBC and the Indian government that Jesus was a Buddhist monk and is buried in India.

YHVH, within the context of paleo-Hebrew scripture, is glaringly different from either Zeus or HaSatan.  YHVH doesn’t have sexual relation with humans.  Those of His servants that do are even punished.  Zeus frequently commits adultery with human females.  HaSatan also commits adultery with human females, but is different from Zeus in that HaSatan has a pathological hatred of humans.

A major problem with the type of research that you have undertaken is culture and linguistics.  There are NO good English translations of the Scriptures from the paleo-Hebrew.  As anyone fluent in more than one language can tell you, there are many things that are not directly translatable from one language to another.  For example, translations of the works of Suetonius by two different translators are often significantly different!  A quick look at a dictionary of any language will show that most words have more than one meaning.  Translators tend to imprint their own bias and worldview, intentionally or not, on their translations.  So the King James version of the Bible has the word “firmament” describing the environment of the stars instead of the correct word “expanse” because in King James’ day “everyone knew” that the stars were set in concentric spheres around the Earth!

Anyone who thinks that the Bible has not been altered significantly since its creation need only visit their local Christian book store to be disabused of that notion.  In the last century alone at least eleven different versions have been produced.  Ancient scrolls found in desert caves in the Middle East have revealed multiple versions of almost every book in the Bible (except Isaiah).  One version of the book of Daniel was found that was a third larger than the version found in modern Bibles.  Indeed, not only have the books themselves been altered, but which books are included in the Bible itself have changed over the centuries (Besides the Apocrypha, books like Enoch and the Temple Scroll have also been included and removed.).  All of these alterations have been the results of cultural bias, mistranslation, political and social “correctness”, and religious convention.  While the Bible we see today contains the infallible Word of God, it is not all of God’s Word, nor is all of it God’s Word.

Most importantly, God’s holy names were systematically altered and then removed almost entirely from the Bible.  Remember that when God told Moses His name He was NOT translating it into Hebrew for Moses.  He told Moses His name and Moses wrote it down.  Later scribes removed the vowels from the name so that it would be more difficult for heathens to pronounce, thereby making it more difficult to blaspheme.  Thus YHVH was produced (Today, scholars still dispute how God's name should be pronounced.).  Finally, in a drive to get Judaism out of the Bible, His names were removed from the Bible altogether and generic terms (God, Lord) substituted in their place.  Yet the scriptures emphasize the need to worship Him and glorify His name.  Alleluia, Hallelujah, etc. are all corruptions of Hallelu Yah (meaning “praise Yah“).  From scripture it is clear that God wants us to use His HOLY names.  And indeed, He confirms this by releasing His glory and power when we do use them in praise, prayer, spiritual warfare, and worship.  In most cases, “YHVH” should be substituted for “Lord” and “Elohim” for “God” in modern Bibles.

Ezra appears to have been the first of many to decide what books should be included in the Bible.  Having returned from the first Diaspora he discovered significant differences of opinion between the Babylonian exiles and other Hebrews as to which versions of which books were holy and which were not.  Supported by the authority and power of the Persian Empire, he successfully dictated which books were included in the Bible and which version of each book would be used.  This process was repeated time and again by Rabbis, Roman Emperors (Constantine and later Emperors), Patriarchs, and Popes through various councils and decrees.  Additions, alterations, and deletions were made to ensure the conformity of the Bible with the then current religious dogma.  It was for this reason that Yah Shua condemned the scribes and that both Moses and John cursed anyone who added or subtracted to their books!  None of these additions, alterations, and deletions were done faultlessly and so we have all of the apparent conflicts and errors that critics of Christianity are so fond of pointing out.

After the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem by the Roman General (who later became Emperor) Titus in A. D. 70, the Pharisees succeeded in establishing themselves as the predominant power in Jewish religious thought.  During the final Jewish revolt against Rome in A. D. 132, Rabbi Akiba ben Joseph declared Simeon ben Kosiba "King Messiah".  As might be imagined, at this point all Christians withdrew whatever support they had for the rebellion and were first declared "traitors" and then every one caught was executed by the rebels.  Reaction to this led to a drive by Christians to expunge all Hebrew “influence“ from the Bible.  Traditions held sacred by our Adonay Yah Shua HaMashiach (Lord Jesus Christ) were cast off as being “Jewish”.  As noted above, even God’s holy names were removed because they were in “Hebrew” (The Apostles never called our Savior by the name "Jesus Christ"!).

Therefore, the type of research you have undertaken should be done using the oldest possible manuscripts in the paleo-Hebrew.  Note the use of the word “paleo-Hebrew”.  Like all languages, Hebrew has changed over time.  Try reading Beowulf in its original English ad you’ll quickly see how much a language can change in 1500 years.  Even in a few years words can acquire new meanings.  “Gay” was in no way associated with homosexuality 60 years ago.  One hundred years ago, everyone who spoke English knew what “ere” meant.  Without the knowledge of ancient Hebrew and ancient Hebrew customs and idioms the true meaning of the text can be elusive.  A good example is the use of the word “inheritance” that you noted.  SKN EZN@-Z@ LIVDL JLND RNYI IK 2 Samuel 14:16

:MIDL@ ZLGPN CGI IPA-Z@E IZ@ CINYDL YI@D  Please note that the word that is translated in English as “inheritance” is the Hebrew “MIDL@ which simply means “that which belongs solely to YHVH”.  The English versions of the Scriptures are full of similar mistranslations.

For forty years I was an outspoken atheist.  I loved to debate religious people of all religions and frequently debated Catholic, Jehovah’s Witness, and Mormon Christians.  I maintained pages of irrefutable errors and inconsistencies in the English versions of the Bible (KJV, New Jerusalem, and NIV mostly).  Ten years ago, I began to study Scripture in the original Hebrew (NO, the New Testament was NOT originally written in Greek!).  Scripture by scripture, I had to delete every “irrefutable” error and inconsistency I had listed.  I know not everyone can be a linguist.  But using readily available dictionaries, lexicons, and translating software, many mistranslations can be repaired.  I have also found some profound insights from the works of scholars like Nehemiah Gordon (a Dead Sea Scroll scholar who once taught at Jerusalem University and who is a Karaite Jew) and many others.  As always, you must seek the truth – if it’s handed to you on “a silver platter” it probably not the whole truth!  Like it or not, we need to work hard and use our critical thinking skills if we truly want the truth.

2 people like this

I must agree to disagree with your assertion that YHVH, Zeus, and HaSatan are the same being.  First of all, the basic character of all three is significantly different.  Secondly, the use of English translations of the Scriptures in inappropriate in the type of research you have undertaken.  And finally, it is imperative that a through knowledge of ancient beliefs and customs be used when interpreting and translating paleo-Hebrew.

It has long been popular to try to equate the deities of one culture to that of another.  ALL of the ancient civilizations began as theocracies.  Even today, religion is an important factor in the structure of civilization.  As with ALL religions, when two different cultures desired peaceful interaction and trade, they attempted to minimize the differences and capitalize on the similarities of their cultures.  When conquest and subjugation was the goal, differences were highlighted and even exaggerated.  Thus, when one ancient state conquered another the temples of the defeated country were either destroyed or rededicated to the conquering state’s deities.  With the advent of multicultural empires, the goal changed from destruction of the enemy state to the absorption of that state.  To maintain peace within the empire the government attempted to minimize the differences and capitalize on the similarities of the constituent cultures of the empire.  Consequently, using “Classical Civilization” as an example, Zeus was equated with Jupiter even though there were significant differences between them.  Indeed, over the centuries, their various attributes were gradually merged so that they became indistinguishable!  While equating Ishtar with Aphrodite with Venus is certainly plausible, equating Zeus with Jupiter with Wotan with Odin is certainly not!  Today, with the drive for a one world religion, we can see similar attempts like those of Rabbi Schachter and the Naropa Institute to combine Buddhism and Judaism, and the current assertions by the BBC and the Indian government that Jesus was a Buddhist monk and is buried in India.

YHVH, within the context of paleo-Hebrew scripture, is glaringly different from either Zeus or HaSatan.  YHVH doesn’t have sexual relation with humans.  Those of His servants that do are even punished.  Zeus frequently commits adultery with human females.  HaSatan also commits adultery with human females, but is different from Zeus in that HaSatan has a pathological hatred of humans.

A major problem with the type of research that you have undertaken is culture and linguistics.  There are NO good English translations of the Scriptures from the paleo-Hebrew.  As anyone fluent in more than one language can tell you, there are many things that are not directly translatable from one language to another.  For example, translations of the works of Suetonius by two different translators are often significantly different!  A quick look at a dictionary of any language will show that most words have more than one meaning.  Translators tend to imprint their own bias and worldview, intentionally or not, on their translations.  So the King James version of the Bible has the word “firmament” describing the environment of the stars instead of the correct word “expanse” because in King James’ day “everyone knew” that the stars were set in concentric spheres around the Earth!

Anyone who thinks that the Bible has not been altered significantly since its creation need only visit their local Christian book store to be disabused of that notion.  In the last century alone at least eleven different versions have been produced.  Ancient scrolls found in desert caves in the Middle East have revealed multiple versions of almost every book in the Bible (except Isaiah).  One version of the book of Daniel was found that was a third larger than the version found in modern Bibles.  Indeed, not only have the books themselves been altered, but which books are included in the Bible itself have changed over the centuries (Besides the Apocrypha, books like Enoch and the Temple Scroll have also been included and removed.).  All of these alterations have been the results of cultural bias, mistranslation, political and social “correctness”, and religious convention.  While the Bible we see today contains the infallible Word of God, it is not all of God’s Word, nor is all of it God’s Word.

Most importantly, God’s holy names were systematically altered and then removed almost entirely from the Bible.  Remember that when God told Moses His name He was NOT translating it into Hebrew for Moses.  He told Moses His name and Moses wrote it down.  Later scribes removed the vowels from the name so that it would be more difficult for heathens to pronounce, thereby making it more difficult to blaspheme.  Thus YHVH was produced (Today, scholars still dispute how God's name should be pronounced.).  Finally, in a drive to get Judaism out of the Bible, His names were removed from the Bible altogether and generic terms (God, Lord) substituted in their place.  Yet the scriptures emphasize the need to worship Him and glorify His name.  Alleluia, Hallelujah, etc. are all corruptions of Hallelu Yah (meaning “praise Yah“).  From scripture it is clear that God wants us to use His HOLY names.  And indeed, He confirms this by releasing His glory and power when we do use them in praise, prayer, spiritual warfare, and worship.  In most cases, “YHVH” should be substituted for “Lord” and “Elohim” for “God” in modern Bibles.

Ezra appears to have been the first of many to decide what books should be included in the Bible.  Having returned from the first Diaspora he discovered significant differences of opinion between the Babylonian exiles and other Hebrews as to which versions of which books were holy and which were not.  Supported by the authority and power of the Persian Empire, he successfully dictated which books were included in the Bible and which version of each book would be used.  This process was repeated time and again by Rabbis, Roman Emperors (Constantine and later Emperors), Patriarchs, and Popes through various councils and decrees.  Additions, alterations, and deletions were made to ensure the conformity of the Bible with the then current religious dogma.  It was for this reason that Yah Shua condemned the scribes and that both Moses and John cursed anyone who added or subtracted to their books!  None of these additions, alterations, and deletions were done faultlessly and so we have all of the apparent conflicts and errors that critics of Christianity are so fond of pointing out.

After the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem by the Roman General (who later became Emperor) Titus in A. D. 70, the Pharisees succeeded in establishing themselves as the predominant power in Jewish religious thought.  During the final Jewish revolt against Rome in A. D. 132, Rabbi Akiba ben Joseph declared Simeon ben Kosiba "King Messiah".  As might be imagined, at this point all Christians withdrew whatever support they had for the rebellion and were first declared "traitors" and then every one caught was executed by the rebels.  Reaction to this led to a drive by Christians to expunge all Hebrew “influence“ from the Bible.  Traditions held sacred by our Adonay Yah Shua HaMashiach (Lord Jesus Christ) were cast off as being “Jewish”.  As noted above, even God’s holy names were removed because they were in “Hebrew” (The Apostles never called our Savior by the name "Jesus Christ"!).

Therefore, the type of research you have undertaken should be done using the oldest possible manuscripts in the paleo-Hebrew.  Note the use of the word “paleo-Hebrew”.  Like all languages, Hebrew has changed over time.  Try reading Beowulf in its original English ad you’ll quickly see how much a language can change in 1500 years.  Even in a few years words can acquire new meanings.  “Gay” was in no way associated with homosexuality 60 years ago.  One hundred years ago, everyone who spoke English knew what “ere” meant.  Without the knowledge of ancient Hebrew and ancient Hebrew customs and idioms the true meaning of the text can be elusive.  A good example is the use of the word “inheritance” that you noted.  SKN EZN@-Z@ LIVDL JLND RNYI IK 2 Samuel 14:16

:MIDL@ ZLGPN CGI IPA-Z@E IZ@ CINYDL YI@D  Please note that the word that is translated in English as “inheritance” is the Hebrew “MIDL@ which simply means “that which belongs solely to YHVH”.  The English versions of the Scriptures are full of similar mistranslations.

For forty years I was an outspoken atheist.  I loved to debate religious people of all religions and frequently debated Catholic, Jehovah’s Witness, and Mormon Christians.  I maintained pages of irrefutable errors and inconsistencies in the English versions of the Bible (KJV, New Jerusalem, and NIV mostly).  Ten years ago, I began to study Scripture in the original Hebrew (NO, the New Testament was NOT originally written in Greek!).  Scripture by scripture, I had to delete every “irrefutable” error and inconsistency I had listed.  I know not everyone can be a linguist.  But using readily available dictionaries, lexicons, and translating software, many mistranslations can be repaired.  I have also found some profound insights from the works of scholars like Nehemiah Gordon (a Dead Sea Scroll scholar who once taught at Jerusalem University and who is a Karaite Jew) and many others.  As always, you must seek the truth – if it’s handed to you on “a silver platter” it probably not the whole truth!  Like it or not, we need to work hard and use our critical thinking skills if we truly want the truth.

​I am happy to see another who is willing to truly research the translations of scriptures. Thank you for this great post.

No. the words in question are:

H5157

נחל

nâchal

naw-khal'

A primitive root; to inherit (as a (figurative) mode of descent), or (generally) to occupy; causatively to bequeath, or (generally) distribute, instate: - divide, have ([inheritance]), take as an heritage, (cause to, give to, make to) inherit, (distribute for, divide [for, for an, by], give for, have, leave for, take [for]) inheritance, (have in, cause to be made to) possess (-ion).

H5159

נחלה

nachălâh

nakh-al-aw'

From H5157 (in its usual sense); properly something inherited, that is, (abstractly) occupancy, or (concretely) an heirloom; generally an estate, patrimony or portion: - heritage, to inherit, inheritance, possession. Compare H5158.

1Sa_10:1  Then SamuelH8050 tookH3947 (H853) a vialH6378 of oil,H8081 and pouredH3332it uponH5921 his head,H7218 and kissedH5401 him, and said,H559Is it notH3808 becauseH3588 the LORDH3068 hath anointedH4886 thee to be captainH5057 overH5921 his inheritance?H5159

1Sa_26:19  NowH6258 therefore, I pray thee,H4994 let my lordH113 the kingH4428 hearH8085 (H853) the wordsH1697 of his servant.H5650 IfH518 the LORDH3068 have stirred thee upH5496 against me, let him acceptH7306 an offering:H4503 but ifH518they be the childrenH1121 of men,H120 cursedH779be theyH1992 beforeH6440 the LORD;H3068 forH3588 they have driven me outH1644 this dayH3117 from abidingH4480 H5596 in the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD,H3068 saying,H559 Go,H1980 serveH5647 otherH312 gods.H430

2Sa_14:16  ForH3588 the kingH4428 will hear,H8085 to deliverH5337 (H853) his handmaidH519 out of the handH4480 H3709 of the manH376that would destroyH8045 me and my sonH1121 togetherH3162 out of the inheritanceH4480 H5159 of God.H430

2Sa_20:19  IH595am one of them that are peaceableH7999and faithfulH539 in Israel:H3478 thouH859 seekestH1245 to destroyH4191 a cityH5892 and a motherH517 in Israel:H3478 whyH4100 wilt thou swallow upH1104 the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD?H3068

2Sa_21:3  Wherefore DavidH1732 saidH559 untoH413 the Gibeonites,H1393 WhatH4100 shall I doH6213 for you? and wherewithH4100 shall I make the atonement,H3722 that ye may blessH1288 (H853) the inheritanceH5159 of the LORD?H3068

1Ki_8:51  ForH3588 theyH1992be thy people,H5971 and thine inheritance,H5159 whichH834 thou broughtest forthH3318 out of Egypt,H4480 H4714 from the midstH4480 H8432 of the furnaceH3564 of iron:H1270

1Ki_8:53  ForH3588 thouH859 didst separateH914 them from among allH4480 H3605 the peopleH5971 of the earth,H776to be thine inheritance,H5159 asH834 thou spakestH1696 by the handH3027 of MosesH4872 thy servant,H5650 when thou broughtestH3318 (H853) our fathersH1 out of Egypt,H4480 H4714 O LordH136 GOD.H3068

Now look at the context here. There is no way that h5595 or H557 can mean what you caim in the context it is used. And would you please stop trying to tell me that the word is MIDI

Num_18:20  And the LORDH3068 spakeH559 untoH413 Aaron,H175 Thou shalt have no inheritanceH5157 H3808 in their land,H776 neitherH3808 shalt thou haveH1961 any partH2506 amongH8432 them: IH589am thy partH2506 and thine inheritanceH5159 amongH8432 the childrenH1121 of Israel.H3478

For 25 years I was an outspoken Christian. When I had my first child I began reading and studying the bible in order to determine which denomination of the church was the right one and was preaching truth. You know, no rapture or trinity garbage.

The more I dug the deeper the whole got until I just had to throw the whole thing out. I have proved conclusively through the bible itself using the original Hebrew that Yah is an inheritor just like Allah. Probably the same guy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.