Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

My buddy will be interviewing Dahboo7 tonight - 8pm central

13 posts in this topic

http://thealternativeupdatereport.blogspot.com/p/the-alernative-update-show.html

From Ftown

Dahboo 7 will coming on my show at 8pm central sharp for about 45 mins maybe i can get him to stay longer we will see but he said he has some other things he had to do tonight.

I would like to get some SERIOUS questions from you guys to ask him. So please post them in the comments if you have any questions you would like me to ask him. Thanks hope to see everyone tonight.

Ask him to ask dahboo why he acts like he is broke when wearing 1000$ sunglasses in his videos!  And why he says he cant afford a 250$ laptop when he rakes in half a million a year from youtube. Thanks! that will be all.

Edited by Ukshep

Ask him to ask dahboo why he acts like he is broke when wearing 1000$ sunglasses in his videos!  And why he says he cant afford a 250$ laptop when he rakes in half a million a year from youtube. Thanks! that will be all.

​haha

​Oooooooooooh!

:yShVbSg:

Personally, I think DH7 is alright.  Sometimes he gets a little carried away, that's all.  At least he's a good source of news (even though it's mostly from other news sources), and the fact that he keeps his videos short is quite pleasant.

​Just jokin Lucy in the sky. (With Diamonds!)

​Ha, I didn't know who he was until fairly recently. :blush:
I don't watch many youtube videos. I prefer to read news when I can.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.