Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

new modem

5 posts in this topic

bought my own modem. wont say what kind due to security risks. but soon..we wont have to rent from isp anymore. freedom! i wont activate it yet...will do it probaley in mid may. i also got a replacement warrenty. it is needed in case something goes wrong.. or if product is incompatible etc. 2 times in life i purchased some tech stuff and waived right to get extended warrenty..ended up getting denied to exchange/return for money back. so remember, always ask for extended warrenty! iam sure some of you have been in similiar situations in past.

thanks. i also got norton pro from my isp. a complete and *cough rather large program. it pays to get pro and not free anti virus programs..because free doesnt completely protect you.

thanks. i also got norton pro from my isp. a complete and *cough rather large program. it pays to get pro and not free anti virus programs..because free doesnt completely protect you.

​better off not having one if you use norton xD

lol..its fine. tired of having only partial coverage . the value is actually $160 dollars, free for xfinity users

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.