Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly

Church of...

4 posts in this topic

This popped into my head listening to a song today -

Church of Euthanasia.

Does that sound innocuous? Like members would be supporters of a gentle assisted exit for sufferers of incurable conditions? Well nope!

I came across them when I was looking for an anatomically correct description of human decapitation (no sinister motive - promise) and boy did I find it, along with  detailed instructions for butchering a human carcass. At first thought I'd stumbled across some form of satire. I'm still not entirely sure that isn't. Anyway their 4 pillars are 

• suicide
  • abortion
  • cannibalism
  • sodomy

Whatever they are, they're a registered non profit, tax exempt organisation. 

Freedom of religion - ouch!

I won't link to the site 'cause it's too freaking weird.

Anyone else know of any bizarre churches?

Oh and the song was innocent in case anyone thinks I listen to music about cannibals :tongue:

Edited by Lilly

hehe I'd be eracing my search history ...  I do that frequently on work computer.  For some reason idiots put incorrect tags on pictures - can't tell you how many times I'm looking for something and there it is once again somebody's penis when I have googled something innocent ...

hehe I'd be eracing my search history ...  I do that frequently on work computer.  For some reason idiots put incorrect tags on pictures - can't tell you how many times I'm looking for something and there it is once again somebody's penis when I have googled something innocent ...

​At the same time I found that, I was also searching for plenty of stuff that could have put me on a list somewhere. That was very much front and centre in my mind!

Ughh, nothing worse than unexpected cocks popping up  :ohmy: hahaha :tongue:

This popped into my head listening to a song today -

Church of Euthanasia.

Does that sound innocuous? Like members would be supporters of a gentle assisted exit for sufferers of incurable conditions? Well nope!

I came across them when I was looking for an anatomically correct description of human decapitation (no sinister motive - promise) and boy did I find it, along with  detailed instructions for butchering a human carcass. At first thought I'd stumbled across some form of satire. I'm still not entirely sure that isn't. Anyway their 4 pillars are 

• suicide
  • abortion
  • cannibalism
  • sodomy

Whatever they are, they're a registered non profit, tax exempt organisation. 

Freedom of religion - ouch!

I won't link to the site 'cause it's too freaking weird.

Anyone else know of any bizarre churches?

Oh and the song was innocent in case anyone thinks I listen to music about cannibals :tongue:

The Church of Oprah...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.