Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MSM Tries To Attack Dahboo7

10 posts in this topic

Two things -

• I bet he's loving the extra revenue from curious people venturing onto his channel, so I'll take his butt hurt with a pinch of salt.
  • If nothing comes of Jade Helm, they've just planted another seed into the minds of the mainstream that conspiracy theorists are a bunch of crazies. 

Dahboo7 is always playing the "everyone is always attacking me" card. It has gotten as old as the "Race Card", imo. 

Two things -

• I bet he's loving the extra revenue from curious people venturing onto his channel, so I'll take his butt hurt with a pinch of salt.
  • If nothing comes of Jade Helm, they've just planted another seed into the minds of the mainstream that conspiracy theorists are a bunch of crazies. 

:vFpL81r:

Dahboo7 is always playing the "everyone is always attacking me" card. It has gotten as old as the "Race Card", imo. 

:chuckle:

​Yeah, just like Jim Stone. I think they are both frauds. pure disinfo or attention seeking or both.

DAHBOOt has the creepiest voice ever! His channel is an alphabet agency wet dream for mastering the human domain.

DAHBOOt has the creepiest voice ever! His channel is an alphabet agency wet dream for mastering the human domain.

LOL, I call him Dahpoo.

LOL, I call him Dahpoo.

Me too. I just dont like how he acts broke when wearing 1000$ shades :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.