Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

This is what happens when irresponsible people raise children.

40 posts in this topic

This is what happens when irresponsible people raise children.

Fixed it for you.

2 people like this

This is what happens when irresponsible people raise children.

Fixed it for you.

​I have no choice but to agree with you I will change the title . How ever we have 3 gay familys here in this town you would not believe what their kids are doing . One family lives only a block away and walk past my house often the two boys around the age of 10 or 11 are always holding hands at the request of their ? .

1 person likes this

Thanks for changing the title :) 

Yes, siblings of that age holding hands does sound unusual - I'll give you that. 

​I have no choice but to agree with you I will change the title . How ever we have 3 gay familys here in this town you would not believe what their kids are doing . One family lives only a block away and walk past my house often the two boys around the age of 10 or 11 are always holding hands at the request of their ? .

​I can only imagine what the original title was but I suspect it was right on the money. I know a few irresponsible parental couples and none of their children are being abused like that! I was instantly infuriated at that sight and there is no doubt that that is child abuse and those ******* should be in jail or much much worse for doing that to a young man.

​I can only imagine what the original title was but I suspect it was right on the money. I know a few irresponsible parental couples and none of their children are being abused like that! I was instantly infuriated at that sight and there is no doubt that that is child abuse and those ******* should be in jail or much much worse for doing that to a young man.

​The original title wasn't right on the money. "This Is What Happens When You Allow Homosexuals To Raise Children"

Youtube is full of little kids twerking. It's a sad sight and it isn't limited to kids raised by gays. Hence my objection to the title.

​The original title wasn't right on the money. "This Is What Happens When You Allow Homosexuals To Raise Children"

Youtube is full of little kids twerking. It's a sad sight and it isn't limited to kids raised by gays. Hence my objection to the title.

​You are correct because homosexual is not a real word and it's literal meaning is nonsensical. Gay isn't the right word either because that means happy. Had he used the correct terminology like "mentally ill sexual perverts" then that would have been right on the money.

1 person likes this

​You are correct because homosexual is not a real word and it's literal meaning is nonsensical. Gay isn't the right word either because that means happy. Had he used the correct terminology like "mentally ill sexual perverts" then that would have been right on the money.

​Are you saying that gay people are mentally ill sexual perverts, or that people who encourage sexualised behaviour in children are mentally ill sexual perverts?

1 person likes this

Yes they are mentally challenged its not natural  doesn't matter what anyone says its wrong especially to teach the young ones that its ok

1 person likes this

You get idiots in all walks of life, that is fact!  Just look at the tomes of "Walmart People" images that are on the net.  What irks me is when parents of any persuasion force kids to do things or wear clothes that are clearly meant to shock as they are in paradox with the accepted norm and mostly in contrast to morals most of us hold dear.

It does seem to be more prevalent in the homosexual community, but it may also be that they just get more exposure through the media - 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.