Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Jade Helm 'Whistleblower' Claims Texas To Be Attacked By Government In June - Interview With 'White Rabbit'

6 posts in this topic

Some strange things have been going on in Texas since March 13, 2015 when news broke of the Jade Helm 15 operations to be conducted by the U.S. military from July to September, with Texas listed as one of the states to be named "hostile."

Texans became concerned with these massive "unprecedented" training exercises which US citizens were not informed of until a former member of the military leaked the documents. Then there was a public meeting held by the military to address the concerns of Texas citizens, who did not believe much of what they were "officially" stating and made no bones about saying so. Then the Governor of Texas ordered the Texas Guard to oversee the operations.

http://allnewspipeline.com/JH15_Whistleblower_Claims_Texas.php

Just a added note

I don't know how to take all this ! Are we on a edge of doom ?

I have been finding similar posts like this one around on the net . But just the content alone is a little scary .

DOOM IS ON!!!!!!

Best friend just called me from an Army base in Kansas they are being deployed and moving out at 0400 heading for north Texas. They have orders straight from the commanding colonel of their division to move out and hold their ground for a coming martial law situation. If you guys dont believe me wait until the shit you see when you turn on the tv tomorrow morning.

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT IS GOING TO CHANGE FOREVER!

I guarantee it.

I have all the details but I don't plan on sharing them becuase I assume this will be labeled a shit thread and no one will believe me.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2880536/pg1

I to have heard that there will be a EMP strike in North Texas or New Mexico maybe Monday

photo hiding_zpsb45c1e38.gif

Sounds Plausible give all the attention Texas is being given lately. I believe the shit will soon hit the fan. I told everyone a while back the 2nd half of 2015 is one to watch (even before jade helm was announced). And its now all culminating. I dont claim to know what will happen, nothing might even come of it. But it all seems to be starting now. And heading for this date.

An emp attack could be manmade, or a "reading" from a reliable remote viewer, or a meteor strike as predicted by astronomical software. Planet X is on a path nearing earth in July - August, and again in March 2016.

Huston Texas  this is Earth come in please !!!!!!

Edited by thoth

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.