Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Edward Snowden a hero or Villain ?

13 posts in this topic

I have always sided with Snowden and have even a few times given thanks to his blowing that whistle .

I found this page today and thought I would share it here . What has he hurt other than the pride of the elites ?

Report: Russia, China Have Edward Snowden Files, Exposing US, British Spy Operations Worldwide

All my heroes have FBI files !

I was taught just recently how I should keep my mouth shut about this guy!
I struck a nerve on your other snowden thread titled, "Well Said."

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I was taught just recently how I should keep my mouth shut about this guy!
I struck a nerve on your other snowden thread titled, "Well Said."

​Go ahead and say it just say it . We are ok .

dn.jpg

I've scratched my head on Snowden. When this thing blew up, with his revelations, I thought what revelations? He's gone on the run for telling us what we already knew?

Now it looks like it was chess piece being moved into position.

We're supposed to believe that this former asset went rogue - lololol

I'm not sure what to make of him. At first I thought he was great but like some others it has occurred to me that this could all be by design. I sure wasn't surprised by his leaks that we were being spied on but I also knew that it could be a wake up call to some others.

I've dealt with the local authorities in a couple of different places on several occasions and have known since I was a teen that the whole system top to bottom is rotten to the core and there is no truth or justice coming from the governing bodies, city, township (in some states) county, state, or federal. Hmm, I feel a wild tangent coming on. Better stop now.

I've scratched my head on Snowden. When this thing blew up, with his revelations, I thought what revelations? He's gone on the run for telling us what we already knew?

Now it looks like it was chess piece being moved into position.

We're supposed to believe that this former asset went rogue - lololol

​The difference is that it now makes things undeniable.  In other words, there are documents proving it, from the very organisation doing it.  Not only that, the details are now also covered (something we didn't previously have full access to.)  The other thing is does is bring the issue(s) into the public spotlight.  Far more people know about it now than did before.

Edited by Sky Cat

​The difference is that it now makes things undeniable.  In other words, there are documents proving it, from the very organisation doing it.  Not only that, the details are now also covered (something we didn't previously have full access to.)  The other thing is does is bring the issue(s) into the public spotlight.  Far more people know about it now than did before.

​That is all true, but what difference has it made? I would say none. Big brother barely paused for a coffee break.

​That is all true, but what difference has it made? I would say none. Big brother barely paused for a coffee break.

​It makes a big difference.  Sheep have gotta wake up, even if only partially.  People are waking up in droves though (perhaps less-so in the USSA, but it is quite different in most other parts of the world) and such revelations do play a big role.

I have family who are fairly well-sheepleized.  When I used to talk about Eschelon and so forth 20 years ago they would think me to be a loon.  Now they think to themselves, "oh shit, he was right".  That, if nothing else, is a major step forward in public awareness and change in consciousness.

Nothing can be done about a problem until there is enough awareness about it.  That is the first step.

​It makes a big difference.  Sheep have gotta wake up, even if only partially.  People are waking up in droves though (perhaps less-so in the USSA, but it is quite different in most other parts of the world) and such revelations do play a big role.

I have family who are fairly well-sheepleized.  When I used to talk about Eschelon and so forth 20 years ago they would think me to be a loon.  Now they think to themselves, "oh shit, he was right".  That, if nothing else, is a major step forward in public awareness and change in consciousness.

Nothing can be done about a problem until there is enough awareness about it.  That is the first step.

​The majority of regular (not conspiracy minded) people that I spoke to when Snowden happened gave a version of this reply "Well, we knew that already" 

When 9/11 happened most believed the official narrative (I was one of them), over time that changed. Polls show that a majority now do not believe the narrative. And yet, it's BAU. This was the landscape in '06 http://www.globalresearch.ca/scientific-poll-84-reject-official-9-11-story/3553

It's nice to think that public awareness makes a difference, but I don't think it does.

http://rt.com/news/241589-snowden-revelations-changed-nothing/

[snip] Norway’s top spy has said that revelations by whistleblower Edward Snowden have led to ‘very few changes’ to the way spy agencies operate, despite some legal changes in the US under Obama’s administration to make the NSA’s activities more accountable.

The outgoing head of the Norwegian Intelligence Service, Kjell Grandhagen, has said that there have been virtually no changes to the way the US’ National Security Agency (NSA) and its partners operate. Moreover, in many countries intelligence budgets have increased after Snowden’s revelations.

“My main observation is that the Snowden leaks have resulted in very few fundamental changes to how intelligence services work. Some changes to legislation and duties have taken place, but in the main business continues as before,” he said in a speech to the Oslo Military Society.

​The majority of regular (not conspiracy minded) people that I spoke to when Snowden happened gave a version of this reply "Well, we knew that already" 

When 9/11 happened most believed the official narrative (I was one of them), over time that changed. Polls show that a majority now do not believe the narrative. And yet, it's BAU. This was the landscape in '06 http://www.globalresearch.ca/scientific-poll-84-reject-official-9-11-story/3553

It's nice to think that public awareness makes a difference, but I don't think it does.

http://rt.com/news/241589-snowden-revelations-changed-nothing/

[snip] Norway’s top spy has said that revelations by whistleblower Edward Snowden have led to ‘very few changes’ to the way spy agencies operate, despite some legal changes in the US under Obama’s administration to make the NSA’s activities more accountable.

The outgoing head of the Norwegian Intelligence Service, Kjell Grandhagen, has said that there have been virtually no changes to the way the US’ National Security Agency (NSA) and its partners operate. Moreover, in many countries intelligence budgets have increased after Snowden’s revelations.

“My main observation is that the Snowden leaks have resulted in very few fundamental changes to how intelligence services work. Some changes to legislation and duties have taken place, but in the main business continues as before,” he said in a speech to the Oslo Military Society.

​Sure, nothing tangible has changed, yet.  Patience, dear heart: Things will change. :vFpL81r:

​Sure, nothing tangible has changed, yet.  Patience, dear heart: Things will change. :vFpL81r:

​I hope so!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.